AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then the next question is, where is uncle/cousin J, and as an unemployed? where are all those pretty cars coming from,travel?boats? goodies in general??

He has an old model jeep. The boats belong to family in FL. He is a student.

Seems like they are living WAY above their means. He may be into guns. I think that is what they removed from the house wrapped in a towel...but I don't see how that is connected to Isa. Some of these communities can gather money quickly...due to their knitted closeness with each other.

LE brought everyone ( SC, RC and son ) back to the home to be interviewed again last Wed. Then the CPS intervention...911 release and so on. At first I thought the item under the towel may have been a special light to show SC evidence of a crime IE: blood or ect. However, I remember the Maid service who cleaned the chemicals left behind so...maybe a gun.

So I am guessing they (LE) must have obtained warrants to tap all of his devices? And now that he is alone, he won't be able to say he wasn't the one using the computer at a certain time, for example, things like that. Are they hoping he will lead them to whatever the source of all of this is?

(I admit, I am still skeptical...JMO. But Sergio clearly knows something, that much I would pretty much swear to.)

Yes. He does.

Nope;) daddy's been a bad boy and LE has been watching him good. Let's just hope ALL that are involved will be arrested soon.

BBM
maybe that explains his eyes darting back and forth among the crowd when they gave their first pc? On alert for someone or something?

just a thought

Even DNA 'science' is not foolproof, we hire guys like Barry Scheck to come in and rip apart a state's DNA case in minutes.

Then after that, you can have Baez come in a show some of his nifty drawings.

You made me chuckle Pax. I remember that Science fact now.

Cindy A...you like Jose? I see it now. lol

I'm a fact person too. The dogs are a tool in an investigation. I'd use them, same with LDT. They are tools to help solve a crime and can be analyzed. Maybe some have less faith in them but I'd sure take a well trained dogs nose to help find answers. jmo

Oh I absolutely agree with you my friend, during an investigation they are good tools but I am not a big advocate of that sort of stuff being used as evidence in front of juries, when it is the state will suffer the wrath of defense experts and pay dearly for their mistakes.

In many cases, the prosecution is at a disadvantge. Juror don't understand some of the terms. They get "Reasonble Doubt" confused with "Shadow of a doubt".

This is REMOTE but what if the whole CPS thing is a cover for taking Sergio in to protective custody so that the media doesnt get hinky when he isnt with Becky and the kids anymore? I dont think that happened but when you are talking about things like Fast and Furious and deep cover ops sometimes things are done a liiiiiiiiiitle differently.

Was he the informant

It's been reported she and the boys are with a relative, don't know which relative.

And that seems odd, because the only family near them is Sergio's family. At least that is what we were told.

I guess I need to see the expense report to understand how we are at or projecting $1M. That feels too high for 20 or 21 days of investigations. jmo Check out other cases.

And that seems odd, because the only family near them is Sergio's family. At least that is what we were told.

She could be with family somewhere other than Tucson. She has no restrictions placed on her that we know of. I'm sure LE knows where she and boys are staying.

He did an amazing job on the casey anthony trial, I watched every minute of it. Everything that he said was what I had thought long before trial, I even knew she was not guilty from the beginning. First time I saw George I knew he was involved some how, same feeling I got from Sergio Celis the very first time I saw him on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100