Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Snipped*
Not to talk bad about Logan, but WHY after someone tells you they are going to harm your child, would you leave your child there?!?[/QUOTE]

BBM

I think possibly because she was the type to say things like this a lot and maybe he didn't take it seriously.
I think he should have, but hind sight is 20/20.
I bet he thought she would cool down and they would be back together again. Seems this may have happened a lot.

What I'm more concerned with, is why after all the destruction of property and things to the apartments was she able to still have him.

IDK:waitasec:

Your review, corrections, and additions of the following would be greatly appreciated. Please help me to get it right! :-)

Other days on their way.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Logan files a petition for full custody of Gabriel with the Maricopa County Superior Court.

In the petition, Logan states that he is afraid Elizabeth will kidnap Gabriel.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Elizabeth places an ad on Craigslist to give away Gabriel's belongings, and to rent out a room in her trailer.

Yes absolutely she could find internet access elsewhere however if I was POI and my home was searched last night, I'd think buying a new computer would not be high on my priority list. Her posts on fb was made 2 hours ago, so 7am in AZ <?>

I don't know, as much as she loves being on the computer, she may have sent JS right out to get one as soon as LE took hers. IMO

So the only craigslist ad from the 8th was the nanny one? I think this is important because it furthers Kamille's theory that TPS and EJ met b/c TPS answered the nanny ad.

Yep. I just looked it up again. I have all my info in documents for each day and I've been copying and pasting like crazy the past few days. I screwed up. :doh:

But Dec 8 for nanny is the best info I have right now, and Dec 12 for free baby clothes and renting out the room is the best info I have for those right now.

Well, something big will prolly happen today because I keep losing power........

There was one other incident where EJ claims Gabriel was missing, or Logan took him, and the baby was found under a blanket. Does anyone else remember this?

Yes absolutely she could find internet access elsewhere however if I was POI and my home was searched last night, I'd think buying a new computer would not be high on my priority list. Her posts on fb was made 2 hours ago, so 7am in AZ <?>

What did she say?

Why is it believed that Tammi is still posting online? I haven't seen any posts by her on her fb since yesterday @1:15pm.

Your review, corrections, and additions of the following would be greatly appreciated!

Monday, December 14, 2009

At 10:51am, Jack writes on his FaceBook that he is trying to remember how to change a diaper. He writes that the Smiths have been wanting to adopt for about 2 years, and that approximately 5 days previously, they “got” a wonderful little boy. He says it is close, but not official yet.

Tammi drives Elizabeth to the clerk’s office, and discusses with Elizabeth the similarity of DUI records between Logan and her (Tammi’s) cousin.

Elizabeth files for custody.

In her petition for custody, Elizabeth writes that she is afraid Logan will kidnap Gabriel and leave AZ.

Elizabeth further states that there are “two potential fathers”. She requests that Logan and a ‘Craig Cherry’ be subjected to paternity tests.

Tammi makes copies of Elizabeth’s paperwork.

LE has identified and interviewed a Craig Cherry, who states that he has never met or spoken with Elizabeth, and that he is a cousin of Tammi Smith’s, with whom he is very close.

I would say police took her computer, if they didn't they have made a huge mistake and are committing "shoddy" police work. It would be completely idiotic for them to not confinscate that computer IMO.

She could of ran to the store this morning and bought another one, there is no law against that.

I think it would be easy to get another computer or even borrow one. You can get those small ones now also. Maybe she just had to run to one of her offices and pick one up or something.

There was one other incident where EJ claims Gabriel was missing, or Logan took him, and the baby was found under a blanket. Does anyone else remember this?

No but I want it!!!! Do you have a link or remember if you saw it in a news article or a video or NG or what? I will search if you have something to point me in the right direction.

:blowkiss:

Let's see if we can't help the AZ SA out a little with the list of charges against Tammi.

Falsifying legal documents
Coercion
Providing a false statement to LE
Interference with child custody
Accessory to kidnapping
Accessory to human trafficking
Child Endangerment
Attempted extortion
Aiding and abetting
Illegal facilitation of adoption
Conspiracy to commit a felony

Add to the list if you quote it.

Contempt of Court
Fraud
Interference with LE
Obstruction of Justice
Assisting in Perjury
oh and Harrassment (according to Tammi herself)

Why is it believed that Tammi is still posting online? I haven't seen any posts by her on her fb since yesterday @1:15pm.

I also haven't seen anything posted by her this morning, but I did notice that a mean posting from someone else about her lying and accusing her of knowing where Gabriel is was taken down after about half an hour.

Hello all - this is my first post on Gabriel's case, and I am not as knowledgeable about this one as the rest of you, but WOW, I tivo'd Nancy Grace last night and just watched it. I have to say that the babysitter's story sounds like a total fabrication, to put it nicely. It seems like "too much", just piled on.

And I just had to say that, as an adoptive mom, Gabriel's story just makes me sick. Thank God not all adoptive/birthparents are like these people!!! Praying for that beautiful child to be found immediately!:angel:

I would say police took her computer, if they didn't they have made a huge mistake and are committing "shoddy" police work. It would be completely idiotic for them to not confinscate that computer IMO.

She could of ran to the store this morning and bought another one, there is no law against that.

Maybe they got the computer out of her site and installed software to track what she is doing :) doubt it, but I like the thought. OR they could have just made a copy of the hard drive and gave it back to her?

No but I want it!!!! Do you have a link or remember if you saw it in a news article or a video or NG or what? I will search if you have something to point me in the right direction.

:blowkiss:

I'm soooo happy that you are back!

I believe it was in one of the very 1st articles about all of this. I'm searching...

Was joint custody of Gabriel ordered on Dec. 11th?

Rather than take the actual computer, while they were executing the search warrant perhaps they just made a copy of the hard drive and took it with them.

Tammi has a business with different offices: instant computer access from her offices on work computers.

BeanE:

I can't imagine what you are going thru right now trying to gather all the carp by the day on this case.

This case is a mess

Bless you for doing it.

BTW: You were missed.

It's actually very interesting when you put it together this way. I've had some surprises the past few days in putting it together.

I'm happy to do it for Gabriel, and for all the dear people here who care so much about him.

And thank you. I missed everyone too. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member