AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly would the charge be against Tammi for masterminding this whole thing? I believe that is exactly what she did. She knew EJ's mental state and she took full advantage of it. Is there a charge that covers this?

I really think if EJ has a good attorney, she's going to come out of this a victim as well and smelling like a rose. I think every bit of this is going to be charged to Tammi because she was the mastermind. She orchestrated the plan and put it in motion and EJ just followed her instructions.

Attempted extortion?

I'm sure there are numerous other related charges that can be brought up concerning TW and his daughter H and that adoption also. J & TPS most likely illegally and/or manipulated TW and the system to adopt that child too!

Of course those Juvenile records are sealed right now but if that case was re-opened I bet there is damning evidence against them and TW and his family should get their daughter back.

It's obvious that TPS & J are way over their heads in this and are about to be arrested!

I don't know... but I do think it was a snafu on her part and means she met her in Dec? Else, she did something else last June we don't know about.

I agree she did not have to pick her cousin to put on there. Not sure though what that was supposed to accomplish later - could be Tammi didn't think that one through very well. And, come on, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Elizabeth who though up the idea of delaying the custody thing by saying someone else might be the father. Elizabeth could have come up with real names if she wanted and more than just Logan's best friend.

I've thought almost from the start though, that Tammi was screwing Elizabeth along hte way also - make her look like she did this or that or whatever so they could then claim both parents were unfit. And/or to even get Elizabeth to do something else, who knows. I think Tammi has been a caniver (sp.) for a very long time and she tries to wrap it in a sweet package. I hope Elizabeth is finally singing because she knows Tammi is using the excuse that she is her victim - oh brother!

Well I still can't figure out the CC thing. I don't believe for a second that EJ was hesitant to name Logan's friend because it would start WW3. EJ had no problem taking off with their son, no problem handing him over at least once to random people, maybe twice, and she had no problem texting Logan that she killed their son, and even went so far as to describe his dead body as blue. So if anything, I'm confused as to why EJ didn't jump at the chance to piss Logan off by claiming his friend could also be Gabe's father. No, there's a specific reason WHY they put CC's name on that paperwork. This is yet another reason I feel this entire thing was orchestrated before hand, and I previously posted that I get the feeling EJ always intended to get arrested. But I'm still trying to figure it out.

Let's see if we can't help the AZ SA out a little with the list of charges against Tammi.

Falsifying legal documents
Coercion
Providing a false statement to LE
Interference with child custody
Accessory to kidnapping
Accessory to human trafficking
Child Endangerment
Attempted extortion

Add to the list if you quote it.

Illegal facilitation of adoption. (As she isn't licensed.)

I'm sure there are numerous other related charges that can be brought up concerning TW and his daughter H and that adoption also. J & TPS most likely illegally and/or manipulated TW and the system to adopt that child too!

Of course those Juvenile records are sealed right now but if that case was re-opened I bet there is damning evidence against them and TW and his family should get their daughter back.

It's obvious that TPS & J are way over their heads in this and are about to be arrested!

I just can't stand the Smiths either, but TW's record is horrific IMO.
Some of his charges are very concerning to me.
I don't know if I would want H returned to him and I hope someone is
looking after the younger child he says he is taking care of now.

JMO H may be better off w/ the Smiths than TW. Because, while they are liars and creepy, I have seen no violent charges against them. KWIM

Who knows. I pray for H.

What exactly would the charge be against Tammi for masterminding this whole thing? I believe that is exactly what she did. She knew EJ's mental state and she took full advantage of it. Is there a charge that covers this?

I really think if EJ has a good attorney, she's going to come out of this a victim as well and smelling like a rose. I think every bit of this is going to be charged to Tammi because she was the mastermind. She orchestrated the plan and put it in motion and EJ just followed her instructions.

Conspiracy to commit a felony comes to mind. I wonder whether, if it comes out that EJ did kill Gabriel, she could be charged with murder alongside her? Sort of like how the lookout is often charged with murder when he wasn't even present at the crime scene and maybe didn't even expect anyone to be killed.

EJ posted on craigslist Dec 8th for a nanny. The ad basically said she had no family, no money, no job and she was a single mother who needed a nanny so she could go to work. IMO TPS saw that ad, realized she was a desperate young woman in a bad situation and called her up. TPS admitted that she spent 4 hours talking with EJ in her trailer. Most likely on the evening of the 8th. JS probably wasn't there and that's when TPS came home and told him the story about the beautiful baby she held. On the 9th EJ handed Gabriel over to the Smiths and called LM at work. She told LM there were "papers" he needed to sign. These would have been the POA "guardianship" papers that the Smiths showed the detectives on the 9th when they found him at their house and EJ had already signed them. JMO.

On Dec 8th she posts the ad and by the 13th TS is saying "H has a new bro!"? That is WAY fast.

How did she look on Craigslist, you think she used her phone or had a laptop? I'm thinking someone else looked it up for her.

I thought of a couple different scenarios. TPS made a point to say that EJ sold her laptop to get money for the trip. Maybe that was a lie, and seemed clever because it would give an excuse for how EJ got some of the money, and it would also (hopefully) cause LE to believe she didn't have a laptop when she actually did. If so, that Laptop was thrown out or trashed before she left SA.

I also thought maybe she used the internet at the hotel. Most hotels have a media room with internet for guests to use, but not all of them have a PC, some just have WIFI.

Did anyone else watch NG last night and catch what was said about EJ's Nanny ad on CL before leaving? It sounded like they said she was trying to get a nanny for Gabe while she went on this trip. Maybe I misunderstood, or the facts were messy, but I need clarification.

TPS's first action in the history of her relationship with EJ is one of a stalker seeking prey IMO. What kind of woman would approach a complete stranger (young female w/infant) that is obviously alone and crying with the intent of taking her baby?????

TPS is a psycho in my opinion and did the same thing to TW to get H and was in the process of stealing this baby too from the biological father.

IMO TPS is sick and mentally ill and is trying (at any cost) to replace the her own children she herself lost in a custody battle. Odds are she was probably proven unfit to lose her kids, but I am speculating. But if she was proven unfit, that would explain these shady and illegal adoptions and attempted adoptions they are involved in....

Framed Father,

I was not here when you posted first, I still have not gone over the end of the last thread.

Just wanted to say welcome to Websleuths!!!!!

From your name, I see you most likely have a great bit of knowledge about cases like this and that is very valualbe to us.

WELCOME!!!!

Hotel computer?

But most of the time doesn't the hotel supply the network you bring your own computer, unless your staying in maybe a 5 star hotel which she wasn't.

I just can't stand the Smiths either, but TW's record is horrific IMO.
Some of his charges are very concerning to me.
I don't know if I would want H returned to him and I hope someone is
looking after the younger child he says he is taking care of now.

JMO H may be better off w/ the Smiths than TW. Because, while they are liars and creepy, I have seen no violent charges against them. KWIM

Who knows. I pray for H.

I have been in contact with TW and yes he is no angel but he is the biological father who claims he was illegally stripped of his parental rights without a hearing etc. Just because he has a record in the past does not automatically make him an unfit father, the courts and legal procedure must determine this, not the smiths! TW's family also did not deserve to have this happen either and more importantly little H has been completely cheated of her father and numerous relatives. This same scenareo was about to take place with LM in my opinion and these creeps the "child stealers" need to be stopped!

I see we have more guests reading this morning than members.

Just wanted to say Websleuths is a great place...y'all should join and give your insights.

maybe she brought her own laptop, and used the room wifi too access the internet.

I have been in contact with TW and yes he is no angel but he is the biological father who claims he was illegally stripped of his parental rights without a hearing etc. Just because he has a record in the past does not automatically make him an unfit father, the courts and legal procedure must determine this, not the smiths! TW's family also did not deserve to have this happen either and more importantly little H has been completely cheated of her father and numerous relatives. This same scenareo was about to take place with LM in my opinion and these creeps the "child stealers" need to be stopped!

I agree with what you are saying.

And I know that people change, but most of the charges I read were violent charges.
That concerns me.

I agree it was not up to the Smiths to determine that. It most definatily should have went thru the normal legal process. I agree.

But most of the time doesn't the hotel supply the network you bring your own computer, unless your staying in maybe a 5 star hotel which she wasn't.

I don't know, I've noticed recently while traveling with our softball team (definitly not 5 star, but more like Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn...) that more and more hotels are putting computers in an area of the lobby for guests to use.
They usually provide internet service in the rooms as well.

I can't believe TS said she was manipulated by EJ and she doesn't know how to deal with people like that! IMO TS is Master Manipulator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr