AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to have to run an errand at the hospital Becky works at yesterday, there are fliers for zumba classes which the money to do the classes will be donated to Becky and Sergio directly, according to the fliers. There will be, if I remember correctly from the flier, 3 or 4 classes a week, with a donation of atleast $5.00 to participate. Not that this has anything to do with anything, just throwing it out there.

There were fliers of Isa all over the hospital, a few on each door, fliers on windows. I seen and should have grabbed a copy of the donation, fundraiser fliers I seen for the family. The TMC crew is definitely helping the family out all they can.

The family always gets scrutinized imo if the child is too young to be considered a runaway and if LE can't name or describe any obvious suspects.

Exactly! It is SOP to look at the family in missing children's cases and let us not forget that LE has not cleared the family yet and has stated that EVERYONE is a POI in the case and no one has been ruled out.

I do not think the Celises are being scrutinized any more than any other family with a child missing under suspicious circumstances. By suspicious I mean that there is no indication she ran away or was taken by a non custodial parent, for example.

JMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I don't get. IIRC, there were many people in the home that night... uncles, cousins, the whole fam dammily. Why would a 6 year old go to bed at 8:00 p.m. and not be checked on until the next morning. Something stinks, but I don't know what yet. JMO.

some one please correct me if I have my facts wrong. TIA.

BTW, I haven't found the full interview of the parents at the softball game that Paige Hansen, of KOLD, spoke of putting online after the news aired last night . Anyone else?

Here's a pretty good article about the softball game.

"KGUN9 reporter Valerie Cavazos asked Rebecca what Isa would normally do when she watched her brothers play. She said, "She'll sit with me a little bit and then go run around and play with the other little girls and then come back every time her brothers were up to bat."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150326705.html

There's a video there but it won't open.

He could have said he was her Uncle? Or maybe she heard the mids call him that? Because he does refer to Isabel as his niece on the dating site he is on. IDK.

She said on NG that he didn't refer to himself as anything but when she later talked to police, they told her that it was an "uncle".

Here's what I don't get. IIRC, there were many people in the home that night... uncles, cousins, the whole fam dammily. Why would a 6 year old go to bed at 8:00 p.m. and not be checked on until the next morning. Something stinks, but I don't know what yet. JMO.

Only the immediate family was in the home that night. And she went to bed at 11 not 8. She was at a game and they did not get home from it until 9.

He could have said he was her Uncle? Or maybe she heard the mids call him that? Because he does refer to Isabel as his niece on the dating site he is on. IDK.

We do not know that it was JM knocking on the door. This is what some have assumed, but I am not clear what that assumption is based on. We don't know which "uncle" was knocking on the door. THe neigbor says the police officer told her whomever it was, was an uncle. Isa has other uncles, multiple.

My point was not about the uncle at all, but about the time she said they were knocking on the door.

Not sure how I missed this article, just find it interesting, he seems to have quite a bit of experience in these areas.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

He has 25 years of law experience, plus another 20 in psychology. He analyzed the parents' body language.
"He has access at closing of the eyes every time you do interviews and people look away or lose eye contact, you need to suspect deception," said Baggot, when referring to the Celis'.

He also talked about the question of the parents' possible involvement in their daughter's disappearance.
"Most important they asked clearly if he had anything to do with his daughter's disappearance, he doesn't answer the question. Watch their body movements during that question. No support, no hands crossing. She looks down to the right, I would expect her to watch him and watch him deny it, but he evades the question," said Baggot.

Tuesday and Thursday briefings, and then simply updates by listserve.

Any breaking information will be provided right away.

Nothing new this weekend.

Nobody else was in the home that night. Just the parents and children. And she went to bed around 11pm (they were out late due to one of the brothers baseball games).

these updates are worthless, i'm glad they are going tuesday thursday only...but they should just quit unless they have anything...seriously, the longer it goes on and they don't say anything I think it makes people (i.e. ME) think that they don't have a clue to what happened.

TPD in presser says "Searches are a thing for LE to do."

Weekend activity often is planning the coming weekday work.

Nothing of signifcance.
Opportunity to review evidence without a lot of interruption.

Only the immediate family was in the home that night. And she went to bed at 11 not 8. She was at a game and they did not get home from it until 9.
hummm. Thank you. I tend to get my cases confused. Wonder if a perp followed the family home?

Searches are a thing for LE to do.

In the Lunsford case, I know they went to Couey's place when they were searching the neighborhood. But, why did they go back a second time? Was there a tip or did they uncover more information. I can't remember. tia

Leads outside city limits. The other jurisdictions check into it for TPD, unless it is something more significant, and then they would go out.

hummm. Thank you. I tend to get my cases confused. Wonder if a perp followed the family home?

I think that is why they were asking for videos from the game. But, never heard if they got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote