AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B-4, B-6, N-5

Bingo!

Yes. Based on things I have heard as well as certain things LE has publicly said, IMO they are keeping the other children away from their father for this reason. I believe he is involved with the wrong people. A good reason they extended to search in Mexico.

If it is this deep & complicated btw, then the US should just say, give her back now please, what do you want if they haven't days ago already.

We just had JPM declare a oops, $2 billion loss! Isa is gone, what do you want? jmo

"Czar does both narcotics detection and all aspects of criminal apprehension. Czar can also track lost children, and works with the SWAT team."

Czar sounds like a very smart dog!

Note that he's not trained to detect cadaverine AND live human scent. He can track either a live human scent trail or detect the presence of narcotics. Sounds like he's also used as a general police dog to help contain a suspect. I also notice he is not an "FBI dog." He works for a small PD in Minnesota.

Now...back to Isa's case specifically. Two dogs were brought in. We were told what their specialty was for each. Which dog (if either one) detected narcotics? If neither did, was a 3rd dog brought in? I have heard nothing except for 2 dogs brought into THIS case. Were narcotics or the scent of narcotics found in either the home or any of the Celis vehicles?
We were told one was a scent dog and cadaver. Some scent dogs are cross trained. You stated they are never cross trained I was only letting you know that some are. Was this FBI Scent dog cross trained. My opinion is yes.
Narcotics and tracking human. How ever it could have been the cadaver dog. My point was if the dog had a scent for narcs it would be a hit. If there were narcs in the car. But since I don't know if the cadaver or the possible cross trained dog hit it is hard to say.

So where is Uncle Cousin in all this???

I am wondering the same thing. Uncle/cousin lived in Douglas until very recently. Douglas has quite the reputation for being a 'gateway' city for drug and gun running.

Also, on his FB, he did have many pictures of his fun vacations and hobbies. So he seemed to be making a pretty good living.

Yes. Based on things I have heard as well as certain things LE has publicly said, IMO they are keeping the other children away from their father for this reason. I believe he is involved with the wrong people. A good reason they extended to search in Mexico.

:goodpost::goodpost:

An hour and a half passed before 911 was called???? OMG!!!!

No.. I did not state that. My post was in a reply to Pensfan...it had to do with the 6:30 am time the neighbor identified ...and the time SC woke up and called 911...6:30 barking/voices to 8:00 ish 911 call
Sorry for the confusion

I am wondering the same thing. Uncle/cousin lived in Douglas until very recently. Douglas has quite the reputation for being a 'gateway' city for drug and gun running.

Also, on his FB, he did have many pictures of his fun vacations and hobbies. So he seemed to be making a pretty good living.

This is why I pointed out earlier it doesnt have to be about drugs, gun running is an extremely profitable business, its how they protect the drugs afterall.

B-4, B-6, N-5

Bingo!

So then the next question is, where is uncle/cousin J, and as an unemployed? where are all those pretty cars coming from,travel?boats? goodies in general??

It would kinda explain the immediate national coverage and parents in hiding.

Nope;) daddy's been a bad boy and LE has been watching him good. Let's just hope ALL that are involved will be arrested soon.

Could be but Peiper White Rabbit myself and several others didnt just imagine all these connections, they are real, I am not Alex Jones and she is not David Icke.
There are 4,000 Celis families in the USA. Is there some documentation showing that Sergio is related to that individual? T

There is something 'interesting' about an RN and an unlicensed dental surgical assistant purchasing a home worth almost half a million and driving a Lexus.

continue my last post,
alot of the relatives live in bordering town, mainely BCs

Not to mention having lived in the Keys. Another haven of contraband trafficking.

Are SC and the boys still living in their home, or are they in protective custody? That couch interview was another disturbing one, he kept repeating some phrases in most of his sentences. Instead of looking at the camera to talk directly to Isabel, he was looking around at the people in front of him, talking to them.

There are 4,000 Celis families in the USA. Is there some documentation showing that Sergio is related to that individual? T

There is something 'interesting' about an RN and an unlicensed dental surgical assistant purchasing a home worth almost half a million and driving a Lexus.

To be honest, any valuation of that home at 500K is outdated. I know. I live and own property here.

That is why she posted it to see if anyone can find out. Have at it.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories and don't think that is what is going on in this case. There is no doubt in my mind that one or both use drugs and or alcohol...but as far as it being big time dealers/buyers..doubt that. I don't think Isa was kidnapped by drug people/ransom/revenge or anything else.

If she was kidnapped or murdered, it was sexually motivated.

This may just be me, but this is starting to seem a little bit biased, talking about drug cartels, etc...would the same sort of thing be said if this family was not of Mexican descent? Is there any real reason, otherwise, to think this is even a likely scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100