AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my DD was a senior her boyfriend was in college. That is not unusual. But when Sergio was a sophomore in college, Becky was a FRESHMAN in high school. That,I would have a problem with.

Are we sure that Sergio went to college? Maybe just a trade or technical school for his dental surgical assistant certificate? Maybe Becky was looking for "an older man" or Sergio was looking for a "younger woman". The age difference wouldn't be a major issue for me unless Becky was only 14 or 15 when she commenced a relationship with an older guy. :moo:

Big advocate of a wash search here...they truly are another set of corridors other than the streets themselves. The whole area skirting the base has a lot of desert in it; who knows what gets hidden...

As a kid I traveled along the washes...didn't consider it dangerous, was a way to stay away from traffic. To this day I bike the Rillito, which has been 'tamed' as a city park of the linear variety. Sad that so many of them now appear to be 'garbage dumps'

I was one of the posters that mentioned that area. I couldnt remember the name of Golf Links.

I will be so pissed if she is found there. Im always wanting to get out and search that area too but I always have my son with me, he is special needs, and is in a wheelchair so I cant take him out with me to search, but Ive been driving around there looking on the ground as much as I can.

I dont know why that area stuck out to me, but it is close, and I was wondering why I never saw any movement there searching. You would think that would be an area to search alot...next to the ballpark where she was the night before. Who knows what kind of evidence is there.

Ok! I recalled the conversation, but couldn't recall who made that statement. About the same time you made the observation about all that desert/wash area, a friend of mine saw some "suspicious bags" on a road on the south side of the base. (Wilmot and Valencia, I think.) So, all of that area around the base has been on my mind.

Everywhere I drive, I look for her or for clothes or something. Anything that could bring this poor baby home.

I took a long break today away from this case and did other real life things.:)

But I am still of the same opinion I have held from the beginning and see no evidence that Serigo is involved in harming Isa.

Now I have contemplated whether Sergio could have been into something he shouldnt have been that brought Isa's abduction on. But then I step back and try to really look at it with a level head ....if that really was the case...like selling drugs or gun running.. with almost a month of investigating Sergio intensely under a microscope.. if LE had found any connection of criminal wrongdoing and Sergio... LE would have been on Sergio like white on rice and thrown him in the slammer by now.

It is obvious the Celis family and LE are butting heads now. So, imoo, LE would like nothing better to put him in jail and let him sweat but they said yesterday that they are not even involved in the CPS agreement and Sergio is a free man just like any other citizen.

So that puts me back to square one.

IMO

The campers are confusing me. I haven't lived in Tucson for awhile, but I had to drive Golf Links to see my dad, and I took him shopping on the base frequently, so I drove that way quite a bit. I was reading both Golf Links/Swan and Golf Links/Alvernon so the section between is all desert, with a bike path. No RV/camping sites in that area. Am I thinking of the wrong place?

ETA: Unless they are law enforcement campers. I honestly can't tell from the photos.

FWIW- I was raised in the desert. People dump all kinds of trash/things in washes, which could include a camper. Pizzes me off, go to the dump or wait until free trash day!!!

No RV/camping sites. They must be LE.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I know they are done searching, but are the campers still there? Just wondering if they are securing the area or if it appears that they are completely done.

Still playing catch up and just now having a chancre to listen to 911 calls.. not certain if already thoroughly answered but regarding the 3 girl assault and the circle k male on video surveillance .. yes it was his dad who immediately contacted Pima Co Sheriffs and identified the male as his son.. the captain of PCSO Stated yesterday that they do in fact have both DNA and what they believe to be the assailants fingerprint or partial print and that the identified male in the video has just recently had a buccal swab done AND THEY ARE AWAITING TESTING TO BE COMPLETED TO SEE IF IT IS A MATCH. .

FWIW- I was raised in the desert. People dump all kinds of trash/things in washes, which could include a camper. Pizzes me off, go to the dump or wait until free trash day!!!

