AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if the FBI/TPD Detective "teams" are still working together, as was indicated in one of the pressers after the landfill search.

I would like to know if the FBI/TPD Detective "teams" are still working together, as was indicated in one of the pressers after the landfill search.

I think FBI is still involved, but not absolutely sure.

I understand what media is saying. I was questioning the passing along of rumor. I thought rumor was not allowed on WS.

Also, I find it amusing that when MSM gets it wrong, it's characterized as spreading "chum." But when rumor is posted here, it's just, well, "buzz" and if it turns out to be wrong, well, no big deal.

Rumor is allowed if we label it as rumor, IIRC. Rumor from MSM is criticized highly while rumor labeled as such on here from posters is not because the MSM has a duty to publish only facts from legitimate, vetted sources. If not, they would be no better than the Enquirer. We rely on MSM to be accurate so if the publish rumor, we cannot rely on them anymore.

Posters who clearly state they are posting a rumor are simply giving us fodder for discussion and we know the posts are not to be relied on. Big difference. :moo:

Why have the searches for Isabel stopped?

Has TPD said they've stopped? I don't think they were making public any of their searches (except for the first few days in the neighborhood and landfill) and they may still be searching.

I think Pax is withholdoing judgement...

I wasn't basing my opinion on this thought, but on the suggestion of Pax's that BC and SC haven't been close for a while. Along with documented public record foreclosure issues on two properties. Money problems raise all kinds of red flags. It's just been my personal feelings since early on. It seems like if a sex offender/random abduction was involved here, there would have been more of a call to action for search parties, parents scouring the neighborhood, but none of that happened. An earlier poster suggested listening to words less and watch actions more. I agree.

My heart is breaking for IC. As a parent I can not imagine a worse torture than not knowing where one of my kids are.

It sounds like the boys may be very upset because they cant see their father now. They have lost their sister and now they have lost their father.

Right. They lost their sister, they lost their home and now their dad. Their world is spinning out of control.

Just saw on PIMA COURT docket there is a 2:15 PM review hearing with [Restricted Name] as the defendant on the schedule. Not sure if it is related to this case BUT it's not usual for the court to Restrict the name on the docket schedule. The allotted time is 30 minutes which could be the reasoning for the move in the PC time to 3PM. When trying to access the case number it too does not come up. I have a feeling this 2:15 restricted review hearing is somewhat involved in this case.

How soon could we see if there is a court date coming up?

Just wondering if we could learn anything from seeing SC's reaction. Is he going to fight it or just lay low and try to avoid making any waves?

Just saw on PIMA COURT docket there is a 2:15 PM review hearing with [Restricted Name] as the defendant on the schedule. Not sure if it is related to this case BUT it's not usual for the court to Restrict the name on the docket schedule. The allotted time is 30 minutes which could be the reasoning for the move in the PC time to 3PM. When trying to access the case number it too does not come up. I have a feeling this 2:15 restricted review hearing is somewhat involved in this case.

What is the usual reasoning for restricting the name, if you know? (high profile, etc.)

Could this all explain his not wanting to parade his face on camera in the media too?

I just heard this on HLN and thought it was significant:

JVM reported that the two older boys ( were Isabel's Half brothers) both were SC's from a previous marriage and were returned to care of Their Mom - not RC!

:waitasec:

JVM reported that the two older boys ( were Isabel's Half brothers) both were SC's from a previous marriage and were returned to care of Their Mom - not RC!

:what:

What is the usual reasoning for restricting the name, if you know? (high profile, etc.)

To be honest, not sure but out of all the cases on todays docket, this seems to be the only one with a Restricted Name listed as the Defendant. However I would think it would either be a high profile case or one which they don't want a media pool involved with.

Heard that as well, but thought she was only referring to the oldest boy. Maybe heard it wrong, but interested in what she has to say on her upcoming show.

Wait a sec...is right.
I have not seen records for a previous marriage.
I have seen records for RC and SC married on May 13, 1997.
The boys are 10 and 14, so it is unlikely they are from a previous marriage unless daddy's a bigamist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member