Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I hearing that this family had dogs, as in more than one dog?

What kind, I wonder. I am trying to imagine what breed of dogs would not react loudly to an intruder climbing into a child's window and taking her?

So am I hearing that this family had dogs, as in more than one dog?

What kind, I wonder. I am trying to imagine what breed of dogs would not react loudly to an intruder climbing into a child's window and taking her?

If it occurred after her father went to bed, the dogs may have been in his bedroom with him. If so, they wouldn't have seen/heard anyone (most likely) come in and take Isabel.

In a house with dogs, other children, and the father...for no one to hear anything is odd. It shows me that the abductor more than likely knew exactly where Isabel's room was, was VERY quiet, and somehow lured her out without anyone hearing a sound.

Yesterday someone local said Tucson is on MST? Is that not correct?

Officials have located some "suspicious circumstances surrounding a possible entry point," Tucson Police Sgt. Maria Hawke said this morning.

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...b2d-5890-b446-f51a9598a649.html#ixzz1snkv9554

well that is strange wording... (not that I am reading into it... but what does "suspicious circumstances" mean)

heck.. I had to refresh my understanding of the word circumstance:

cir·*advertiser censored*·stance (sûrkm-stns)
n.
1. A condition or fact attending an event and having some bearing on it; a determining or modifying factor.
2. A condition or fact that determines or must be considered in the determining of a course of action.
3. The sum of determining factors beyond willful control. Often used in the plural: a victim of circumstance; work that will begin on Monday if circumstances permit.
4. circumstances Financial status or means: "Prior came of a good family, much reduced in circumstances" (George Sherburn).
5. Detail accompanying or surrounding an event, as in a narrative or series of events.
6. Formal display; ceremony: the pomp and circumstance of a coronation.
7. A particular incident or occurrence: Your arrival was a fortunate circumstance. See Synonyms at occurrence.
tr.v. cir·*advertiser censored*·stanced, cir·*advertiser censored*·stanc·ing, cir·*advertiser censored*·stanc·es
To place in particular circumstances or conditions; situate.
Idioms:
under no circumstances
In no case; never.
under/in the circumstances
Given these conditions; such being the case.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/circumstance

How could a person get a child out of a window without her screaming? What a horrific act. I fear for this little girl. It reminds of a little girl in Florida years ago who disappeared out of her home. I think her name was Rose? Her body was found later. It turned out it was a stranger abduction and think they caught the perp.

Unfortunately she could be subdued in some manner or threatened before being removed from her bed and the room. What is still confusing is if the perpetrator entered and exited through the window, or entered the house through some other means and only exited through the window?

:waitasec:

If it occurred after her father went to bed, the dogs may have been in his bedroom with him. If so, they wouldn't have seen/heard anyone (most likely) come in and take Isabel.

In a house with dogs, other children, and the father...for no one to hear anything is odd. It shows me that the abductor more than likely knew exactly where Isabel's room was, was VERY quiet, and somehow lured her out without anyone hearing a sound.

There are a lot of breeds that would still hear something like that going on. But many would not,especially if they were in a closed bedroom with the parents.

My dogs are left to sleep in the family room, which is adjoining the kids bedrooms. So they did hear what went on in those rooms. [ I caught a few teens sneaking in and out that way, luckily. :crazy: ]

We are mountain time. We don't do daylight savings time. Our time doesn't change. Currently EST is 3 hours difference.

Unfortunately she could be subdued in some manner or threatened before being removed from her bed and the room. What is still confusing is if the perpetrator entered and exited through the window, or entered the house through some other means and only exited through the window?

If the family does have dogs then the perp probably went out through the window. Too risky to walk around the house with 2 dogs in there.

Yesterday someone local said Tucson is on MST? Is that not correct?

That's right. But, Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time. I have no idea which way to figure it other than google what time is it in Tucson. :blushing:

Presser in 45 minutes. Do we have a live streaming site? I'll start checking twitter.

Chloroformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members