AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Folks... Getting to sleep now, Hopefully there are more developments in this case tomorrow. One would only hope that by some slight miracle Isabel is found wandering around Walmart or something like that over night. This case for some reason really has my heart by the strings... Pray folks... That's about all we can do other than talk about it and perhaps the most productive thing we can accomplish.

Night Everyone.

Clearly he would vanish after making his appearance as such... if they came and took Isa then wouldn't ya think after going on TV they might just come after him too....

With that said ... I'm really starting to think there may really be a cartel connection because it makes alot of these peices come together... the JM speaking and vanishing, parents not wanting to go on camera right away, secretiveness of LE, searches in Mexico, Separation thing, family not getting lawyers, RC mentioning " i really don't know 'the plan' " ( in mothersday statement ) theres just so many things that do tie together to be that its a cartel issue dealing with this scenario.

LOL. Again I say "I don't know". He didn't strike me as all that bright, but you surely could be right.

lol... don't know if anyone noticed or not but one of the tags for this forum now includes Fast and Furious in the keywords....

I added the tags. Mostly because I was curious how "tagging" worked. Should I ask that they be removed?

LOL. Again I say "I don't know". He didn't strike me as all that bright, but you surely could be right.

SC strikes me as a "left brain" thinker ... like my DH. They just think differently than me (right brain) and I always ponder ... wth? I call my husband "left brain" all the time and I sort of mean it as demeaning or weird. lol. I cannot even begin to tell you the weird stuff my husband has done. Nothing awful or evil but well .. weird. I guess our left-brain and right-brain has kept our marriage interesting for over 20 years. It's never boring, but it is weird. lol

If you don't understand LEFT BRAIN husbands just youtube Jeanne Robertson's videos. She explains it well and with the greatest of humor. It's real. They exist.

SC strikes me as a "left brain" thinker ... like my DH. They just think differently than me (right brain) and I always ponder ... wth? I call my husband "left brain" all the time and I sort of mean it as demeaning or weird. lol. I cannot even begin to tell you the weird stuff my husband has done. Nothing awful or evil but well .. weird. I guess our left-brain and right-brain has kept our marriage interesting for over 20 years. It's never boring, but it is weird. lol

If you don't understand LEFT BRAIN husbands just youtube Jeanne Robertson's videos. She explains it well and with the greatest of humor. It's real. They exist.

Totally "get" left vs. right brained folks. I have mirror image identical twins. What a trip! :)

Totally "get" left vs. right brained folks. I have mirror image identical twins. What a trip! :)

Our daughters were adopted and were right brain/left brain too!! They were mirror identical twins. One had a cowlick that went to the right, the other's went to the left. One had a dimple on the left side, the other was on the right side. One was left handed and the other was right handed. We all loved them dearly. They died from SMA type 3. We all (my DH and their brothers) were soooo grateful to have had them almost 9 years. Longer than was expected.

Our daughters were adopted and were right brain/left brain too!! They were mirror identical twins. One had a cowlick that went to the right, the other's went to the left. One had a dimple on the left side, the other was on the right side. One was left handed and the other was right handed. We all loved them dearly. They died from SMA type 3. We all (my DH and their brothers) were soooo grateful to have had them almost 9 years. Longer than was expected.

I am so sorry for your loss. That had to be awful. I cannot even fathom.

Yup. That's my twins. One lefty, one righty. One artistic, one mechanical. One cuddly, the other distant. Same on the dimples and hair sworls. One has an extra tooth and the other is short a tooth. One is heterosexual and the other is gay. VERY unique experience!

Not to mention there was the option of having relatives care for the boys while SC needed some "space". It's not like relatives are in short supply. But again... NO contact at all?! This isn't a mental vacation that would benefit either Dad or the boys. My dos centavos and all that rot. :)

snipped
On Friday, Sergio Celis voluntarily entered into an agreement with Child Protective Services to not make contact with his two sons, after detectives developed information pertaining to the welfare of the boys and shared it with CPS. The boys are now staying with their mother, Villaseñor said.

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...055-5801-8649-4f15b2313ff7.html#ixzz1v1DJGq4Y

Clearly he would vanish after making his appearance as such... if they came and took Isa then wouldn't ya think after going on TV they might just come after him too....

With that said ... I'm really starting to think there may really be a cartel connection because it makes alot of these peices come together... the JM speaking and vanishing, parents not wanting to go on camera right away, secretiveness of LE, searches in Mexico, Separation thing, family not getting lawyers, RC mentioning " i really don't know 'the plan' " ( in mothersday statement ) theres just so many things that do tie together to be that its a cartel issue dealing with this scenario.

