AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the boys doing @ 11:00pm? My guess is they were awake and watching TV or on the internet/playing videos or something similar...

...we know nothing of the evening...except Isa got her hair braided and walked on by.

If I could figure out how to reply on websleuths, I'd post the photo of my outside thermometer that I sent to my mother in another state. It was 99 that day at my house, which is about 15 minute away.

Hi Diva; Welcome

If you want to reply to a specific post (just like I did here) just click the QUOTE button and then type away. Then hit submit reply. HTH

If I could figure out how to reply on websleuths, I'd post the photo of my outside thermometer that I sent to my mother in another state. It was 99 that day at my house, which is about 15 minute away.

Way too hot for dogs to be left in the yard.

It was 99 here, too (85749). Locals know that the weather here in the Tucson area is notoriously spotty. It can rain buckets in my front yard and be dry as a bone out back. Windy here, still as can be in midtown. Very unique weather patterns here due to the mountains all around us.

The only thing gained out of the interview (for me) was Becky saying the investigation inside the home focused on Isa's and the boys' bedroom...I find that very interesting.

It seems strange to me too that she just walked on by and went to bed. I have a 10 year old daughter (she is my youngest of 4) and we still tuck her in. I tuck the covers around her and kiss her goodnight after prayers. I also stick my head into my 17 year old daughters room and say goodnight. Their windows are always checked to be sure they are locked (they are on the second floor and we have a security system), but we check often. We check that all the downstairs windows are locked and doors are locked and security set. Then mom and dad feel safe to sleep. With one eye and ear open.

In ABQ, which is similar to Tuscon, though not quite as hot, there is a 30-degree average drop in temp from daytime high to nighttime lows...FWIW.

i know it hasn't been that long since little isa went missing in the big scheme of things, and i 'm sorry to say this - but i believe that LE has basically nothing of substance and that little isa won't be coming home. hopefully, sometime, someone - a hunter, someone, will come across her little bones, and her parents will have a part of her to bury and to mourn. they deserve that much - every missing child and their families do.

that being said - i would LOVE to be eating crow tomorrow (with no special spices/cooking) if isa should walk thru the door happy and healthy.

DAMN - i get so tired of these cases ending this way ... just fading into ... nothing. :(

I guess that is what most people will think, but Sergio didn't tell us that. No one has said who put her to bed. Are you saying that those two just sat there and let her wonder off to go to her bedroom and tuck herself in? Remember, all they keep telling us is how loving and how much they hold their kids, and how they hug their kids and tell them they love them ad nauseum.

....yet, she just walks by and tucks herself into bed?

His response was to what was Isa doing the last time you saw her?...or something to that effect.

Yep, that was his answer to when was the last time you saw Isabel.

In the interview Sergio said that Rebecca braided Isabel's hair, then Rebecca went to bed/sleep because she had to go work early the next day. Then at some point, sooner or later, Isabel walked by him and as you say, I figured she went to bed on her own.

He says he asked her if she was hungry and she said no Daddy I'm tired. Was he going to go to the trouble of fixing her something to eat, but not get up and go into her room to tuck her into bed??

I agree, I think it sounds kinda funny/hinky myself. Did she even wind up in her own room and go to sleep - apparently he is saying he didn't actually see her in her room that night.

The boys being older makes more sense they might go to bed on their own, but their beautiful little princess wandering into her room alone???? Doesn't really make sense to me.

It does strike me as odd the way her father told the story of Isabel heading off to bed, like a teenager...

Was he alone in the room at the time? Was this the living room? Did he even say? Were the boys elsewhere, and Mom in bed?

Maybe there is tension between Mom and Dad (if there is, which there seems to be to me) because he didn't actually put her to bed? Or did she always just wander off to bed on her own? If she did, fine, but why not clarify? It just all sounds weird...like there is a part missing...

JMO

I have a friend in LE here in Texas who has a theory. Just an Opinion. He thinks the focus is on the kids rooms because whomever took the little girl was not sure which room was the little girls. The intruder was in the home before any of them returned from the game and went from kid room to kid room until he found her room. He then waited in the closet or under the bed until the house fell silent and then took the sleeping child and left. That is why they took so much forensic stuff from the kids rooms. I asked if he knew this for sure. He declined to give me an official answer for comprimising the investigation. Remember this is just his opinion and in no way fact.

The only thing gained out of the interview (for me) was Becky saying the investigation inside the home focused on Isa's and the boys' bedroom...I find that very interesting.

BBM

I caught that, too, and it certainly made me go HUH?!? I think she said it in relation to the maid service that went to the house, why they hadn't moved back in.

Maybe the boys told the police that Isabel had been playing in their room that night so they were thorough and checked it out.

LE has never discussed the conditions of Isabel's bedroom after she went missing. If bedclothes were pulled off the bed,anything knocked over etc. Any signs of a struggle...MOO

I am hoping that there is some touch DNA pulled from her bedding etc. But, like the possible prints on the window screen, window frame and blinds, I'm wondering if : either there are no unidentifiable prints, or there are unidentifiable prints,but the prints are just not in any database. The prints of ,say, a minor, would likely not be in any database.

I still feel that the guy in the video,who was hiding behind that wall when those people walked by, is important to this case. It could well have been someone who lives close to Isabel, and who likes to go out "night crawling ". Video wasn't shown as a "mistake" . MOO

JMO

I know. Also, the three girls in Tucson-wasn't that reported at 1:48 AM? I thought LE gave the time of that video as 1:30AM, but then later they said it was not date or time stamped. Confusing/

Why would the evidence collection mainly focus on both kids rooms? It has to be more than Isa went in to the boys room.

Maybe it is TRUE that she did usually sleep in there w/ the boys...and someone knew that...but this night, for some reason she went to her own room. Maybe because her brothers were staying up and she was really tired, as her dad said she said??

I have a friend in LE here in Texas who has a theory. Just an Opinion. He thinks the focus is on the kids rooms because whomever took the little girl was not sure which room was the little girls. The intruder was in the home before any of them returned from the game and went from kid room to kid room until he found her room. He then waited in the closet or under the bed until the house fell silent and then took the sleeping child and left. That is why they took so much forensic stuff from the kids rooms. I asked if he knew this for sure. He declined to give me an official answer for comprimising the investigation. Remember this is just his opinion and in no way fact.

That could very well be that someone hid in the house.

But I would think it would be fairly easy to tell Isabel's room from the boys' room, especially since Rebecca says Isabel is a girly girl. She probably has pink, purple colors, dolls, etc. in her room.

Way too hot for dogs to be left in the yard.

Not at all. Many people leave pets outdoors in summer here, which can hit 112 degrees. They have a patio and presumably water dishes. Doesn't look like much by way of shade from trees, but dogs are often outdoors all summer long in this area.

I know. Also, the three girls in Tucson-wasn't that reported at 1:48 AM? I thought LE gave the time of that video as 1:30AM, but then later they said it was not date or time stamped. Confusing/

The night the 3 girls were attacked was a Monday night.

Not at all. Many people leave pets outdoors in summer here, which can hit 112 degrees. They have a patio and presumably water dishes. Doesn't look like much by way of shade from trees, but dogs are often outdoors all summer long in this area.

This seems weird to me...we get warnings over here on the news to bring in the pets when it is in the 90's...JMO

That AZ heat seems too hot to me...I would never leave a pet outdoors, anymore than I would leave myself outdoors, lol...

He was saying it more like the intruder had a flashlight, not familiar with the layout and went from room to room looking until he found the frilly one. He still would have left trace dna and scent. This would have been something the dogs would have "hit" on. Just an Opinion. Not a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..