AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so hard to get through the 911 call when RC started talking to the dispatcher. My heart is so broken for her. She sounded genuinely shocked, upset, distraught. The differences between RC's and SC's conversations with dispatch are very disturbing to me. I really don't believe RC had anything to do with this. SC...I'm not so sure about anymore...especially how he seems so over dramatic in the media interviews...JMO

Re: "Get your butt home" - We saw this in the Celina Cass case as well, where her stepfather said something to that effect when she first went missing. The jury's still out on that case sad to say, but if her stepfather is innocent, then we have a baseline of comparison where it's been used innocuously.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/151452855.html
this is the link to the calls , I believe to be in the order they were received.

The "I am calling on the behalf of a young man" is a neighbor who is calling after Sergio was already on the phone with 911...

His father is in the home calling, the youngest brother is in the garage waiting for mom, and the oldest is running around looking in the neighborhood.
Then the man calls for the older son, but the mother comes in very quickly on that call.

What I am saying is that these two calls are out of order. The 911 operator also tells the brother that they had another call.

Oh. Listening to the 14 year old's call is breaking my heart. Poor, scared kid in tears.

The first call from the stranger sounded more urgent than the call from Sergio. Burns me up with his comments about Becky being hysterical! Hysterical, dude you don't know hysterical - never, ever get between a mother and her child!

Would CPS remove a parent from their children's presence for being over protective after a kidnapping?

CPS actually didnt remove him because there was no court order just an agreement between CPS and Sergio. He agreed to give the boys some space.

IMO

Dad calls and at the same time the dispatcher says she thinks his son is on the other line. Son calls while dad is on the phone with dispatcher.

I do too. I have done it myself.

But I think his wording --telling her to get her butt home--- is really odd and awkward given the seriousness of the situation.

I called my husband at work once to tell him our son had just called and said he just got in a bad accident on the fwy, had totaled his truck, and then he hung up the phone. I was really scared and had no idea if he was badly hurt, because he was groaning while he was talking to me.

I would never have said to my husband , " get your butt home"----it is just such a weird thing to say in those circumstances. JMO

OMG I can't believe he said 'get your butt home'. I didn't hear that part well.

what if sergio thinks one of the boys did something or knows what happened and threatened them? and that's why cps asked him to give them some space? 911 calls make it all even more confusing. ugh.

I do wonder why SC sounds so out of it. Weird how they acted so differently on the calls, and then flip flopped in the press conferences. SC calm, RC not and then RC more controlled, and Sergio not. I would be interested in hearing from those who made note of RC being more controlled and less emotional in light of the 911 tapes.

I agree, it is always better during a crisis to immediately begin running around pulling your hair out and screaming at the top of your lungs, at times like that remaining calm, cool and collected and keep your head straight is going to do nothing to solve your problem.

I get your drift, PAXI!

Good 'tongue in cheek' post.

imo

Wow.. Ive suspected Sergio from day one.. and his 911 call still blew me away.. its like he's calling about a lost shoe.

Wow. I don't know who to believe anymore. Holy smokes. The only one who sounded genuine to me was the neighbor.

what if sergio thinks one of the boys did something or knows what happened and threatened them? and that's why cps asked him to give them some space? 911 calls make it all even more confusing. ugh.

I was wondering if maybe since it was Friday night and maybe the 14 year old snuck out of his sisters window to go party a little with friends. Not that he had anything to do with Isa being missing but he is the one who opened the window and left it open.

Said, tongue in cheek.

Dont pay any attention to me, I am suffering from some terrible side-effects of this new non-FDA approved drug my doctor put me on to deal with my hyper-tension problems.

It is called laughter, and I told him today I am going to wean myself off of it because life was so much more fun and interesting when I was over-reacting and taking everything too seriously.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member