Just other possible reasons for those things. :seeya:

JM speaking and vanishing - maybe shouldn't have spoken in the first place as we saw through facebook family wasn't thrilled he did.

Parents not wanting to go on camera right away - uncertainty about the situation might do that. What the motive was.
They wanted the focus on Isa. Not wanting to screw up anything by talking and saying the wrong thing. Afraid they'd lose it on camera.

Searches in Mexico - logical given the distance to the border and the background of the family. (Hispanic.)

Separation thing - could be an unrelated issue discovered in the course of the investigation but not directly related to Isa's disappearance.

Family not getting lawyers - don't feel they need one or don't want to look guilty by getting one or haven't even thought about it.

Becky saying she "didn't know the plan" - I thought instantly this was meant in a religious way.
I can't tell you the number of people I have heard say "I don't know what His plan is for us..." during a tragic event.

I have been quiet on this thread but I finally just have to say somethings.

1. I believe this is drug related and quite possibly cartel related.

2. If SC is or was involved in snitching it would not be a stretch for a cartel to snatch his child.

3. He may be or might have been an informant and his cover got blown. Making it public that he was being separated from his children by CPS may be an effort to keep the boys and the wife safe.

Something strange is going on here. His demeanor was strange on the 911 call but my brother is a cop and when his daughter had a bad riding accident and his training kicked in and it was almost emotionaless.

All I have is pitiful theories and a wish that this child will be found alive but it is not looking good.

If it's cartel related I don't understand SC 911 call reaction even less.
If it is ,he must have KNOWN what happened and freaked out even more.
To be that calm IMO he either knows she is ok or he does not care (and likely is the reason she is gone :( )

Just other possible reasons for those things. :seeya:

JM speaking and vanishing - maybe shouldn't have spoken in the first place as we saw through facebook family wasn't thrilled he did.

Parents not wanting to go on camera right away - uncertainty about the situation might do that. What the motive was.
They wanted the focus on Isa. Not wanting to screw up anything by talking and saying the wrong thing. Afraid they'd lose it on camera.

Searches in Mexico - logical given the distance to the border and the background of the family. (Hispanic.)

Separation thing - could be an unrelated issue discovered in the course of the investigation but not directly related to Isa's disappearance.

Family not getting lawyers - don't feel they need one or don't want to look guilty by getting one or haven't even thought about it.

Becky saying she "didn't know the plan" - I thought instantly this was meant in a religious way.
I can't tell you the number of people I have heard say "I don't know what His plan is for us..." during a tragic event.

What do you mean by JM vanishing? TIA

Jm was on TV as a spokesman and no one has heard anything from him since

I have been quiet on this thread but I finally just have to say somethings.

1. I believe this is drug related and quite possibly cartel related.

2. If SC is or was involved in snitching it would not be a stretch for a cartel to snatch his child.

3. He may be or might have been an informant and his cover got blown. Making it public that he was being separated from his children by CPS may be an effort to keep the boys and the wife safe.

Something strange is going on here. His demeanor was strange on the 911 call but my brother is a cop and when his daughter had a bad riding accident and his training kicked in and it was almost emotionaless.

All I have is pitiful theories and a wish that this child will be found alive but it is not looking good.

The problem with a cause/theorie, simelar to the red highlight in your post, for SC beeing so calm/careless in the 911 call, is IMO the TOTALY opposite theatirical emotional "desperat sorrow" demenor he showed in his first plea appearence in the media.
He can´t be both the calm type of person and the theatrical emotional type of person, and besides his "desperat sorrow" in that plea was SO VERY forced and fake IMO.
(I have been called a human lie detector my whole life, and you bet my kids have mixed feelings about it, my significant other to;))

Jm was on TV as a spokesman and no one has heard anything from him since

I only saw one appearance from him early on and I never heard him say he was the family spokesperson. It was interpreted that way by the reporter.

How does one conclude that "no one has heard anything from him"?

Is it because he's not on TV? I haven't seen any of Isabel's extended family on television except for her other uncle on Jane Velez Mitchell? Were there others?

I'm curious because it makes it seem like this guy is in hiding but we don't know that at all.

"Vanished" sounds like he disappeared without a trace. Is he missing?

Not to mention there was the option of having relatives care for the boys while SC needed some "space". It's not like relatives are in short supply. But again... NO contact at all?! This isn't a mental vacation that would benefit either Dad or the boys. My dos centavos and all that rot. :)

Villasenor (sorry if I got that wrong) did not say Sergio NEEDED SPACE. They said (paraphrase) these measures would put space between Sergio and boys. That's not the same thing as Sergio "needing space." I suspect he does not want or like this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member