AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you mean by "listed"

It really doesn't matter, but I do have degrees from two universities and have taught for more than a few colleges/universities in three different states. I have been on FB for a few years, and I think I know it fairly well.

They state...

I think I am credible when I post IMO lol

I mostly refrain from posting when I doubt my own credibility...seriousy, I think I delete more than I post

I am not questioning your credibility. Just stating my own experience of NOT having a college/university email account... but yet... there they are on my FB page. Just perplexed is all. Maybe I get a pass since I'm so old. LOL.

If this turns out NOT to be something along the lines that has been discussed tonight...does that mean a cover-up took place...if it is a random abduction or a sex-related crime, or something Sergio did on his own, I mean...

LE seems to be leaning toward someone in the family (and SC is likely their main POI) having done something to cause harm to Isa and Isa was removed from the home by a family member and her body has been stashed somewhere (or buried or discarded or whatever word you prefer).

LE does not appear to be treating the case as anything but a domestic incident involving someone inside the family. Not gun running or drug cartels from the US or Mexico or anywhere else, as salacious and heady as that may be.

The clues are fairly clear. Look at where LE is putting their attention.

He could of listed it under employer, not college? Tucson University. ? You can make up employers I saw last year on fb.

LE seems to be leaning toward someone in the family (and SC is likely their main POI) having done something to cause harm to Isa and Isa was removed from the home by a family member and her body has been stashed somewhere (or buried or discarded or whatever word you prefer).

LE does not appear to be treating the case as anything but a domestic incident involving someone inside the family. Not gun running or drug cartels from the US or Mexico or anywhere else, as salacious and heady as that may be.

The clues are fairly clear. Look at where LE is putting their attention.
good point

He could of listed it under employer, not college? Tucson University. ?

College

Tucson University
Tucson, AZ

That's listed (with logo) as his college. So, I dunno. I attended SDSU, UofA and Pierce College (fondly known as Moo U or Cow Tech). I've never had an email account for any, yet they link on my page. I am not a FB afficionado, so I may well be missing something with this discussion. IDK.

ETA: here's one from my FB page:
College

San Diego State University
Latin American studies (with the official SDSU logo/link)

Abduction... meaning she was taken from her home by someone (and she was either alive or dead), she did not wander away of her own accord. We knew that already. And her parents have not been ruled out as possible suspects. We knew that as well.
"someone" could be anyone ( most likely "someone" close to the Celises imo ). LE interviewing the Family again, CPS stepping in, 911 tapes released. :what:

I think LE knows what is going on. Calling CPS and getting Sergio to leave the family and the latest information they have provide are all ways of making Sergio squirm. They are hoping he will break.

College

Tucson University
Tucson, AZ

That's listed (with logo) as his college. So, I dunno. I attended SDSU, UofA and Pierce College (fondly known as Moo U or Cow Tech). I've never had an email account for any, yet they link on my page. I am not a FB afficionado, so I may well be missing something with this discussion. IDK.

ETA: here's one from my FB page:
College

San Diego State University
Latin American studies (with the official SDSU logo/link)
Ive been researching and I am LOST as hell, can you tell me who you guys are talking about LOL

Again I ask do you know what Fast and Furious is, and if you do would you really think, being that it was and remains a deeeep cover op, that they would admit any of this? Its a freaking potential international PR nightmare.

I am NOT saying this is what happened, I AM saying that it is a VERY CREDIBLE angle to CONSIDER seriously.

Especially if there is ANY local LE connection to FnF. Acccck! What on earth would they say?!?

When youre dealing with the deep state coverups are common every day things, I have no idea what this may turn out to be but the way this case has unfolded really reminds me of a lot of other deep cover type ops where things are not what they seem to be.

I saw one article call it another "watergate".

I think LE knows what is going on. Calling CPS and getting Sergio to leave the family and the latest information they have provide are all ways of making Sergio squirm. They are hoping he will break.

I hope so, do you think she is still alive? I wonder.

I am not questioning your credibility. Just stating my own experience of NOT having a college/university email account... but yet... there they are on my FB page. Just perplexed is all. Maybe I get a pass since I'm so old. LOL.

LOL well...maybe I am mistaking school/education for network...duh. I think I just figured it out. I belong to networks which show up when anyone looks at one of my FB friends' friend list.

I see JM does not have that network show up when I look at him through RC, if that makes any sense.

I assumed those who were invovled in academia would hook up with the networks, as I do. That in a way is how FB started up in the first place.

IMO it still does not mean that JM is not a student.

I apologize for my assumptions.

My gd's bf put our business on fb last year as his employer & I asked him why our business name was his employer. He wanted to appear like he worked at the time (he worked part time for us). awww He said once he put our b-name on fb it created a fb page for our business. I would rather we just not be on fb. so....

LOL well...maybe I am mistaking school/education for network...duh. I think I just figured it out. I belong to networks which show up when anyone looks at one of my FB friends' friend list.

I see JM does not have that network show up when I look at him through RC, if that makes any sense.

I assumed those who were invovled in academia would hook up with the networks, as I do. That in a way is how FB started up in the first place.

IMO it still does not mean that JM is not a student.

I apologize for my assumptions.

I am ever-so-glad to know I am not truly insane! :) Thanks. I'm totally NOT a FB person. I have one. I use it (for work mostly), and that's about it. But I knew I was linked to higher ed. without an email. Appreciate the info!

Well, boys and girls. Food for thought here tonight if nothing else. Let's see what tomorrow brings... If anything.

~ciao... for ~niao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member