AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Tammi given any indication of awareness that if and when Eliz is charged with murder, that Tammi is a candidate for some real interesting charges?

I would think that LE would have dropped that little pearl of wisdom on her yesterday, yet she's still posting to FB. That's about as clueless as a human being can get. Other than being in a vegetative state, of course.

"A lot of people are going to look stupid when they finally find him and find out that we had "ZERO" to do with it!" - Tammi Peters Smith - FB

LOL and I love how that one poster keeps acting like she is confused why she can't see the posts. I want to see what Tammi answers, if she ever will.

lol. she replied to my wall saying she needs to stay positive etc.

okay i broke down and asked to be friends. I probably won't get approved, all she has to do is look on NG's page and see me bashing her.

No... I posted the same link as you to her facebook site and she deleted it

I think you have the wrong poster; I have never posted a link to her FB site, and I really feel the need to make that clear -- I have never posted about her FB site and she is not on my friends' list lol

ETA ohhhhhhhhhhh I think I need another pot of coffee -- you mean the link to the news article from January 4th? lol I am sorry for being a little slow this morning

It turns out that if you tell TPS to keep her conscience as clean as her colon, she will delete you. It was worth it though.

Which she promptly deleted...lol

hehe

Maybe if enough of those thousands of friend keep posting she will totally loose it - she can't be there 24 hrs a day deleting posts. I hope they start posting while she is interviewing with NG or someone starts asking her a question about what she is saying on NG. We'll found out real quick if she can multi-task.

It's 12:30 mountain time BTW!

Oops. Newbie here. Accidentally posted this in the sticky: Hellooooooooo, Casey Anthony also gave a description of Zanny the Nanny, refused to talk to local LE, and said the event occured in a park. Tammy is the new Cindy. What makes anyone think just because Elizabeth came up with a description that it is the truth? And can anyone tell my why anyone would sign papers for an illegal adoption? Duh...

And while I don't see any crime in Tammi deleting messages and posts from her own page, I sense panic....a sense to 'clean up'....or perhaps 'change'.....just like she cut off her hair. Many women cut their hair or change the colour in an attempt to change something in their life other than just their look. <I read that somewhere> Maybe someone has a link for that.

I guess NG will be gushing and smushing all over T with admiration and pride that she's such a good LIAR! :sick:

Sorry to all NG fans, here, but she's a joke. A bad joke.

I agree. I keep waiting for Tammi & Jack to give her t-shirts or something and then she can gush about how her "friends of the show" just gave her the cuuttteest little shirts for the twiiiinnnnnnns (long drawn out drawl) Lucy and John David. And then she'll hold up the little shirts and the say "Got Poop?" and then she'll proceed with how John David's is a x-large because he is just all boy and lucy's is extra small, being the tiny little lady she is.

Gag.

She's cleaning house!

I feel this action by her is evidence that she has caught herself slipping and is losing control of her "game". Whatever happened in that interview yesterday with LE woke her up a bit I imagine.

She still thinks that she is smarter than everyone else (narcissism) and can out-dog the FBI and everone else. I am sure she is watching this board too, or has people watching it for her.

Her world is about to cave in around her.....she may be about to move into a 10 by 10 apt pretty soon with servants called "turnkeys"

Wow! Interesting!

I would bet for a number of reasons that IS Tammi
That is the adopted daughter's name
The article and the comment are from January 4th before what is alleged in this comment came out in the TS media blitz!The interesting thing about the comment to me is that the poster states that LM knew about the adoptive parents [smiths] since the night of day one -- I assume that means the day the Smiths got Gabe --it states that the police went to the Smiths that same night to make sure everything was okay --

hmmn
BBM. January 4th is also the same day that "Beth" posted about adopting a baby boy in San Antonio on the ProjectLife website.
Sounds like TPS was quick to start a wild goose chase, JMO.

also, someone up the thread asked about their address, I have it. Are we allowed to post those kind of things and how do i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez