AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valuations of homes. I've followed one property that I thought was an eye popper of it's value, over priced at about $300K, it's now valued at $99K & on the market for a year almost now. yelp.

Out here homes are recently being sold for more than the asking price and are taking about 2 weeks to sell. It may be a good sign for the rest of the nation. We are getting back to normal where the asking price is the starting price. It's a unique market.

Right. Drug cartels use those guns. It's all connected in some way. It's a circle of people that no parent should be involved in. Did you notice how he immediately offered a $50,000 reward? LE is definitely aware of some things that SC is involved with. I don't know the extent of it but I do know it's related to the cartel. I'm so glad others are putting it together.

I have not advocated this all to be the case the entire time I have been here, I heard the rumor did some math and this is what I found so I cant deny what is in front of me you know? If people want to take issue with that ok.

Sorry, Pens... that home is not a 1/2 million dollar home. Not in that location. It is what it is I'm afraid. Our valuations are several years behind here. To the point that MANY homeowners are appealing the valuations.
Yeah, it isn't worth that now. The zillow site for their current home stated that it was purchased for approx. $430,000 in 2006. (I'm too sleepy to go dig for that link.) In addition, they owned a second home that went into pre-foreclosure and finally sold for $83,000 in Nov. of 2011.

There have been rampant rumors locally from the start that the Celis family had some connections in that business. Pieper posted that article upthread about a major gun runner from Phoenix, with the family name of Celis. We do not have verification that it is the same family though.

Let me make this VERY clear fellow WSers... I do NOT have verification that there IS a connection. I am merely trying to connect dots... in my personal hopes for answers about Isabel's whereabouts. I have simply thrown out my thoughts and questions. And I think it's fair to say I am not alone.

No but I am wondering where the drug connection is coming from, is it from the charges Sergio had ten or so years ago? I'm just not sure. JMO

I am not at all racist. I have ears and live in Phoenix. I also know people. Am I allowed to say that? I am not giving anything away but to say that these theories are finally getting close;)

Yeah, it isn't worth that now. The zillow site for their current home stated that it was purchased for approx. $430,000 in 2006. (I'm too sleepy to go dig for that link.) In addition, they owned a second home that went into pre-foreclosure and finally sold for $83,000 in Nov. of 2011.

Seems like they are living WAY above their means. He may be into guns. I think that is what they removed from the house wrapped in a towel...but I don't see how that is connected to Isa. Some of these communities can gather money quickly...due to their knitted closeness with each other.

There is gun running in AZ. I saw it in FL too. Think R Cummings, 22 guns...turned over one antique war rifle during his trial on his plea deal, a drop off occurred of a stolen gun per rumors. Scary business. I need to read up more on F&F. I'm familar with it but need more info & does anyone have an ancestry account?

I think your point may stand though insofar as WHEN THEY BOUGHT THE HOUSE THEY PAID half million or thereabouts BUT THAT MAY NOT BE what it is worth NOW, still THEY DID BUY a half million dollar house TO BEGIN WITH which is sort of hinky on their salary which was your point I gather.

Read this article, and check out the name of the guy.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/19/nation/la-na-fast-furious-20120319

Remember how weird the first statements were from Sergio:" Tell us your demands" " Tell us what you want."

In the above article, they talk about an INFORMANT who snitched on a whole lot of people.

I kind of took it that Sergio (who I always felt "weird" about) thought that would be the right thing to say, if he was pretending Isabel was kidnapped. But anyway...I hope we eventually find out the truth.

Right. Drug cartels use those guns. It's all connected in some way. It's a circle of people that no parent should be involved in. Did you notice how he immediately offered a $50,000 reward? LE is definitely aware of some things that SC is involved with. I don't know the extent of it but I do know it's related to the cartel. I'm so glad others are putting it together.
Do we know that it was Sergio that put up the $50,000?

I am not at all racist. I have ears and live in Phoenix. I also know people. Am I allowed to say that? I am not giving anything away but to say that these theories are finally getting close;)

If this is getting close to the truth, I am all for it, whatever it turns out to be.

Pretty heavy stuff... The F & F are huge! I would not want to meet them on a sunny street! Info found on Google search..

I have not advocated this all to be the case the entire time I have been here, I heard the rumor did some math and this is what I found so I cant deny what is in front of me you know? If people want to take issue with that ok.

I understand. It's in front of me too. I am hoping that since CPS got involved that they are close to making some kind of arrest. But they may be waiting for some things. I just don't know if an arrest will bring back Isabel if she is still alive. It's possible they need to wait for that reason.

I think your point may stand though insofar as WHEN THEY BOUGHT THE HOUSE THEY PAID half million or thereabouts BUT THAT MAY NOT BE what it is worth NOW, still THEY DID BUY a half million dollar house TO BEGIN WITH which is sort of hinky on their salary which was your point I gather.

That requires a huge down payment but back then mortgage companies were making deals with the devil. That looked like a run down area and parcel to me but it must look a heck of a lot better in person...it would have to if they paid 1/2 million for it. I thought all the housing deals were in Tuscon but that house was way overpriced, imo. Of course, to me, almost every area of the country is a deal.

I kind of took it that Sergio (who I always felt "weird" about) thought that would be the right thing to say, if he was pretending Isabel was kidnapped. But anyway...I hope we eventually find out the truth.
ITA. Nobody kidnaps a dead child.

Those who are physically dependent on opioids and benzos take very high doses. With increased amounts, they become lethargic and will have slurred speech along with other side effects. When someone is on low dose of a benzo, they don't slur their speech, but the desired effect of decreased agitation can be witnessed. IMO, Sergio's affect was grossly inappropriate for the situation. He should have been agitated. He also misinterpreted that the 911 operator wanted his wife's height and not his daughters and he had difficulty spelling Isabel's name. Perhaps he is normally "goofy" like this, but I doubt it.

This hits the major points in the call, but the overall call demonstrated an altered state IMO... especially the way he ended the call.

I'm hoping to have some time in the morning to listen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100