AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be making it a point to show they are looking at every possible scenario, not just the family...

They are still looking for a break in the case.

:whoosh: :silenced:

Dont hold the Baez comment against me I am speaking only as a professional colleague, he is a good attorney, that doesnt mean I agree with everything he did in the case or that I agree with the verdict, he had a job to do and he did it like we all do.

He interests me is all.

I believe he is aware of the way the media is handling Friday's development, and wants to be clear that they have not changed their focus.

They are playing this very close to the vest for a reason, I am starting to think there is a ton more here than meets the eye.

LE contacted CPS after discovering information during the investigation. CPS contacted family and SC voluntarily agreed to stay away from the children.

Sergio and Rebecca are allowed to have contact. Children are with their mother, Rebecca.

All three children are the biological children of Sergio and Becky. (this was not part of presser)

answering SherbetJello's question.

He was told they were both at the home. Mom went to work and when dad woke up is when he discovered Isa missing.

TucsonNewsNow‏@TucsonNewsNow

Chief Villaseñor: Both parents were at home when the kids went to bed. Becky got up and went to work before Sergio discovered Isa missing.

Not being "outsmarted"- we need info that we can prove, not just what we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member