AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to that, he is way way too calm, even chuckling? Not saying that he did this by himself but he knows a whole bunch more than he is claiming to. I don't think him putting himself on the couch one wall away from Isa's bedroom means anything, he couldn't say he was in bed with Becky if he wasn't, she would have said, no he wasn't. He didn't want to take a chance of her waking up by getting in the bed with her, then her asking if he had checked on the kids or her getting up then and checking on the kids.

They chose to release these 911 tapes now, for one reason. They are trying to put pressure on SC, this with the cps involvement and the public already questioning his words and actions, they are hoping he will crack. All of this is just IMO and nothing more.

In fact, have we heard 911 calls in the other (current) missing child cases? Ayla, Lisa, Aliyah, etc?

I am still thinking about that strange occurrence by the neighbor barging into the house while le was there. A lot of people thought how brazen , I wonder if perhaps that neighbor toting his son over there had an urgent matter of evidence to tell le.

Just listened to the 911 call. I found SC extremely creepy, emotionless, vague, nonchalant, and unaffected. Bizarre.

Pax's post is very intriguing. Does your scenario allow for IC to be alive?

Nitrous oxide is commonly abused, but SC wouldn't have access to it at home and it's effects wear off pretty fast. MOO:moo:

It can be stored in a balloon. It's used as a party drug.

Unless of course he was busy all night, cleaning up loose ends. Maybe he was the one taking the screen off the window at 6:30, just in case Becky happened to look in on Isabel.

I am still curious if the voices were maybe the 14 yr old, who saw Dad messing with the window that morning.

You think he and his son were outside after it got daylight?

I thought the neighbor said the voices werent coming for the Celis backyard but was between her place and the Celis' outside property wall. Why would they be standing on the outside of their property right up close to the neighbors window?

IMO

hmmmm.... I have to concur that it sounds alot like he is calling 911 as a formality and being very matter of fact. It's very odd how laid back he is about the situation at hand. He seems to lack any sort of emotional value and a paranoid stance by giving a sort of alibi in the initial call. If its not benzo's or xanax then maybe he is on a twacker come down. Yeah he says he fell asleep watching the ballgame but was he maybe up all night up to no good. These are just things we really don't know but for certain he lacks any form of concern for the missing daughter and more concerned with where he was and not to mention the fact that he does not appear to even know details about his own daughter like her height or eye color, which is strange for someone who say's 'just look at her' obviously he hasn't payed much attention to 'looking at her'.. BUT then too... he works in the dental field where there are stressful situations where technicians stay calm and relaxed.. still, I just can't get over how he sounds as if he is just ordering take out and how he does not exhibit any sense of urgency.
Another thing I thought about concerning that morning is the male voices heard by neighbor... could it have been the trash men in the alley talking ??? What time was the trash pick-up if anyone knows ? I also know from working telecom in Phoenix those 6' foot high block walls might be easy to climb over but how do you do it with a kid in tow ? 'IF' this was an abduction you would think it would have required two people, one in the alley and one in the yard to hand the kid over the wall. Unless there is a rear gate that was unlocked which is possible if they had alley pickup for trash. Also those trash alleys are dirt so one would think there would be shoe prints on the alley side of the wall.
Another theory all-be-it kinda out there is that since they are fairly close to the 33rd parallel north that is was an Alien abduction. Highly doubt it BUT it is the 33rd Parallel and stranger things like that have been known to happen.

Just listened to the 911 call. I found SC extremely creepy, emotionless, vague, nonchalant, and unaffected. Bizarre.

Pax's post is very intriguing. Does your scenario allow for IC to be alive?

Yes...

Id love to share but I just cant right now. The minute I can I will or someone else here who also knows will beat me too it.

I cant vouch for any of it personally so is why I cant share yet. When I can I will.

Exactly and a lot of people thinks he is a drama queen so if he set this all up why wasnt he overly dramatic...screaming and crying if he is the guilty party?

While Sergio is different... I dont think he had one thing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Why would he put himself the closest to Isa's room that night when he made the 911 call if he was the gulity culprit? Doesnt make one bit of sense to me.

IMO

He put himself on the couch. Because RC knows he wasn't in bed and he didn't have any other innocent place to be but the couch. The only other sleeping place would be is one of the kids bedrooms. Like maybe Isa"s?

You think he and his son were outside after it got daylight?

I thought the neighbor said the voices werent coming for the Celis backyard but was between her place and the Celis' outside property wall. Why would they be standing on the outside of their property right up close to the neighbors window?

IMO
Well, Isa's BR window is rite on the other side of the wall from the neighbor's BR window (so she says). And Isa' BR window was allegedly wide open, due to the screen having been removed.

Yes...

Id love to share but I just cant right now. The minute I can I will or someone else here who also knows will beat me too it.

I cant vouch for any of it personally so is why I cant share yet. When I can I will.

Well I love the theory about her being alive! That would be wonderful news.

Thanks for the local info!

I thought that was strange too! And he doesn't sound panicked at all. I would be totally freaking out. He sounds really calm and nonchalant.

He reminded me of Zahra Baker's dad in his call to 911. No, I don't like it all. Huge difference between him and his son and wife. Poor Isa.

Money making hoax?

Please explain how this works. Where is the money coming from and who's paying it? How is it that the FBI and TPD, among other groups, along with a national (likely international) audience are completely blindsided for a month and no one says a word or starts to be concerned with their own involvement? Or is the FBI and TPD "in" on this hoax too? Or is this the same person or person(s) who are secretly holding Kyron Horman and raising him over the last 2 years?

I better go get my tinfoil hat.
images

Ok, I am listening to it right now. "THUD" I fall off the fence.

He's chuckling in some points, he goes into too much detail and he sounds nervous at times to me.

I feel sick to my stomach right now.

IMO

He put himself on the couch. Because RC knows he wasn't in bed and he didn't have any other innocent place to be but the couch. The only other sleeping place would be is one of the kids bedrooms. Like maybe Isa"s?

Maybe SC wasn't there all night. Maybe after everyone went to bed he left, was out all night doing "whatever". Got home just before Becky got up for work. Could explain why he sounded calm. If he was still high.

JMO I don't know if SC uses drugs or not. Pure conjecture.

ETA: Maybe the voices the neighbor heard was SC getting home. Getting dropped off by some buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli