AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Sergio is some sort of covert CIA agent living 5 different lives, for goodness sake this is getting craaaazy.

You are right about the difference and I should know better. Thanks for bringing this up.

Also, I think it might be a good idea for posters to clearly state when something is a rumor right up front as opposed to after the fact. Might help to keep things in perspective.

Definitely. In fact it is a huge peeve of mine when posters don't state up front that rumor is rumor because we have seen how quickly a rumor becomes fact around here and it reduced the thread to dead-end directions.

I am so confused my head is about to explode. How can that be? Becky and Sergio were married 15 years ago and the boys are 14 and 10.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :maddening:

imo

It's nonsense. Becky was seen going back to her house today (or yesterday) by media, with the boys, IIRC. So, they are not with their "real mother". HLN, come on, man!!!

KGUN9 News reporter Valerie Cavazos caught up with Rebecca as Isabel's mom made a quick visit to her Tucson home. She and her husband Sergio have not been staying there since shortly after their daughter went missing from the home three weeks ago. Late last week the Tucson Police Department and Child Protective Services announced that the parents had separated and that CPS had awarded custody to just one of the parents. Neither agency would reveal which parent had the children.
But on Sunday, KGUN9 News found the brothers with Rebecca. Because of privacy considerations, KGUN9 News did not record video of the two children.
Rebecca called the Mother's Day holiday bittersweet, even though she was able to spend it with her two sons. "I'm happy. I have my two boys, but sad because I can't really celebrate without Isabel here."

BBM. Clearly, they are with Becky Celis.

I just heard this on HLN and thought it was significant:

JVM reported that the two older boys ( were Isabel's Half brothers) both were SC's from a previous marriage and were returned to care of Their Mom - not RC!

:waitasec:

How old is the oldest boy? Was yesterday the 15th anniversary of RC and SC marriage?

Well, I just found the hospital announcements in the paper, and MSM is wrong on this one.

Did you see the girl on Tumblr with all the marijuana pictures who called Sergio Jr her brother? Does make sense now eh?

Someone asked her who Isa was and she said "Its my brother's little sister."

That's just how kids talk these days. They list friends as "family" on FB and refer to them as brothers or sisters.

The boys were spotted by media with Becky yesterday. They are with her, not some mysterious other mother. And she clearly referred to them as "my sons."

HLN has posted a lot of misinformation, speculation and rumor on this case.

This latest is just not true. It's a snowball out of control..or whatever GA said

HLN does that to jack up the ratings!

I have always said HLN is not a news channel...JMO
Granted, CBS may have said it wrong first, but HLN is always misreporting, IMO...

Seems like we need a dose of levity right about now ;)

No offense intended, but I had to :giggle: when I read the post that included "older boys from another mother". Surely, you've heard about "my brother from another mother" or "my sister from another mister" :D

:couch:

Well, that was an exciting 2 minutes.

Where's Isabel?

That's just how kids talk these days. They list friends as "family" on FB and refer to them as brothers or sisters.

The boys were spotted by media with Becky yesterday. They are with her, not some mysterious other mother. And she clearly referred to them as "my sons."

Yes that is what I wrote her comment off at first but then this HLN stuff gave me brief pause but Becky said yesterday when asked how the boys were "They have not been handling well, they miss their little sister and want us all to go home and be a family together."

So clearly HLN is wrong, but that is nothing new, sometimes I think they get their information from a Tickle-Me-Elmo.

I sense a big SNAFU by news media. I will just :ignore:

I see this all of the time on FB. Listing non-relatives as relatives, calling their team their family and so on.

Yeah, for more proof, back a few months, RC, on her FB page, refers to her baby going to "his" first formal... A friend replies that she remembers RC being pregnant with him.

Fwiw, anyway.

Edit - date she posted it was 1/6 for those who want to see it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member