AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if Eliz stayed at Tammi or visited, Dec 9 - Dec 18, and used TayJay's puters.

I LOVE the "TayJay" name lol.

As I understand it EJ had never been to TayJay's home period. They went to her home but she never came to theirs.

She seems to be plugging NG on her FB, maybe that's why NG hasn't turned on her yet.

Free ads.
I don't think that, I have a feeling that something big is about to break hopefully Gabriel will be handed over today. I have a really positive feeling about this. I am sure TS is going to be looking at some serious charges it's time to lawyer up. Nancy knows people and she has them eating out of the palm of her hand gain their trust then hit em with the hard stuff before they have their lawyer in place

I want LE to go right now and take what ever the heck she's using to post on her fb!

Tammi says they took all the info out of her console computer last night. She is on her console computer now.

What the heck is a console computer???:waitasec:

wonder if NG will be talking on HLN or some show like that at 12:30 az time?

Keep talkin and typin Tammi, it only helps us folks out! haha:loser:

We are lucky to have you!
Thank you for posting on this case!
I agree with everything you have stated regarding TW
I saw his first post on another site (not yours) and IMO from what I have researched on both of H's parents there is a lot to the story involving the Smiths -and that should be investigated too --IMO
H should be back with him and her sister, or at least the courts should be able to make a determination on the situation
Thanks again!

Do you remember what other site yo seen TW posting on?
Thanks for the welcome

Tammi says they took all the info out of her console computer last night. She is on her console computer now.

LOL glad you asked. I was embarrassed that I did not know. :blushing:

That would be a desktop computer. They most likely made a copy of her hard drive instead of taking the whole machine.

At least they took the laptop she can't sit all comfy on her couch.

It must be a new state of the art computer none of us know about!

I'm assumed her "console" is just her home PC. I call mine Frankenstein. She can call it whatever she wants, as long as all the info on it was intact for LE.

Maybe their appearance is schedule for 8:30 eastern time... would that be 12:30 AZ time?

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100#slComments

Early article....interesting info that EJ had been texting Logan, threatening to harm Gabe before the text saying she killed him. Also, under comments, I think XXXX is actually Tammi.....same spiel about EJ keeping Gabes shots up to date....

Wow! Interesting!

I would bet for a number of reasons that IS Tammi
That is the adopted daughter's name
The article and the comment are from January 4th before what is alleged in this comment came out in the TS media blitz!
The interesting thing about the comment to me is that the poster states that LM knew about the adoptive parents [smiths] since the night of day one -- I assume that means the day the Smiths got Gabe --it states that the police went to the Smiths that same night to make sure everything was okay --

hmmn

Can I GAG yet ......I do not think I have ever seen anyone so happy to have their home searched and to be called POI's by LE !

Seriously! Even if I were completely innocent and had nothing to hide I would not be happy about a search warrant and I would hire a lawyer right away.

that would be a desktop computer. They most likely made a copy of her hard drive instead of taking the whole machine.

at least they took the laptop she can't sit all comfy on her couch.

lol ....

Wow! Interesting!

I would bet for a number of reasons that IS Tammi
That is the adopted daughter's name
The article and the comment are from January 4th before what is alleged in this comment came out in the TS media blitz!
The interesting thing about the comment to me is that the poster states that LM knew about the adoptive parents [smiths] since the night of day one -- I assume that means the day the Smiths got Gabe --it states that the police went to the Smiths that same night to make sure everything was okay --

hmmn

I posted that and asked her why she doesn't ever call him Gabriel, but instead uses terms like "the baby" "the kid" and pointed out it was obviously her because of the daughter's name. She deleted my post

I posted that and asked her why she doesn't ever call him Gabriel, but instead uses terms like "the baby" "the kid" and pointed out it was obviously her because of the daughter's name. She deleted my post

I saw that! I was so excited you did that!!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member