Not to say that campers aren't dumped in the washes but, the campers shown in the photo are attached to pretty nice trucks so, I don't think these were dumped.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I know they are done searching, but are the campers still there? Just wondering if they are securing the area or if it appears that they are completely done.
I don't know and I can't get to that area any time soon. However, Mr. Richman will be driving that road in about 30 minutes and he said he'd look for me (us).

Not to say that campers aren't dumped in the washes but, the campers shown in the photo are attached to pretty nice trucks so, I don't think these were dumped.

Haven't seen the photo, just commenting on what I have seen in my own experience
icon7.gif

After reading this article from last year, it makes me think that cartels kidnapping american kids is indeed happening. Granted, this is from TX but who is to say it only happens there..who is to say that since they have been successful in doing this that it could not lead to kidnapping kids for other reasons...Just saying, could be possible.
And what if Sergio did not want to call LE, what if Becky knew nothing about any of this (IF IT IS TRUE-NOT SAYING IT IS) he would have to call, he couldn't just tell them "i'll take care of it''

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dru...itizens-smuggling-runs-not-mile-border-secure

“They come in and kidnap some of our citizens in this county and take them into Mexico,” Herrera told CNSNews.com. “We’re talking about young kids.”

Yeah, I think they're involved with the LE somehow. On my kindle the picture was so small I couldn't really identify the types of the cars surrounding them, on the computer it's quite clear the others are LE, so I would, now, assume they all belong together.

After reading this article from last year, it makes me think that cartels kidnapping american kids is indeed happening. Granted, this is from TX but who is to say it only happens there..who is to say that since they have been successful in doing this that it could not lead to kidnapping kids for other reasons...Just saying, could be possible.
And what if Sergio did not want to call LE, what if Becky knew nothing about any of this (IF IT IS TRUE-NOT SAYING IT IS) he would have to call, he couldn't just tell them "i'll take care of it''

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dru...itizens-smuggling-runs-not-mile-border-secure

“They come in and kidnap some of our citizens in this county and take them into Mexico,” Herrera told CNSNews.com. “We’re talking about young kids.”

They might be doing that in Texas but there are NOT kidnapping high school kids in Tucson...somebody somewhere give us just ONE instance of this happening...just ONE.

I heard that snippet on HLN yesterday too. But it seems odd since they are 6 years apart. If they were teens, it was not at the same time. If she was 18, then he was 24. And so on. In other words, they were not hogh school sweethearts, because when she was in her first year of high school, he would have been in his sophomore year of college. :what:

She could have been 13 and he 19, that's still teenagers. Although 13 is a little young to date, many girls claim to be "going out with" certain guys when they're too young to actually date. Or they claim that they are "together" as a couple.
Maybe theirs was an arranged marriage and she was "promised" to him while they were both very young.
Heck, IDK. I do get your point. They were not in high school at the same time.

Yeap. I am surprised more people dont about this, lots of kids from Arizona have been kidnapped and taken for ransom by cartels for debt or revenge or whatever their reasons are, this absolutely happens, dont know if that is what happened in this case though, good as a theory as any.

That comment LE made yesterday keeps popping up in my head for some reason... " It's not what we know or don't know it's what we can prove in court " AND " we have a great deal of information, we just need something to tie it together... "

Are these the type of campers that can be seen in the wash? Do these belong to the forensic unit? TIA
gt_tucson_shooting_scene_300x200_110111.jpg

yep..a monster:( I think from the tone of the brothers voice on the 911 he has almost a guilty feeling, not because he did anything himself but maybe had a feeling something had not been right

And I think this is the exact reason Dad was separated from these kids!

This way the kids are free to talk.
JMO

They might be doing that in Texas but there are NOT kidnapping high school kids in Tucson...somebody somewhere give us just ONE instance of this happening...just ONE.

I don't know. This article is from 2011 and states that it had been happening for the past TWO YEARS.
I'm just saying, it's not impossible to think that it could be happening elsewhere.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-10-14/..._1_cartels-local-gangs-mexico-border?_s=PM:US

The department issued a news release warning parents that their children are at risk to Mexican cartels and have been since 2009. Several incidents involving U.S. teens and Mexican drug cartels in the past 30 days prompted the statement Friday, Steven McCraw, the department's director, told CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55