AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol let's cut to the chase. Forgive me, I have asked this before...
Why suspect JM's involvement?

Here's what I know...

1. we cannot assume he was there in the morning just because the neighbor said that LE said that an uncle was knocking on her door at 8 am...
2. in the two news clips from the 21st one was in the afternoon, and the other was at 7 pm
3. he might have stated he was an uncle because it is one word rather than 4 or 5
4. he has a family who likes toys in FL..he has a decade old jeep and a suspended license
5. maybe the suspended license made his trip to AZ and WA to visit family.. an extended stay
6. Just because we cannot find a local addy on an internet search, does not mean he is couch surfing

He's not really that unusual ... a guy in his early 30s, still likes playing, not too focused.

Here's what I know...

1. we cannot assume he was there in the morning just because the neighbor said that LE said that an uncle was knocking on her door at 8 am...
2. in the two news clips from the 21st one was in the afternoon, and the other was at 7 pm
3. he might have stated he was an uncle because it is one word rather than 4 or 5
4. he has a family who likes toys in FL..he has a decade old jeep and a suspended license
5. maybe the suspended license made his trip to AZ and WA to visit family.. an extended stay
6. Just because we cannot find a local addy on an internet search, does not mean he is couch surfing

He's not really that unusual ... a guy in his early 30s, still likes playing, not too focused.

JMO
I am not even sure why I would defend him. I have more sense not to date someone like him, now lol

I never understood the focus on JM either but now I dont know, this might be a big tangled web of lies OR it may be nothing at all.

Odds this FF thing makes nancy grace? LOL

If something links Isa to this F&F then there's a lot to research more. It's oh so complicated to me. I hope someone(s) with ancestry.com accounts could link this relationship or via court docs, anything of the Celis'? Also, the connections of the local TPD to RC. I'll look at what I can. xoxo

Thanks pieper4.

Here's what I know...

JMO
I am not even sure why I would defend him. I have more sense not to date someone like him, now lol
I feel the focus went on him as he was the first person to be the family spokesman. And not the parents.

Again I ask do you know what Fast and Furious is, and if you do would you really think, being that it was and remains a deeeep cover op, that they would admit any of this? Its a freaking potential international PR nightmare.

I am NOT saying this is what happened, I AM saying that it is a VERY CREDIBLE angle to CONSIDER seriously.

I know nothing about F&F and haven't spent any time finding out. I never start with conspiracy theories in any case I follow and unless LE said something specific, a conspiracy (be it simple or vast) would not be at the top of my list. In fact a conspiracy would probably not be on my list at all unless there was some official confirmation of something.

I don't try to guess what evidence has been found or not found (how could I possibly know?), and I don't try to fill in gaps or speculate or create theories of what might have happened. I'm interested in known & verified facts. Beyond that, I look at what LE is doing, where they are focused, and pay attention to that.

Prof you and Dr Know since you are here during the day more than I can be might want to go back and find the post number where peiper posted the FF info so you can refer to it when everyone gets here in the morning as I expect this thread will be interesting tomorrow lol.

I know nothing about F&F and haven't spent any time finding out. I never start with conspiracy theories in any case I follow and unless LE said something specific, a conspiracy (be it simple or vast) would not be at the top of my list. In fact a conspiracy would probably not be on my list at all unless there was some official confirmation of something.

I don't try to guess what evidence has been found or not found (how could I possibly know?), I don't try to fill in gaps or speculate or create theories that are outside the known & verified facts. Beyond that, I look at what LE is doing, where they are focused, and pay attention to that.

FF is NOT a conspiracy theory.

I am out of here folks nite.

What is FF,
Pax?

AZMary yes, maybe so, but I think that he did not offer that title. We have since seen how MSM ad libs.

I'm kind of cutting into a big project Pax. I can't stop until Isa is found, just like you. Pull some weight everyone if you have some info. Please? My home awaits...

What is FF,
Pax?

AZMary yes, maybe so, but I think that he did not offer that title. We have since seen how MSM ad libs.

Fast and Furious a very big gun running gang in mexico. Google it.

A few questions:

1. Has FF ever kidnapped a small child? (cite or link for this?)
2. If yes, did they return the child unharmed?
3. Was this kidnapping/abduction for profit or revenge?
4. How long did they keep this abducted child?

IDK anything at all is possible in this case IMO

even the uncle/cousin JM I suppose...

After catching up, I think this is the only thing I haven't seen addressed.

If LE is not blindsided by this hoax phenomena, then they sure are going to a LOT of trouble to go along with the hoax. Look at what they've done in a month: the number of interviews, the talking to neighbors, the searches of the house, landfill, cars, other houses, the review of every video film they can get their hands on, the reviewing of every RSO in the area, just for starters. Those are the things we know about, but there is a lot of activity we don't know about. Look at the number of officers, detectives, media, sleuthers. The FBI has been involved. I can't imagine the FBI going along with any kind of hoax.

I really can't see how a hoax of this magnitude could be perpetuated and not uncovered by someone (and made public) fairly quickly, let alone not for a month.

We have seen cases where the family staged the abduction in order to collect reward money. It took weeks to figure it out.

In this case it was her mother who came up with the idea.
"Abducting" your own 9 year old daughter and keeping her drugged for 24 days?
That gets you 4 years. So a hoax would be the best scenario for everyone involved in Isa's case.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...en-Matthews-wears-Marilyn-Monroe-T-shirt.html

She served half her eight-year sentence for kidnapping nine-year-old Shannon, who she kept captive for 24 days in the hope of bagging a £50,000 reward put up by The Sun for the “missing” child.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/shannon-matthews-kidnap

It was 8 oclock in the morning they were out late, does everyone wake up that early and have their **** together?

I have no 'facts' to support he is not a user but as Giatnia said, some of us know drug users pretty well and he doesnt show any tell tale signs for that IMO.

He wasn't up that late (according to his story of watching the Diamondbacks game - midnight - although he didn't say what time he went to bed). To most people, their **** would get together pretty quickly when they realize their kid is missing.

And when you have kids, going to bed at midnight and waking up at 8 is more than a full night's sleep. Can't remember the last time I woke refreshed from getting enough sleep.

There is something very ummm... unusual... going on here. At least that's my hunch and that of a few other folks I know and trust.

Anyone see this? http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/19/nation/la-na-fast-furious-20120319

Let's just say that there's a familial connection however distant. And let's just say that perhaps there was some sort of covert activity within the immediate or slightly extended family. And let's say that a cover was blown somehow or something else in the familial dynamic changed. Would there be some cause for a retribution, a "message" maybe?

Could be a stretch, but might be an interesting scenario. Maybe there is some degree of an informant situation potentially at play?

Also, anyone else find it interesting that the Chief gave the presser today as opposed to Pachecho or Hawke?

Maybe I'm just insane. LOL.

Is that an assumption because of the name? I almost didn't open the link but glad I did. Holy guacamole.

There are 4,000 Celis families in the USA. Is there some documentation showing that Sergio is related to that individual? T

There is something 'interesting' about an RN and an unlicensed dental surgical assistant purchasing a home worth almost half a million and driving a Lexus.

I'm not too interested in the Lexus. They could have purchased it used with high mileage for a decent price. I am in the market for a new, but used, car and have come across BMW's with 120k miles for 8k. People do buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking