Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know THAT !!!

There was also an e-mail floating around in which Tammi's oldest daughter states that Tammi let Elizabeth borrow her GPS for her 'trip'

You can find that email in post 616 on thread 4

What she said is that when she calls she is assigned to a certain detective to speak to, and when she calls that detective is not in and so she leaves messages but he doesnt call her back. Probably because they dont believe she has anything more to offer. I do believe she is calling to get more info than give.

Well that detective has an important job to do like finding missing babies. He's not her personal news reporter.

I didn't know THAT !!!

We found that out a few days ago from her daughter!
Isn't it interesting that TS brought the gps up in one of her many tv interviews, how strange it was EJ had a gps when she knew where she was going because she'd set up the meeting spot. But yet, it was THEM who had given it to her in the first place.

Just makes you wanna' scream!
:banghead:
fran

Don't know if this has been posted, but TPS is a fan on BH LLC FB page. Working on finding the other page.

Someone is feeding Tammi info from this website. She states that she already called the FBI in regards to that posting from "Beth'. How did she know about it???

(taken from her FB)

Many of us have suspected for some time that Tammi reads here. After NG last night, I'm pretty sure she does. On NG, she said she asked EJ about the fake ID and the two hotels and some other things, and EJ said those things weren't true. There were other statements Tammi made last night that lead me to feel confident she's reading here.

I've decided not to believe anything that Tammi spews unless she's standing next to LE or a FBI agent.

I've been out of the loop today and just catching up. I wanted to ask about the interview (if you can call it that) that Tammi had with EJ yesterday at the jail. She had a reporter with her. Where is the reporters account of that conversation? Has it been aired or put in print? I'd like to read it.

Many of us have suspected for some time that Tammi reads here. After NG last night, I'm pretty sure she does. On NG, she said she asked EJ about the fake ID and the two hotels and some other things, and EJ said those things weren't true. There were other statements Tammi made last night that lead me to feel confident she's reading here.

Someone also posted about Beth on TPS FB

Good question! But she did say she gave them to people she met at a park, that doesnt mean that is when they actually took the baby necessarily. (Not that I really believe this story though.)

I hear ya...but the media reports that LE says EJ is changing her story now.

We found that out a few days ago from her daughter!
Isn't it interesting that TS brought the gps up in one of her many tv interviews, how strange it was EJ had a gps when she knew where she was going because she'd set up the meeting spot. But yet, it was THEM who had given it to her in the first place.

Just makes you wanna' scream!
:banghead:
fran

bbm

Has that info come from anyone besides the daughter yet, like LE?

bbm

Has that info come from anyone besides the daughter yet, like LE?

No, so I guess actually it should be considered a 'rumor.' But you have to ask yourself, would someone who has to sell stuff for a trip waste money on a gps? or does it sound more reasonable that it was given to her by a 'friend?'

Just curious,
fran

Someone from here or SM or even IS probably told her about it. I dont believe she reads here because she would have disputed the connection with her colon certification and the hotel before now if she had.

No, so I guess actually it should be considered a 'rumor.' But you have to ask yourself, would someone who has to sell stuff for a trip waste money on a gps? or does it sound more reasonable that it was given to her by a 'friend?'

Just curious,
fran

I agree it might seem strange that an unemployed single mom would own a GPS, but where I live they are very common now. The price has really come down for the simple ones and most everyone I know has one. Who knows where she got it?
It is a rumor, we don't know for a fact yet that Tammi gave it to her. It was her minor daughter who doesn't live with her and is not close to her and is pretty upset with her right now who said this, so I tend to look at it pretty skeptically.

"Welcome To WS's To All New Members!"

welcome028.gif

:angel:​

I just saw this on NG FB

Nancy Grace Breaking: An alleged Texas teen babysitter to little 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson may be the key to finding him. The 18-year-old alleged babysitter says the hotel room in which she watched Gabriel was dirty, with things thrown everywhere, without baby toys, and a knife was next to the bed! She also says that Gabriel w...as thin, dirty, seemed like he was scared and wanted to be held the whole time. Where is Gabriel Johnson? Watch tonight!

QUOTE SNIPEd
An alleged Texas teen babysitter to little 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson may be the key to finding him. The 18-year-old alleged babysitter says the hotel room in which she watched Gabriel was dirty, with things thrown everywhere, without baby toys, and a knife was next to the bed! She also says that Gabriel w...as thin, dirty, seemed like he was scared and wanted to be held the whole time. Where is Gabriel Johnson?

Will be on NG Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member