AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK screen shots are okay -- I only see ONE email from EJ, but the screen shot did not capture the whole email -- can someone redo that one? are there more from EJ?
So far this is all AFTER TS was talked to by LE --IMO that does not give them much meaning or help TS case -- she does not mention anything that might clear her of involvment IMO

I have that first on EJ responded to but I don't know how to get it here.

Well Framed, I'm starting to see this as a scorched earth policy. Maybe on some level she's starting to figure out LE and the FBI is going to hold her accountable for her actions, and she's not going to face the consequences alone.

I'm figuring EJ will come forward any moment now with a scam to get out of most of this mess by throwing the whole thing on J and TPS.....thats if she didnt kill the baby and actually did put him in hiding. EJ is a master scammer IMO and this would be a good move for her while the smiths are on the hot seat, or soon after they are arrested. I would love to see this blown wide open and little gabriel recovered alive from people hiding him.....
I'm trying to stay optomistic.

Tammi had contact with Elizabeth all this time???? Thought she said she didn't???

Have I told you yet that I heart you, Princessa :p
This is what TS does -- she tries to clear her name and exposes yet another lie :floorlaugh:

AFAIK screen shots are okay -- I only see ONE email from EJ, but the screen shot did not capture the whole email -- can someone redo that one? are there more from EJ?
So far this is all AFTER TS was talked to by LE --IMO that does not give them much meaning or help TS case -- she does not mention anything that might clear her of involvment IMO

I thought we linked to the info and not post the info. Although the screenshot is not a "post" but there is no link to back up where this information is coming from.

How hilarious, She is called Tammi Fay!!! I've only heard of ONE Tammi Fay before, lol

We could really have a lot of fun with this if everyone here that's on her friends would copy and post wolfman's comment at the same time.

Oh PLEASE do!!! I'm blocked from FB at work. I've been meaning to add TPS when I get home, so I can at least see her updates on my Blackberry. But I've been busy with my own 8 month old son. I would totally join forces on this if I could.

It's really hard to search FB for friends on a BB, but I guess I could try that. Any tips from anyone?

OMG! she accepted me! I wonder how long it takes till she realizes i bashed her on NG's page?

here is my "prediction" on the computers, Based on TS comment on FB, about,

/She's glad they took them. that it will show all the research she did to help EJ? know what her legal rights were.and show TS? trying to find Logan/father 2 I'm guessing help find her and baby!Everything will connect and they will see that they did the right thing! because of course they did.\

I think TS is setting up her "innocence" for what they are going to find on those computers. But of course in TS' mind, LE will be taking it the wrong way, because see above^^ They were just helping EJ to know her rights, nothing illegal, even though what will really be found is Illegal.

I know, I am not articulate, maby someone can paraphrase me and make it more understandable?? Please, LOL

Why?
How do these emails implicate her in anything? She clearly wanted Elizabeth to come back before she lost custody and blew the adoption. AND she did not seem to know where Elizabeth was.

1st of all Bratlings, I don't believe this is real evidence at all. We will soon find out cause LE should have retrieved this from her computer. The forensics for this type of evidence is probably the simplest for them to weed out.

Second, even really dumb people know the minute they are accused of a crime they need to clam up and get the help of an attorney. This lady is out of control and still apparently feels she can control this circus she has created

(Or connected to a crime)

also that poster uses the infamous "from day one" phrase that TPS is so fond of.

Maybe the poster is Cindy Anthony! BTW, I wonder if the Anthony's follow this case and are able to see how nutty it sounds and realize that's how people see them. :waitasec:

I have that first on EJ responded to but I don't know how to get it here.

I have not figured out how to post an image here either -- other than going to an online image hoster and posting the link to that? IDK sorry

Johnson later hid Gabriel but accused McQueary of taking him, according to a request for custody of the child McQueary filed with the Maricopa County Superior Court on Dec. 11.

This is from the article posted in the link below that a poster posted earlier. I think you was looking for this earlier.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100#slComments

Thanks! I think that's referring to the Dec 9 incident(?)

I have not figured out how to post an image here either -- other than going to an online image hoster and posting the link to that? IDK sorry

LOL. Ya lost me!
I keep trying to get EJ's response onto here but I just can't seem to get it!:banghead:

1st of all Bratlings, I don't believe this is real evidence at all. We will soon find out cause LE should have retrieved this from her computer. The forensics for this type of evidence is probably the simplest for them to weed out.

Second, even really dumb people know the minute they are accused of a crime they need to clam up and get the help of an attorney. This lady is out of control and still apparently feels she can control this circus she has created

I dont think it is evidence either because Tammie obviously did not know where Elizabeth was or what she was doing with Gabriel. I am sure there will be recriminations for the scam on the paternity papers and possibly a lawsuit too. But I am willing to bet the fbi already had these emails from a warrant for EJ's myspace or email records.

Just to keep things clear... all I know is that Elizabeth advertised for a nanny that would work in exchange for a room in the mobile home, she was not going to pay her (unless someone else has other info). That ad went up on craigslist on Dec 8th and it seems she was connected with the Smith's by the 9th and never connected with any possible nanny's. Elizabeth stated in that ad that she needed a nanny because she needed to get a job if I remember correctly. She has never claimed there was a nanny and this whole incident about all that might have been for less than 24 hrs. It's not even conceptually the same as the Anthony case. So, no offense, but let's be careful not to distort facts to match the Anthony case, please.

That's correct...never had or claimed to have a nanny, just advertisedfor one.

That's what I've been doing- Photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk