AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ARE the reasons? I have no experience with CPS and haven't been able to find any sort of definitive 'list' of qualifiers for a no contact order. It's making me crazy!

I mean, I assume sexual abuse would be one, and possibly even physical abuse (although I bet in some cases even that would be allowed closely supervised contact). MOO.

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confused too, considering Josh Powell had visitation rights with his boys! So I am trying to find out what a parent has to do before they can have No Contact!

I thought it may be Becky too but right now I have it on pretty good authority that it isnt, cant say much more yet, developing.

Respectfully shortened
BBM
Maybe that is her response to all adults and children that make her angry?

Good point. I still think there is something really fake and icky about Sergio's demeanor but BC is rather closed off and odd-acting, too. Cold. And she did seem to be more ticked than grieving.

Of course it could mean absolutely nothing, or could be their reaction to the strain of missing Isa. But my gut does scream out that there is something awry in that family. Not that my gut is infallible. I am wrong about people quite often.

If they suspended an employee without evidence of her committing a crime, they would be open to a huge lawsuit.

TMC would certainly have a way to get around it. BC would have a problem if a complaint is made with the board of nursing and it doesn't have to just be related to patient care.

That was my take, too, regarding Becky's face/body language. She appeared to be making an effort to even sit near him. MOO.

LnLyR.jpg

XP6E3.jpg

(thanks Pax)

I will be darned if I can link to an image anywhere.

I thought I saw a post that stated TPD were planning an update for today?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336846448.291478.jpg

In this one she looks more like she'd like to chew off her own arm to escape.

I cannot see any motivation other than sexual abuse here. I am not saying it was Sergio, for sure. But I do think that sexual gratification was the motive. I thought it was a close friend or family member that was the most likely suspect. But now I am not sure about that.

Sergio is a very passionate and strongly emotional person. Becky seems kind of distant and controlled, and even kind of shut down. So, imo, I can see the possibility that he channeled his love and affection in the wrong direction.

I think the voices at 6:30 were happening way after she was gone. Maybe he was just fixing and staging the window at that time, while mom was in the shower. He had to have it look like a break in , in case mom peeked in at her girl before she left for work. And maybe one of the boys saw him and asked what was up?

Sergio told us that her last words were "NO DADDY, I'M TIRED"

LnLyR,XP6E3

LnLyR,XP6E3
[/IMG]

I will be darned if I can link to an image anywhere.

The pics arent showing, use the imgur site make sure you use the right link for FORUMS they give you several links to choose from then click the PICTURE ICON in the thread when you post and paste the think in to that box, see if that works.

I dont think you picked the right link for DISCUSSION FORUMS.

The pics arent showing, use the imgur site make sure you use the right link for FORUMS they give you several links to choose from then click the PICTURE ICON in the thread when you post and paste the think in to that box, see if that works.

I dont think you picked the right link for DISCUSSION FORUMS.

If you pick the PROPER LINK from Imgur you dont even have to use the PIC ICON in the thead just paste the link in to your post and the pic will come up as it is already formatted by imgur for the vbull forums.

Yes, because no child is allowed to be near a sex abuser. A sex abuser is not allowed to be near children at all, irregardless of what gender.

ETA: Here in BC CPS will tell you that if your spouse is charged with or accused of sex abuse and you know that he he/she has, all children can be taken away from you. CPS will also interview the children. The accused/charged cannot have any contact with their children if further investigation reveals that the person has committed this crime. Heard it from experience from a friend of mine.

And this is what I do wonder about in this case. CPS may have threatened the mother as they have an idea that Sergio may have been sexually abusing Isa and told her that they would take away all her children. Could the boys not have witnessed something that night, but did at other times when mom was at work? Did they see Dad inappropriately doing things with Isa?

Sierra Lamar and her sister lived with their dad, a RCSO.

This has probably been mentioned but...I find it EXTREMELY odd that the father could perform opera songs at a time like this. I've long worked in the trauma emergency room, and yes we set our feelings aside in order to be efficient. But if the patient ( or in this case missing baby) were mine, NO WAY could I be that stoic, nor would any of my colleagues. There is a huge difference between keeping feelings under control, and just plain "acting". IMO he was "acting".

Sierra Lamar and her sister lived with their dad, a RCSO.

That is true and that's the first time I heard of it happening. Yet, could it be because he had already been charged and served his time?

ETA: It would be also interesting to know the conditions of his release. Most offenders cannot be anywhere near children nor around schools etc. Yet, he was allowed his daughters to live with him as well as his daughter's friends to come around, I would imagine.

:seeya:

ETA: I forgot to add this about Becky : JMO, but I found it strange that she never checked on Isabel BEFORE she left for work the morning Isabel was reported "missing" ... I would "think" most mothers would check on their children -- especially a 6 year old -- BEFORE they go to work, just to make sure they are okay, KWIM ?

My daughters both played ball and if one of us had to go to work and they had anearly game we wouldn't check either just so they could get the extra hour or of sleep.

If you pick the PROPER LINK from Imgur you dont even have to use the PIC ICON in the thead just paste the link in to your post and the pic will come up as it is already formatted by imgur for the vbull forums.

Paximus!!! Did you go to bed last night? lol

If you guys go back to where we were discussing this around 2am this morning,you'll see where Gitano, one of our wonderful attorneys here gave us some great info.

Sergio told us that her last words were "NO DADDY, I'M TIRED"

wow. I bet a Statement Analysis expert would go wild with that. :what: It is kind of freaky that he said that was her last statement to him. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109