AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, is it a babysitter or the housekeeper who has come forward? And if it's a babysitter, why on earth would Elizabeth need a sitter at a hotel in San Antonio? Makes no sense. :waitasec:

Gabriel's car seat was found in EJ's car left at the hotel. The couple who took the baby had to have their own...coincidentally the same color as the one TS had purchased herself.

Thanks for posting that, I was beginning to think I imagined that with everyone talking about this couple taking the carseat EJ had at the hotel.

Another thing that's been bothering me for a long time. WHY would the Smith's have been so quick to let EJ take Gabe to "see his father" on Dec. 18th, when for all points and purposes they were trying to get him to sign the adoption papers and seemed to believe that he was abusive or something similar??? It makes NO sense.

Also, it's been said that EJ had a 4.0 GPA and is intelligent. I've been having a lot of trouble understanding how she thought she could send that text to Logan claiming to have killed Gabe and think she would get away with it, whether she did just give him away or she really killed him. She CAN'T have seriously thought that nobody would look for her or look for Gabe. I'm getting a really weird feeling that EJ WANTED to get arrested, but I can't figure out WHY!!! I'm feeling that much of what's gone on in this case was orchestrated before hand and all part of the plan. In fact, the only part I feel that wasn't is that I don't think anyone involved expected the case to blow up this way.

Honestly how much of this story really does make sense? A POI interviewing another POI? People coming out of the woodwork with statements? EJ knows what happened to that baby.. and it infuriates me to think of what the very real and very possible outcome of this is.

Anyone can write an article at associatedcontent.com Including you. I wouldnt take it as professional journalism if I were you.

Bolding by me. This is slightly O/T, but I wanted to mention it because I see so many WSers citing articles from associatedcontent.com:

Bratlings is totally right. Also, afaik, A/C does not verify anything posted on their site. Writers for A/C get paid for their content, so the more page views their stories get, the more money the writer makes. Consequently, some writers (not all) for A/C skimp on the facts and make their articles more tantalizing in order to attract more clicks. (Btw, I don't think it's wrong to get paid for writing online, I just wish sites like A/C and examiner.com would make this more transparent.)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/performancepayments.html

I personally feel that while we sit at our computers hunting for info about this child and those who could possibly have anything to do with his disappearance, LE is out hitting the pavement, on MANY fronts, looking for this child. We hadn't seen the clerk at the second hotel that EJ stayed at until last night. Obviously, LE has already talked to him. This babysitter most likely has given LE her statment days ago, and it could be her friends or even her who have tipped of the media of her existance.

LE is keeping as much of this quiet as they can. They have to. Criminals, quite often, are just one step ahead of the law. Sometimes, LE can sneak up on them. But if it's all in the media, the bad guys can cover their tracks and keep moving.

I wish NG would have the CC info breaking instead! You know? Where EJ used TS's cousins name as the possible father of Gabiel on court documents. Documents that TS made three copies of and was with EJ when she submitted these court documents which were most likely submitted fraudulantly.

IMHO, NG SHOULD HAVE confronted TS with that bit of BS last night. For some reason, she didn't even mention it.:mad:

JMHO
fran

JMO, Nancy is playing friendly with the Smith's to keep them coming back to her show, and keep her ratings up. It's ticking me off too, but I keep reminding myself that the more the Smith's are interviewed, the more opportunity for them to screw up, and the more recorded evidence LE will have against them IF/WHEN they bring charges against them. Again, JMO.

What really makes no sense whatsoever is that a POI is allowed to visit with a suspect, especially one who is not cooperating with LE. That is just unprecedented IMO. It is also ridiculous. Why allow them to firm up their lies? Makes no sense for any reason.

Let's see = they live on a farm (somehow I'm thinking Little House on the Prarie) Even then folks were all up in your business...especially when it comes to the children.

Johnson said the couple is Caucasian, in their 30s. The man is tall with short black hair, and the woman is about 5 feet, 3 inches tall and has short black hair.

Johnson said the couple brought their own car seat and that they said they could keep baby Gabriel without anyone noticing. YAH RIGHT! But in this day and age, children go missing and CPS doesn't even notice. We live in a very closed society, unfortunately.

More here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/elizabeth-johnson-tells-abc-news-baby-gabriel-alive/story?id=9554084

Mel

What really makes no sense whatsoever is that a POI is allowed to visit with a suspect, especially one who is not cooperating with LE. That is just unprecedented IMO. It is also ridiculous. Why allow them to firm up their lies? Makes no sense for any reason.

That doesn't make sense to me either? New law? My only thought is LE is hoping to gleen new information by allowing Tammi visit Elizabeth.

San Antonio is the half-way point between Tempe, AZ and Mount Juliet, TN.
EJ lived in Tempe. Janet Morris lives in Mount Juliet, TN.

It is 981 miles to San Antonio from Tempe, AZ.

It is 956 miles to San Antonio from Mount Juliet, TN.

Not my opinion...a fact!

I really do hope that there was some break in the case and that is why the 1 pm news briefing was cancelled

EJ lived in Tempe. Janet Morris lives in Mount Juliet, TN.

