AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt they let her hear it before going public with it?
I do believe they are hiding something!

JMO

I'm thinking that if they gathered her in a room, with possibly the family to hear the tape it would look very deliberate to turning her against SC. And if she is already defensive because of the CPS thing then she is going to resent them for yet another thing that they are doing to try to make the focus on SC. But this way, they release it normally like in other cases, and RC and whoever in the family is angry that SC can't be around the boys, can hear it without being forced to. I think it would go much better this way if they are needing some family members to cooperate with the SC as a suspect theory.

I do hope he is not hiding from the cartel since MSM just revealed his whereabouts.
If the cartel wanted him, they had opportunities to grab him at multiple fundraisers and mass at his church. His kids are back at their school and they could be easily grabbed. Sergio might want people to look in this direction, but his own actions show that he isn't worried about himself or his boys being kidnapped by the cartel.

I'm thinking that if they gathered her in a room, with possibly the family to hear the tape it would look very deliberate to turning her against SC. And if she is already defensive because of the CPS thing then she is going to resent them for yet another thing that they are doing to try to make the focus on SC. But this way, they release it normally like in other cases, and RC and whoever in the family is angry that SC can't be around the boys, can hear it without being forced to. I think it would go much better this way if they are needing some family members to cooperate with the SC as a suspect theory.
ITA. LE is allowing Becky's family to convince her that something is seriously wrong with Sergio's lack of urgency on the tape.

A few things

Would the boys whose rooms are near or next to Isas hear the men outside the window at the 6ish time?

I would think if staging took place the stagers would of been less loud and lot more quiet.

Mom, would she still have been home when the neighbor heard the men outside the window?

Or has it been confirmed mom was not there?

I wonder if the neighbor got the time wrong. I have been known to sleep and see times.... For example this morning I had a dream I checked my phone and it was 637 but then I awoken and it was really 626. I swear if it would of been the exact time I was going to go in the psychics work field :) I usually can wake and guess the exact time but a dream would of been cool. Anyways maybe that took place.

Any ideas why CPS would not let boys and dad see each other? