AZ AZ - Ira Eastman, 56, Payson, 15 March 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for your words of caring and encouragement. We have been blessed with the support of friends and strangers throughout this, and I am grateful to Matt and the Payson Police Department for their dedication to finding my brother's killers.

Yes, you do. I won't give up, and I don't believe the police will either.

choirboy said:
Yes, you do. I won't give up, and I don't believe the police will either.
How do I start a new thread? I identified a man that is alive but on the unknown dissapearance list.
I tried once to call and it was too late and could not leave a message even.
The next time my husband also identified this person as being the same man and became angry so that I did not follow thru.

Becba said:
How do I start a new thread? I identified a man that is alive but on the unknown dissapearance list.
The next time my husband also identified this person as being the same man and became angry so that I did not follow thru.
I made several calls and had to insist to be called back instead of doing my own follow up. I finally got a detective after getting called back and told to contact my local police department. I do not know the guys address. What am I going to tell the local police department?
So anyway a detective finally calls after several phone tags. He starts telling me I am not giving him enough information. As if I am trying to cover for he guy I am reporting.
At some point he began to believe me and realise I knew the guy but did not have his address or know the last name of the woman he lived with.
He began typing info, I could hear him typing. I told him where the girlfriend worked and he still wanted her last name. I told him she was heavy and worked in the pharmacy at a well known store. He asked how I knew who the head of the pharmacy was. I told him my husband knew her and he wantewd to know how I knew the girlfriend worked there. Duh. When I get my prescriptions she is there.
I know the police treat people as if they are holding back. But I had to ask this guy several times "What do you need from me." He finally stopped playing games and took the info, typing frantically. And he thanked me and I thanked him.
It was very important to him that I and my husband both identified this guy seperately.
So the info has been given and it is in their hands.

Becba said:

At the top of the page on the left it says "New Thread." If you have information on a person who has been on the disappearance list you can start it. If you are sure it's him, maybe you could PM tybee or Tricia about naming him. If it is a person who has been missing it needs a thread of it's own.

BeeBee said:
At the top of the page on the left it says "New Thread." If you have information on a person who has been on the disappearance list you can start it. If you are sure it's him, maybe you could PM tybee or Tricia about naming him. If it is a person who has been missing it needs a thread of it's own.
The Flagstaff police department guarenteed he was the guy "missing".
They are getting him as we write.

Becba said:
The Flagstaff police department guarenteed he was the guy "missing".
They are getting him as we write.
I think his name has been taken off the Doe network already. Now to find it I have to do a search for Kenneth Welch.

Becba said:
I think his name has been taken off the Doe network already. Now to find it I have to do a search for Kenneth Welch.

Please start a thread on this. I want to know more. I'm glad you were persistent in getting through to LE. Thanks.

imo

Almost four years later, it's still unknown who killed my brother and why. The police have had what they felt were promising leads, but everything has lead to dead ends.

I am so sorry you don't have any answers regarding who killed your brother. My prayers go out to you and your family. My brother went missing March 10, 2007, and in 8 days will mark the anniversary of his disappearance. LE and I concur that my brother was murdered, but his remains have not been found. My brother's friends were the last ones to be with him and they will not cooperate with LE or my family.

Almost four years later, it's still unknown who killed my brother and why. The police have had what they felt were promising leads, but everything has lead to dead ends.

I am so sorry to read this. I was hoping you were posting that they had found the killer. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that they eventually get some justice for your brother.

I guess there's still no new information?

Have there been new leads? Do you have any theories you're willing to share? I pray you find closure in your brothers passing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back