Not my opinion...a fact!
that would have been an out of the way trip too.
San Antonio is south and no need to drive there.
The upper part of Texas would have been a half way mark with only 800 miles of driving for each so I don't see this as a meeting point between the 2 of them because San Antonio would have been off of the route and out of the way.

From NG facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
Breaking: An alleged Texas teen babysitter to little 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson may be the key to finding him. The 18-year-old alleged babysitter says the hotel room in which she watched Gabriel was dirty, with things thrown everywhere, without baby toys, and a knife was next to the bed! She also says that Gabriel w...as thin, dirty, seemed like he was scared and wanted to be held the whole time. Where is Gabriel Johnson?

I personally feel that while we sit at our computers hunting for info about this child and those who could possibly have anything to do with his disappearance, LE is out hitting the pavement, on MANY fronts, looking for this child. We hadn't seen the clerk at the second hotel that EJ stayed at until last night. Obviously, LE has already talked to him. This babysitter most likely has given LE her statment days ago, and it could be her friends or even her who have tipped of the media of her existance.

LE is keeping as much of this quiet as they can. They have to. Criminals, quite often, are just one step ahead of the law. Sometimes, LE can sneak up on them. But if it's all in the media, the bad guys can cover their tracks and keep moving.

I wish NG would have the CC info breaking instead! You know? Where EJ used TS's cousins name as the possible father of Gabiel on court documents. Documents that TS made three copies of and was with EJ when she submitted these court documents which were most likely submitted fraudulantly.

IMHO, NG SHOULD HAVE confronted TS with that bit of BS last night. For some reason, she didn't even mention it.:mad:

JMHO
fran

I really think that is exactly what NG planned to do last night, but Tammi headed it off at the pass by parading down to the jail with a reporter in tow. I think Tammi did it, maybe in part, for that exact reason.

BTW, there is a poster on Tammi's FB who is the mother of disabled child telling Tammi that she feels insulted and "let down" by TSP's "retarded" comment. No reply so far.

EJ lived in Tempe. [JM] lives in Mount Juliet, TN.

Not my opinion...a fact!

Thanks -- part of my theory in a yesterday post was that it was a halfway point for someone --a popular way to pick a neutral meeting spot IMO -- I did not think of JM but it could be JM -- I think she may be older, but does she have long blonde hair, about EJ's size?

I really think that is exactly what NG planned to do last night, but Tammi headed it off at the pass by parading down to the jail with a reported in tow. I think Tammi did it, maybe in part, for that exact reason.

BTW, there is a poster on Tammi's FB who is the mother of disabled child telling Tammi that she feels insulted and "let down" by TSP's "retarded" comment. No reply so far.
BBM. I almost posted about that earlier. Wasn't TSP supposed to adopt a Down Syndrome baby at some point (Or am I mixing up cases here?)? If so, I find it EXTREMELY ignorant and unkind for her to use THAT word.
Yes, many people use it without meaning to be cruel and without thinking about it. BUT...most people who have any ties or experience with a mentally disabled child/person are VERY sensitive about that word. Or at least in my experience.

From NG facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
Breaking: An alleged Texas teen babysitter to little 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson may be the key to finding him. The 18-year-old alleged babysitter says the hotel room in which she watched Gabriel was dirty, with things thrown everywhere, without baby toys, and a knife was next to the bed! She also says that Gabriel w...as thin, dirty, seemed like he was scared and wanted to be held the whole time. Where is Gabriel Johnson?

I wonder where this crap comes from? Tammie?

Why would an 18 year old babysit a child in that condition, especially with a knife by the bed and not report it to someone? Like their Manager?:waitasec:

That doesn't make sense to me either? New law? My only thought is LE is hoping to gleen new information by allowing Tammi visit Elizabeth.

Well, supposedly LE has said it wasn't recorded ?? On Sunday, when TSP wanted the "interview", they were waiting on the green light from Sheriff Joe - and it was stopped.

Also - I don't understand WHY the lawyer let that happen, unless TSP just marched in and there was no time to alert the lawyer?

If so, I bet he's reeling . . .

But, then again, we know pretty much only what Tammi tells us.

JMHO
fran

Respectfully snipped for space

See my post #252 on this page -- Why did TS not ask EJ about using CC on the paperwork? allegedly, TS told EJ that everyone was coming down on TS and suspecting her --why did TS not ask EJ about that if TS did not know EJ was going to do that-- does not TS know that falsifying court docs is a crime?

Let's see = they live on a farm (somehow I'm thinking Little House on the Prarie) Even then folks were all up in your business...especially when it comes to the children.

Johnson said the couple is Caucasian, in their 30s. The man is tall with short black hair, and the woman is about 5 feet, 3 inches tall and has short black hair.
Johnson said the couple brought their own car seat and that they said they could keep baby Gabriel without anyone noticing. YAH RIGHT! But in this day and age, children go missing and CPS doesn't even notice. We live in a very closed society, unfortunately.

More here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/elizabeth-johnson-tells-abc-news-baby-gabriel-alive/story?id=9554084

Mel

BBM

Correction....long blonde hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads