AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Isa's BR window is rite on the other side of the wall from the neighbor's BR window (so she says). And Isa' BR window was allegedly wide open, due to the screen having been removed.

Actually it is a pretty good distance away from the neighbor's apartment to the Celis home and Isa's window.

But I do remember she said she peeked and saw the screen was off the window.

The Celis family had enough room in their backyard behind their home to have cookouts and the kids ran and played back there. It wasnt like their home butted up with their property fence.

IMO

Money making hoax?

Please explain how this works. Where is the money coming from and who's paying it? How is it that the FBI and TPD, among other groups, along with a national (likely international) audience are completely blindsided for a month and no one says a word or starts to be concerned with their own involvement? Or is the FBI and TPD "in" on this hoax too? Or is this the same person or person(s) who are secretly holding Kyron Horman and raising him over the last 2 years?

I better go get my tinfoil hat.

Yeah, make me one too...I don't this being possible at all.
I do think something happened inside the house and that the "hit" was indeed from a cadaver dog. JMO

I do think something happened inside the house and that the "hit" was indeed from a cadaver dog. JMO

I'm a fan of Occam's Razor. And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Conspiracy theories may work on 'X-files,' but in real life? Nahhhh.
images

Ok, I am listening to it right now. "THUD" I fall off the fence.

He's chuckling in some points, he goes into too much detail and he sounds nervous at times to me.

I feel sick to my stomach right now.

IMO

Yes the chuckling is so inappropriate. If this was my family, my husband would be composed (I'd be gasping for air and freaking out), but he would be very serious and concerned. SC was none of that. Like it was just another normal Saturday. And wouldn't a parent make sure the 10 year old is safely supervised instead of sitting alone in the garage waiting for mom?

He reminded me of Zahra Baker's dad in his call to 911. No, I don't like it all. Huge difference between him and his son and wife. Poor Isa.

Especially when it is compared with his inconsolable crying in the public presentations. It is putting those two demeanors together, that makes it hinky for me. You have his call, where he opens by saying his daughter has been abducted, then calmly lays out his alibi from the previous night. And he sounds so unconcerned. Then in his public interview, he falls apart completely, with dramatic histrionics. Odd, imo.

I couldn't agree more. Also the removing of the pillow from the car with what looked like a fresh pillow case (minus the tear) maybe from going out the window? And a hit from a dog then the next day to the dump. They are just waiting imo:jail:

Yes...

Id love to share but I just cant right now. The minute I can I will or someone else here who also knows will beat me too it.

I cant vouch for any of it personally so is why I cant share yet. When I can I will.

Well if people in Tuscon knows the scoop :).... I sure hope LE does, and will put an end to all of this and tell us (supported by evidence) who took Isa from her home.

I would hate to know this is one of those cases that is never solved and all we have is rumors and speculation.

IMO

It can be stored in a balloon. It's used as a party drug.

OH! lol, I'm too old to know about that I guess. It was always dentists and others who had access to it in the office in my day :dance:

Wow, just Wow! Just heard the 911 call. I absolutely believe Sergio knows where Isabel is. Extremely calm and talking as if was just an ordinary conversation. He even cracks a laugh.

Sergio, where is Isabel?

MOO

He reminded me of Zahra Baker's dad in his call to 911. No, I don't like it all. Huge difference between him and his son and wife. Poor Isa.

Adam Bakers tone and phone call was my first thought too!!! :maddening:

Yes the chuckling is so inappropriate. If this was my family, my husband would be composed (I'd be gasping for air and freaking out), but he would be very serious and concerned. SC was none of that. Like it was just another normal Saturday. And wouldn't a parent make sure the 10 year old is safely supervised instead of sitting alone in the garage waiting for mom?

You're right. If I thought one of my children had been kidnapped I would not let the others out of my sight. He seems to say,,,yeah yeah, he's in the garage, don't worry about him, he's fine. Very non chalant.

Ok I was in a hurry and was listening to the press conference live but I thought I heard the chief say they were releasing the 911 " calls" from the morning she went missing and friday night?? Did anyone else hear this or did I completely misunderstand that comment?? TIA

Now...about that random kidnapper/abductor.

Does anyone still seriously think that scenario happened?

While on the phone with SC (after he said his 10yo was in the garage waiting for his mom), the dispatcher said "I think he's calling in on another line"...poor guy probably was told to stay there and wait (by his dad), but he was freakin' out...

*I think*...being upset and tired doesn't help my recollection...and major RL distractions...will check back later or tomorrow...

I would LOVE to hear believable theories (lookin' at you PAX and white rabbit) where Isa is alive and well...(I've already thought that maybe she is)...

There was so much hink already, even before hearing these 911 calls...

Ok I was in a hurry and was listening to the press conference live but I thought I heard the chief say they were releasing the 911 " calls" from the morning she went missing and friday night?? Did anyone else hear this or did I completely misunderstand that comment?? TIA

Yes, there are a couple of calls. On the link someone posted earlier, all of the calls are there.

I'd really like to know if Isa had an excessive number of Dr visits leading up to her disappearance.

One kookie idea I've bounced around is Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy only because it is more common with mothers who have previous medical or health-care experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop