AZ AZ - Hope Tucker, 46, w/adult autistic son when vehicle broke down, son found seeking shade in medical distress 24 May, Buckeye, rptd miss 22 Jun 2024

Why did it take so long to start putting the puzzle pieces together that there was possibly a woman missing/lost out in that desert? Was the vehicle not registered to Hope?
from my experience here, they try to reach you by phone if they find your car, then mail that takes time ( I believe it is the tow company that attempts to locate, police if there is a reason ,doors open something inside etc) and they don't really pursue it, they had no knowledge of anyone missing, probably no note left at car (always leave a note , looking for shade send help). The son wandered a few days it sounds like then was unable to communicate, he was not a child so no red flags went up. Not quite sure how they actually connected him to his family. I am sure they did not connect it to the vehicle until after the family was with him and started trying to find out where Hope was.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back