AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for any verified locals : are restraining orders made public in Arizona ? Thanks so much in advance...

ok i'm caught up. LOL. yeah right.

LE was the one to call cps in light of 'new information'...we don't know what that is, but after three weeks, i don't think it's an email or a sad dad. i think it was RC who brought to light "new information" in order to throw SC under the proverbial bus.

think about it...if he's guilty, then she's had enough of covering for him and wants him out of their lives...this is step one. charges will hopefully be brought though she knows the evidence isn't strong enough yet...but quick will be conviction in a court of public opinion. she's already ahead.

if he's not guilty...then perhaps he's the one pressuring the guilty party (RC, a minor child, a family member) to turn her/him/themselves in. she'll have no part of that, so she tells a tall tale to LE so that cps will prohibit his involvement with them.

i feel her visit to the house yesterday was completely staged so that media could pick up on her not being the one barred from contact. she had other family members with her (who could have easily run the errand themselves) and did not shy away from the camera. IMO she wanted to make it very clear who's in charge here.

JMO & two cents after missing an entire thread. lol.

Bravo to you for proposing this alternative theory. I sense the BBM part is as likely at this point as thinking it is poor mom, bad dad.

ok i'm caught up. LOL. yeah right.

LE was the one to call cps in light of 'new information'...we don't know what that is, but after three weeks, i don't think it's an email or a sad dad. i think it was RC who brought to light "new information" in order to throw SC under the proverbial bus.

think about it...if he's guilty, then she's had enough of covering for him and wants him out of their lives...this is step one. charges will hopefully be brought though she knows the evidence isn't strong enough yet...but quick will be conviction in a court of public opinion. she's already ahead.

if he's not guilty...then perhaps he's the one pressuring the guilty party (RC, a minor child, a family member) to turn her/him/themselves in. she'll have no part of that, so she tells a tall tale to LE so that cps will prohibit his involvement with them.

i feel her visit to the house yesterday was completely staged so that media could pick up on her not being the one barred from contact. she had other family members with her (who could have easily run the errand themselves) and did not shy away from the camera. IMO she wanted to make it very clear who's in charge here.

JMO & two cents after missing an entire thread. lol.

You know, your theory sounds very plausible. Anything is really possible at this point. The one thing that seems to be fading IMO, is finding Isa alive or even at all.

I've been leaning over the fence a bit into the family being responsible for Isa's disappearance and probably death. With the no contact order issued late last week issued against SC, my gut feeling is that he did it and RC knew nothing. However, it could very well be the other way around and RC is the ring leader. It could be why she was more calm/relaxed in the interview she gave yesterday. Maybe she's breathing a sigh of relief that the focus is now on SC.

Gosh, I very much hope that I am wrong. :please: My heart truly breaks for those boys. They must be so anguished.

I just watched the video with BC from yesterday re: Mother's Day and I certainly see a change in her demeanor (less anger, but still sad). Seems a lot more relaxed (not that she is I'm sure) than when with SC.

The older IC murdered a woman and is in jail for 26 years

!One of the suspects said she was killed because she was seeking the return of a loan Isabel Celis.Celis, 51, of Paso Robles; her son, Miguel Celis, 29, of Lost Hills; and Javier Chavez, 24, of Paso Robles, have been charged with murder in the case.

http://archive.newtimesslo.com/archive/2003-12-10/whatsnews/index.html

I found a Miguel Celis related to Sergio!

I believe that Miguel Celis is Sergio's father. IIRC when I looked up the assessor records for his parent's home (on their street) it was owned by a Miguel and I believe Eva Celis.

Interesting find, but not sure how likely it is all related....have you dug any further to see if there were other connections?

Is the presser today at 2pm Tucson time? *Or normal east coast time. ;-) *

I'm pretty sure that Sergio has a brother named Miguel but I don't think that necessarily connects him with the California case at all. Even if they are somehow blood relations, I think that is just a coincidence and nothing more

Most Likely but i thought id share the info i found!

I believe that Miguel Celis is Sergio's father. IIRC when I looked up the assessor records for his parent's home (on their street) it was owned by a Miguel and I believe Eva Celis.

Interesting find, but not sure how likely it is all related....have you dug any further to see if there were other connections?

Well this all happened in 2002 0r 2003

and your right probaly not related

Was just a thought!

HLN is calling Becky the ex-wife today.

It is not a secret anymore that they havent been a couple for a while, it was all an act for the cameras to show a unified front at the beginning of the case.

I know we have seen their marriage date here but have we seen any divorce records and dates?

I have a feeling this may be just more bad reporting.

IMO

Well if you remember back in the beginning they were saying it was not a custody case!

So i think the possibility of divorce was there!

JMO

It is not a secret anymore that they havent been a couple for a while, it was all an act for the cameras to show a unified front at the beginning of the case.

How do we know this? Has anything been reported of a separation before this past weekend?

I dont think Rc was there that morning.
I think Sc made up the story and had RC lie saying she was there.

JMO

How do we know this? Has anything been reported of a separation before this past weekend?

I thought the article that referred to Rebecca as the ex-wife was corrected - so, probably just a reporting error?

Doesn't strike me as creepy..

What strikes me as creepy is all the replies of HAPPY Mother's Day with almost no mention of concern that this might not be such a happy day for Rebecca. Just strikes me as strange. JMO MOO totally MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom