AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Pensfan...
Hmmn why would he just get up and sound under the influence of either?

He could be on a long acting benzo like Librium which accumulates in the blood stream. Librium last for days. Restoril or another sleeping aid might do this. Restoril is taken at night and is infrequently abused.

If he took a short acting benzo before bed, it would have been gone from his system in 4-6 hours.

Even in the 911 the son states someone broke in and grabbed her. Wonder who put that idea in his head.

Wasnt he the one that noticed the window and screen?

What else were they to think?

I dont think any of them would believe 6 year old Isa would climb out her own window.

IMO

Not verbatim, but interesting...

Sergio: I am calling about a missing person. I believe she was abducted from my house.

Voice: ...transfer to Tucson Police department... (click)

New Voice: TPD, what is your emergency?

Sergio: I am calling to report a missing child. I believe she was abducted from my house.

He said pretty much the exact same words, like he had prepared in advance how he would present this when he called, which I believe is the case. But the calmness....he's so detached, I can't believe it. I don't believe in his innocence, but it's like he isn't even trying to act like a parent with an abducted child. He sound so blase.

It's all so hinky. I wont comment on Becky or son right now. I'm trying to hard to believe in their authenticity.

Okay, Sergio Sr.-- I don't like the fact that his pulse wasn't even higher than normal, but I REALLY HATE the fact that he worked an alibi into his personal timeline that took him out of bed past midnight. Grrrrrrrr :furious:

I think LE is piling on the pressure by releasing these tapes tonight... and that's a good thing. mo

I just have one thing to say - I'm finally caught up!!!! Had Mom for weekend, and you guys have logged an amazing amount of messages in the last 3 days.

When is the next presser, tomorrow?

Thursday I think.

imo

I'm not going to theorize and say SC is guilty of anything, but I will say I can see why LE is focusing on him. There are things to focus on that would (have to) raise a few possible red flags. They'd be remiss if they didn't check him out.

Yes...why did he go into the part about the baseball game and the couch and the wall...didn't they ask him if there had been any strange phone calls at that point? He goes off on his story about what HE was doing that night...strange indeed.

It seems he is putting himself right there close to Isa's room and is shocked he didnt hear a thing.

IMO

Sergio: I am calling about a missing person. I believe she was abducted from my house.

Sergio: I am calling to report a missing child. I believe she was abducted from my house.

He said pretty much the exact same words, like he had prepared in advance how he would present this when he called, which I believe is the case. But the calmness....he's so detached, I can't believe it. I don't believe in his innocence, but it's like he isn't even trying to act like a parent with an abducted child. He sound so blase.

It's all so hinky. I wont comment on Becky or son right now. I'm trying to hard to believe in their authenticity.

He almost sounds bored.

I think I'd at least be moving around the house, checking under the beds for the twentieth time while on the call.

Yeah, I don't like him making the call about him and what he was doing and where he was...that is creepy and weird to me. This call just strikes me as did many others in the past with other cases when hubby has offed his wife and is reading his script, making sure to say where and what he was doing when she "went missing" or "stormed out after a fight" or "shot herself."
Not saying he is guilty...but this call doesn't make me swing the other way.
JMO

Why did he refer to his daughter as a missing person and again as a missing child? She is his daughter/his baby!!! Had he already distanced himself from her?

It sounded like SC was setting up his story for not being in bed with RC that night. "As a matter of fact, I fell asleep watching the whatever team on the television, chuckle chuckle... " Sounded like George Anthony. Ick.

I think they held off releasing the 911 calls because once we heard them, we'd all know SC was guilty and he might get scared into lawyering up.

And also, isn't it interesting that they did not release the 911 calls until, as the captain said today, they had completed some important interviews. But now those interviews are complete, and they release the 911 calls.

And simultaneous to this, CPS is brought in and the boys are cut off from contact with their father. Hmmm.

I dont think any of them would believe 6 year old Isa would climb out her own window.

IMO

No, his son noticed the window and the screen. Not SC. Which is weird in itself.

Why did he refer to his daughter as a missing person and again as a missing child? She is his daughter/his baby!!! Had he already distanced himself from her?

I thought that was strange too! And he doesn't sound panicked at all. I would be totally freaking out. He sounds really calm and nonchalant.

Yeah, I don't like him making the call about him and what he was doing and where he was...that is creepy and weird to me. This call just strikes me as did many others in the past with other cases when hubby has offed his wife and is reading his script, making sure to say where and what he was doing when she "went missing" or "stormed out after a fight" or "shot herself."
Not saying he is guilty...but this call doesn't make me swing the other way.
JMO

Well if he is trying to create a story line he is doing a pizz poor job by saying he was not off in the bedroom with Becky but was just a wall away from Isa's room.

IMO

He could be on a long acting benzo like Librium which accumulates in the blood stream. Librium last for days. Restoril or another sleeping aid might do this. Restoril is taken at night and is infrequently abused.

If he took a short acting benzo before bed, it would have been gone from his system in 4-6 hours.

Thanks. Would it be reasonable to assume one would be able to hold a job as a surgical dental assistant on a long acting benzo which accumulates in the blood stream to the point where one is that out of it?

The sleeping aids ...do they have the same punch drunk sort of effect?

I suppose one could have been up half the night...

I don't know, but he just sounds so opposite to the high strung persona I saw in front of the cameras.

Yep, Sergio sounds one toke over the line.

But if Sergio, the opera singer, dramatic performer, all around emotional guy did this, he sure failed at acting concerned for the 911 dispatcher. You'd think he'd have rehearsed his lines better. He forgot to build to a crescendo!

IMO
I see your point, most windows can be locked from the inside. If the window was tampered with le hasn't mentioned that. No one has stated locked or unlocked or tampered with. That is why I find it odd they would say abduction right off the bat. Even le asks if she would sneak out a window. I would suspect abduction with an unlocked window or tampered window. But that hasn't come to light , we left the window locked or unlocked
jmo

No, his son noticed the window and the screen. Not SC. Which is weird in itself.

Yes, I know.

That is what I meant by the question asked in the post of 'who put that in his head (son)? But if the son saw the window up and screen off then no one had to put it in his head that his sister had been taken by someone because he is the one that first noticed it.

Sorry I wasnt clear.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads