AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Wolfman) I haven't fallen in love with Tammi & Jack! I think Tammi is an instrument of Satan. She has mocked God!

Why is she plastering evidence publically, I like she is losing it ...

Well Framed, I'm starting to see this as a scorched earth policy. Maybe on some level she's starting to figure out LE and the FBI is going to hold her accountable for her actions, and she's not going to face the consequences alone.

Tammi had contact with Elizabeth all this time???? Thought she said she didn't???

Oh My goodness... this is so very scary... are we watching this woman lose all touch with reality? Why doesn't she have an attorney right beside her advising her against plastering her case all over the world?

Oh My goodness... this is so very scary... are we watching this woman lose all touch with reality? Why doesn't she have an attorney right beside her advising her against plastering her case all over the world?

Why?
How do these emails implicate her in anything? She clearly wanted Elizabeth to come back before she lost custody and blew the adoption. AND she did not seem to know where Elizabeth was.

whoever is taking the screenshots, pls extend the posts by clicking 'see more' under the posts and then take another screenshot so the entire email can be viewed.

MonaSuzi pls DO NOT copy and paste. TIA <wow starting to sound like an oldtimer haha>

I trust nothing that comes from Tammi, her husband or Elizabeth. Unless it comes from LE, I give it zero credibility. She can post the e-mails that she chooses. She has lied too many times to be believed.

also, someone up the thread asked about their address, I have it. Are we allowed to post those kind of things and how do i do it?

cdan, you can go to Gabriel's scanner thread to post the address. Here's the link for the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4683612#post4683612"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The rule is to just use initials only for their names, please. The scanner peeps thank you!!

AFAIK screen shots are okay -- I only see ONE email from EJ, but the screen shot did not capture the whole email -- can someone redo that one? are there more from EJ?
So far this is all AFTER TS was talked to by LE --IMO that does not give them much meaning or help TS case -- she does not mention anything that might clear her of involvment IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove