Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a beer...:drink:

Baez will do that..it makes the thought of him go down easier.

A student where and for what?

Seriously. His Fb indicates Tucson University (a non-existent instution). It links to the U of A. Could be wrong, but I don't think the two are one and the same. And he's in his mid 30s. He certainly could be a student, but, ummmm... I have my personal doubts.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what LE has on SC in regards to if HE actually did something to his daughter. I was told about the bigger picture and it had nothing to do with Isabel's mother. I was told this a couple weeks ago and now that the CPS information came out I realize that they are coming closer to solving the case. Although I wonder if the family needs to be in protective custody.

And the recent theories that many of you have explored are close to what I have been told. It is much more complicated as you can imagine. And it is believed to be related to her disappearance.

The state is NEVER at a disadvantage they have unlimited resources at their disposal to prove a case, something the defense does not have, that is the reason the burden of proof is on the state. I dont like bad people walking any more than you do but you know what I hate worse, Nazi Germany.

Defense against being accused is important like it or not.

:violin:

I have two defense attorneys in the family but everybody has skeletons in their closet...:floorlaugh:

But why take her? why not take Sargeo himself? What are they going to do with a little girl? What does Sargeo have that they want?

Seriously. His Fb indicates Tucson University (a non-existent instution). It links to the U of A. Could be wrong, but I don't think the two are one and the same. And he's in his mid 30s. He certainly could be a student, but, ummmm... I have my personal doubts.

Thats why I asked, I was past doubt :floorlaugh:

He did an amazing job on the casey anthony trial, I watched every minute of it. Everything that he said was what I had thought long before trial, I even knew she was not guilty from the beginning. First time I saw George I knew he was involved some how, same feeling I got from Sergio Celis the very first time I saw him on the news.

31 days.

Pass me a beer and hide sharp objects and guns - thanks.

But why take her? why not take Sargeo himself? What are they going to do with a little girl? What does Sargeo have that they want?

Perhaps he is a potential informant. They may want to threaten himinstead of kill him. Maybe killing him would point LE in the right direction of the F & F. Kidnap his daughter and he will say what they want.

I think Pax for me, it all depends on who you admire or stick up for. If I or my family needed a Jose Baez I'd say someone might be guilty. His tactics stunk & reminded me of gangster law. jmo

Love ya Pax.

I know most of you dislike what I do and that is ok, you are all good people in spite of it and I wont continue to bog the thread down with my quixotic obsession to fight windmills but what kind of world would we live in if we didnt have defense attorneys in the trenches everyday fighting to keep the state honest and making sure that the rights of the accused are not taken away.

Not a world I want for me, my kids or yours.

/done.

MY father was a defense attorney. A damned good one and a very good person. He freed many innocent people, and some that were not quite so innocent. But that is how our JUSTICE system works. And we need people like you to keep it working.

Our anger with Baez stems from the fact that he publicly accused a father of raping his child and possibly his grand child, just to set free a lying child killer, but other than that, he is fine...:eek:

I guess I need to see the expense report to understand how we are at or projecting $1M. That feels too high for 20 or 21 days of investigations. jmo Check out other cases.

Maybe we are footing some of the unseen Fed expenses? I agree. That's high. BWDIK?

OH, lol I am used to it, I got death threats for saying what I believed in the fox orlando chat room during the trial, lol and especially when I said she was not guilty before the verdict was even read. I always trust my gut, regardless if it is a popular view or not. My gut has told me something is not right regarding sergio from the start

Perhaps he is a potential informant. They may want to threaten himinstead of kill him. Maybe killing him would point LE in the right direction of the F & F. Kidnap his daughter and he will say what they want.

Sometimes they don't want to kill someone, they want them to suffer. How best to make someone suffer than to steal their little girl.

FB requires a university email addy to be able to link a college/university.
This requirement can be found in the FB help section.

THIS IS IMPORTANT to note, an LEO was killed by FF guns, and now we have some names matching up, holy coincidences batman!

But if you throw a rock in any direction in Tucson, you will hit a person named Rodriquez.

Soooo....wondering now who recalled uncle/cousin(?) as designated family spokesman, and his abrupt departure from the scene.
At least the public eye.
:waitasec:

and if the boys were in danger being with SC really the reason for the separate living arrangements, are they being protected in any way?

Uncle Cousin appears to have vanished. But I have reason to believe that's not unusual for him. :-)

And I would NOT be surprised to someday learn there's been intense protection for the kids and BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking