AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for your loss Isabelle. :( I speak of people in the past tense all the time...yet I just got off the phone with them or spoke to them in person minutes or hours ago. I'm better at math.

Question: wasn't there a neighbor's house on Isa's block, or very nearby that was searched by LE while the area was on lockdown (the first day or two IIRC). I seem to recall that being reported by MSM at the time, and not being mentioned since.

Forgive me, I am certainly guilty of being too lazy to search at the moment. So, if any kind soul has a recollection that could answer my question, thank you in advance. If not, please do not go searching for an answer - as I know I am just being lazy, and sooner or later I will seek out the answer myself...

I thought they searched at least one RSO's home?

Is there a chat room somewhere? I could have sworn there used to be or am I just missing it?

Question: wasn't there a neighbor's house on Isa's block, or very nearby that was searched by LE while the area was on lockdown (the first day or two IIRC). I seem to recall that being reported by MSM at the time, and not being mentioned since.

Forgive me, I am certainly guilty of being too lazy to search at the moment. So, if any kind soul has a recollection that could answer my question, thank you in advance. If not, please do not go searching for an answer - as I know I am just being lazy, and sooner or later I will seek out the answer myself...

Yes, I remember that and LE took things out of his house if I remember correctly. Was it the RSO? Isn't there one 3 or 4 houses down? tia

The parents slipping with the word was to me is no big deal. Even the talking heads on tv were saying not to make a big deal of that. I think IMHO an honest mistake made by most parents or loved ones when one of theirs goes missing.
Like I said before remind me never to go in front of a camera if one of mine goes missing.

I thought they searched at least one RSO's home?

Ok, good my poor memory and my imagination aren't playing tricks on me if someone else remembers this as a possibility.
I remember thinking that locking down the area for so long was a bit odd, and I wonder if a big part of the reason LE did that was to keep their investigation under wraps at the time...

Is there a chat room somewhere? I could have sworn there used to be or am I just missing it?

Yes there is a chat room. I used to find it by searching for chat in the search field.

I remember that too. Here's a little snippet that confirms.

A dog from an FBI search team that included a scent dog and a cadaver dog, hit on something in the house that police noted was "important" to the investigation on April 22. Police then executed search warrants on the Celis home and other homes in the neighborhood, though they would not say which ones.

Authorities are awaiting lab results of the evidence gathered, sources told ABC News.

Police have searched homes in the family's neighborhood, dug through a nearby landfill and searched waterways and drainage systems in Tucson, but so far have few leads.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-police-break-similar-case/story?id=16249639#.T6XVw-j3pQQ

Hi, I am new to the forum. I hope I don't make any mistakes. I have lurked for a long time. I wanted to ask if anyone wondered if the pillows and blankets removed from the car could possibly be from Isa's room? Usually when a child is suspected of abduction from their room their bedding is removed for forensics. I don't remember seeing them carrying out anything that looked like bedding. Just wondering.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I hope I don't make any mistakes. I have lurked for a long time. I wanted to ask if anyone wondered if the pillows and blankets removed from the car could possibly be from Isa's room? Usually when a child is suspected of abduction from their room their bedding is removed for forensics. I don't remember seeing them carrying out anything that looked like bedding. Just wondering.

Hmmm possibility. But if they were from Isa room, you would think charges would be on the parents by now. JMO

Welcome 4cskj and great 1st post!! :seeya:
I didn't see any footage of LE carrying anything out of the house, but I may have missed it. I think LE is just covering all the bases, those types of items in a car that has been broken down are odd though.

Hi. Welcome:

IF anything was just carried out and not in evidence bags, etc. it will have no value to the case. IMO. LE just doesn't handle potential evidence like that... JMO

I think that in the first days of the investigation, the entire block was off limits to MSM, and that items removed for forensics were not shown in pictures. so they may have removed Isa's bedding and it just was not photographed, is what I am thinking. I think that by the time they removed items from the car (this was done after the original searches), more media was able to get video of LE's movement in the area.

Thinkerz, as far as charges being filed if they removed Isa's bedding, I don't think removing bedding means they neccessarily have evidence of a crime - they remove the bedding to send it for testing for the evidence, and nothing may come if it at all. I would think removing bedding in a possible abduction case is pretty SOP.

Hi. Welcome:

IF anything was just carried out and not in evidence bags, etc. it will have no value to the case. IMO. LE just doesn't handle potential evidence like that... JMO

These items taken out of the Celis' car that doesn't run were taken into evidence by LE - the search warrant for the Celis' property had to be renewed/refreshed.

I wasn't implying the parents were guilty. I don't think that at all. Just thought maybe the bedding was stashed in the car in a hurry. That as they were going through their evidence bags they realized that they did not have bedding. I have no theory on why it would be in the car unless it was put there by someone they knew and hid it in a hurry. The bedding in the car is just puzzling to me. I have never heard of storing bedding in a dead car. Blankets maybe in a car to go to sporting events, but pillows?? and in a car that isn't running? Just odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict