AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of things I noticed about ng last night...when the attorney stated cc was used on some documents, ng acted surprised by this. however, if I am mistaken, it was already posted on her own blog. and secondly, the babysitter...why now come out and (2) she said EJ left a can of Similac and 2 cans of baby food. Here in the south, I know of no baby food that comes in a can.

Some "lawyer" this "friend" is... anyone with common sense would tell this idiot to shut down her facebook, shut her mouth and keep to herself.

I think they have been talking to an attorney 'friend' all along - people with that many businesses and property have an attorney on the hook constantly that advises them or there is someone in the adoption community doing this.

I have a sense that Tammi figures if she is high enough profile in the media some very high profile attorney will offer to represent her pro bono and add to their list of celebrity high profile cases. Gotta wonder if this is why they keep leaking the fact (non fact) they have not hired an attorney. Remember, everything she does has a hidden agenda behind it.

Why oh why hasn't this attorney friend told her to just stop talking?!?

a couple of things I noticed about ng last night...when the attorney stated cc was used on some documents, ng acted surprised by this. however, if I am mistaken, it was already posted on her own blog. and secondly, the babysitter...why now come out and (2) she said EJ left a can of Similac and 2 cans of baby food. Here in the south, I know of no baby food that comes in a can.

she probably meant jar. and I think nancy plays dumb to get the dummies to spill the beans and trip themselves up,

Your review, corrections, and additions to the following info would be greatly appreciated!

Dec 18 - Dec 22: Whereabouts of Elizabeth and Gabriel unknown for approximately 4 days, from abduction on Dec 18 until they checked into a hotel in San Antonio on Dec 22. It is approximately 16 hours drive time from Tempe to San Antonio. LE has indicated that Eliz stayed at at least one other hotel, and possibly more, and that may have been during this timeframe. Waiting for better info from LE.

Dec 18 - Dec 27: Elizabeth claims to have spent 3 days with Gabriel with a couple she met in Raymond Russell County Park in San Antonio TX. This span of approximately 9 days is the timeframe in which this could have happened. Whereas Gabriel was last seen at this park on Dec 26, she did not say if that was the date she met the couple. If she did meet a couple at the park on Dec 26, the dates will not work for a 3 day visit.

Dec 19, 20, or 21: Elizabeth answers a babysitter's ad on Craigslist, telling her she has an appointment in San Antonio on December 23, and hiring her to babysit. Need to try to nail down the date of this contact.

Dec 24: Logan files for an emergency custody hearing.

Dec 26: Gabriel last seen at Raymond Russell County Park in San Antonio.

It is unknown if this was a confirmed live sighting.

LE has stated that Gabriel was confirmed alive during the days prior.

Babysitter saw Gabriel alive on Dec 23. It is currently unknown the most recent date Gabriel was confirmed alive after Dec 23.

Tammi has stated she heard Gabriel babbling over the phone, but has not given a date on which this occurred. Tammi said that on Dec 27, Elizabeth refused to talk with her on the phone, and only texted.

Posts for December 22 and December 23 will be up shortly. A lot is unclear on which of those 2 days things took place, and I'm trying to divide it into 2 posts because it's a lot of info. This will take me a little while to do so it's not too confusing.

I bet her "attorney friend" is Nancy Grace

I think they have been talking to an attorney 'friend' all along - people with that many businesses and property have an attorney on the hook constantly that advises them or there is someone in the adoption community doing this.

I have a sense that Tammi figures if she is high enough profile in the media some very high profile attorney will offer to represent her pro bono and add to their list of celebrity high profile cases. Gotta wonder if this is why they keep leaking the fact (non fact) they have not hired an attorney. Remember, everything she does has a hidden agenda behind it.

I'm hoping Todd Black will announce he's TayJay's new spokesperson. Just because I could use a good laugh right now.

This fan base of hers, is probably just as justifiable crazy like her.

she probably meant jar. and I think nancy plays dumb to get the dummies to spill the beans and trip themselves up,

you're probably right...the babysitter appeared to be somewhat neverous...

She is in delete mode, I may not be her friend much longer. ~tear~

I'm hoping Todd Black will announce he's TayJay's new spokesperson. Just because I could use a good laugh right now.

BeanE - we need some kind of warning for a post like that! LOL

My laptop's keys & screen is covered in Coke now! :crazy:

thanks for your wit.

I do not expect anything to come down today, I think those that are exppecting it may be a bit over ambitious. It will take a little time to go through everything and present it before a judge for an arrest warrant. My guess is they will find what they need to show lies and will pull her back in for questioning, followed by an arrest early next week.

I posted that and asked her why she doesn't ever call him Gabriel, but instead uses terms like "the baby" "the kid" and pointed out it was obviously her because of the daughter's name. She deleted my post

I apologize, but I'm confused by your response to my post -- perhaps you mean to quote another post ;)

I like you, K.S... (with the wolf picture) If you are a WSer.

They posted something along the lines of

Tammi doesnt get it, she is about to be charged with all sorts of charges...
You were an accessory to falsifying legal documents
false statements to law enforcement
attempting to coerce Logan into giving you custody of Gabriel
conspiring with Elizabeth to commit a felony

and possibly human trafficking

That Tammi took advantage of ELizabeths fragile mental state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online