AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
yes I posted

Did anyone note in this video that Tammi said she "made a poor decision when I FIRST MET Elizabeth" and helped her fill out the paperwork -- when she first met her?

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
"I made a poor decision back when I met Elizabeth," said Smith. "I helped her (Elizabeth) file her paperwork so she could get her child support and things like that. There was another name put on there and I helped her (Elizabeth) fill out that paperwork, and because of that it obviously doesn't make me look good."

Thank you so much Prof! I don't have as much time today and my memory is not that quick! :)

Just to keep things clear... all I know is that Elizabeth advertised for a nany that would work in exchange for a room in the mobile home, she was not going to pay her (unless someone else has other info). That add went up on craigslist on Dec 8th and it seems she was connected with the Smith's by the 9th and never connected with any possible nanny's. Elizabeth stated int hat ad that she needed a nanny because she needed to get a job if I remember correctly. So, no offense, but let's be careful not to distort facts to match the Anthony case, please.

Maybe tammi answered the ad and offered free babysitting. Then she met Elizabeth and talked her into adoption?

Maybe at the same time as the babysitting ad, Elizabeth came across a post of the smiths begging for a baby?

BBM
yes I posted

Did anyone note in this video that Tammi said she "made a poor decision when I FIRST MET Elizabeth" and helped her fill out the paperwork -- when she first met her?

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
"I made a poor decision back when I met Elizabeth," said Smith. "I helped her (Elizabeth) file her paperwork so she could get her child support and things like that. There was another name put on there and I helped her (Elizabeth) fill out that paperwork, and because of that it obviously doesn't make me look good."

That's what I heard, too....when I FIRST MET Elizabeth. Had me wondering if she meant back in June, or if she didn't really meet her till December, exactly what you guys are discussing.

It's like TPS believes the world exists within FB, like what people say or express there is BIBLE TRUTH, carved in stone. If it's on your Wall, it MUST BE SO! So she edits her wall till it looks the way she wants it to....

I wonder if grandpa reported his car stolen? If not, why not? Maybe he gave her the car to use.....

I read in an article, I have to find it that he gave it to her for a job interview is what she told him.

As funny as the face book stuff is, what kind of person are we dealing with that would be on there fighting it out at a time like this? I mean seriously.......not normal.

IMO it is sad -- and IMO she has always been worried more about herself than Gabe, or Logan, or now EJ, and she throws her own family under the bus, often -- a baby is missing most likely due to her own actions and she is still worried about her image

She's having such a hard time keeping up with the deleting that the comment about TPS being an instrument of Satan is still up.

We could really have a lot of fun with this if everyone here that's on her friends would copy and post wolfman's comment at the same time.

emails between Elizabeth and Tammi made public on her fb page!!!

Thank you so much Prof! I don't have as much time today and my memory is not that quick! :)

anytime, and thank you -- IMO most of us have got each others' back here on WS ;)

Maybe tammi answered the ad and offered free babysitting. Then she met Elizabeth and talked her into adoption?

Maybe at the same time as the babysitting ad, Elizabeth came across a post of the smiths begging for a baby?

Yes, I think a few of us suspect the same. Could be that Tammi didn't even meet Elizabeth before then (but now, that would make her look worse, wouldn't it?). BeanE wrote that Tammi may have claimed she babysat for Gabriel in Nov - another thing to consider and verify, but I don't think we have that corroborated by anyone but Tammi?

since these are now public emails, can I copy and paste??? I don't know how to do a screenshot and I'm not sure how long these emails will stay posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet