AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this rumor going around this morning on some other sites, that the boys were SC and someone else's. It really got me wondering how this rumor started though. Was it the one article the printed "ex-wife". Reading it all I thought of something:

What if RC can't have children? What if they used a surrogate, an egg donor that they knew, or even just had an arrangement with someone verbally. And that person decided they just wanted Isabel. Perhaps some of the media know this but were told not to run with it, or have heard rumors about it, and it was accidentally printed. It would explain some of the "calm" that RC and SC display. And to switch it, what if SC can't have children and they used a sperm donor that they knew?

Not saying I believe this really, but it is a theory.

A legal separation is a huge step to take, especially when young children are involved. I can see Becky and the kids going to live with family so that her and Sergio can have some time apart. Sometimes its better to try working on a marriage with some distance between each other. They could have had an arrangement where Becky and the kids lived in one home (of a family member) and Sergio lived in the main house. They would all get together from time (baseball games, dinners...)to time because it was a way to try to repair their marriage and it would also be good for the kids to see their parents together, trying to make it work. The kids would stay with Sergio on the weekends. This arrangement would be temporary (assuming they would work things out and then get back together) there would be no reason to tell everyone about your personal problems. This scenario, in my opinion, explains some things...

The kids were still going to stay in the same school. They had to continue using the address of their now father's house because the family member's home was out of their school's jurisdiction. This could have been why Becky didn't want to tell to many people about this new arrangement. I was in a situation like this when I was in school and someone found out, told the school and my dad got into big trouble with the city/state.

When they were staying with their father over the weekends, Isabel felt more comfortable sleeping with her brothers. Maybe because the separation was hard on her. Being away from mom on weekends, dad on weekdays. Her brothers were a constant in her life and she clung to that comfort. I don't even want to think this but maybe she slept in her brothers room because she was scared of her dad. Also Scared to tell anyone that she was scared of him.

I don't really see Sergio getting a "No contact" order over a drug problem. From my understanding, and seeing others go through a similair situation, a parent with a drug problem might not be able to live with their kids, but they would at least get supervised visits.

I do not think Becky has anything at all to do with her daughter's disappearance. She just looks to me like a woman that is able to keep her emotions under control because she has no other choice. She has to stay strong and stay under control because she has 2 other children that need her too stay strong. That just shows me that she is a good mother to ALL of her children.

What is the best newslink to watch the comming Press conference 3PM?
Please post a link.

Thank you...

Well, that was an exciting 2 minutes.

Where's Isabel?

Just wait until Jane comes on........she will still be carrying the football down the field and yapping up a storm on her misinformation bombfizzle story.

IMO

Pensfan, I am assuming you are a Pittsburgh Penguins fan? I grew up in Pittsburgh.

Just wait until Jane comes on........she will still be carrying the football down the field and yapping up a storm on her misinformation bombfizzle story.

IMO

Nancy Grace will top that with her latest and greatest BOMBSHELL - but her show has already been recorded for this evening, so she won't have the up-to-the-minute details. :moo:

LE must have something for us tonight right? Otherwise they would just wait tomorrow for the tuesday/thursday pressers right? Maybe naming a POI?

I THINK when it was reported CPS tells parents to seperate i think it just means to be separated for now Not to divorce! Just living apart for the time being and all the MEDIA read it as SEPARATED!!!!!!

I THINK when it was reported CPS tells parents to seperate i think it just means to be separated for now Not to divorce! Just living apart for the time being and all the MEDIA read it as SEPARATED!!!!!!

Well, technically they are living separately, are separated physically...just doesn't mean it is a legal separation leading to a divorce.

They scheduled it for Monday at the last Presser --- last Thursday, before this development. However, they did move the time from 2 to 3. I don't know what that means.

A legal separation is a huge step to take, especially when young children are involved. I can see Becky and the kids going to live with family so that her and Sergio can have some time apart. Sometimes its better to try working on a marriage with some distance between each other. They could have had an arrangement where Becky and the kids lived in one home (of a family member) and Sergio lived in the main house. They would all get together from time (baseball games, dinners...)to time because it was a way to try to repair their marriage and it would also be good for the kids to see their parents together, trying to make it work. The kids would stay with Sergio on the weekends. This arrangement would be temporary (assuming they would work things out and then get back together) there would be no reason to tell everyone about your personal problems. This scenario, in my opinion, explains some things...

The kids were still going to stay in the same school. They had to continue using the address of their now father's house because the family member's home was out of their school's jurisdiction. This could have been why Becky didn't want to tell to many people about this new arrangement. I was in a situation like this when I was in school and someone found out, told the school and my dad got into big trouble with the city/state.

When they were staying with their father over the weekends, Isabel felt more comfortable sleeping with her brothers. Maybe because the separation was hard on her. Being away from mom on weekends, dad on weekdays. Her brothers were a constant in her life and she clung to that comfort. I don't even want to think this but maybe she slept in her brothers room because she was scared of her dad. Also Scared to tell anyone that she was scared of him.

I don't really see Sergio getting a "No contact" order over a drug problem. From my understanding, and seeing others go through a similair situation, a parent with a drug problem might not be able to live with their kids, but they would at least get supervised visits.

I do not think Becky has anything at all to do with her daughter's disappearance. She just looks to me like a woman that is able to keep her emotions under control because she has no other choice. She has to stay strong and stay under control because she has 2 other children that need her too stay strong. That just shows me that she is a good mother to ALL of her children.

Well we dont know what kind of parents anyone really is unless we live with them.

Sometimes the nicest ppl in the world to others are horrible at home so i cant say she is or is not a good mom.

Something is wrong in this family structure!

jmo

Agreed that CPS demanded a physical separation not a legal pre-divorce separation.

Well we dont know what kind of parents anyone really is unless we live with them.

Sometimes the nicest ppl in the world to others are horrible at home so i cant say she is or is not a good mom.

Something is wrong in this family structure!jmo

BBM.. I agree..IMHO Terribly wrong..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members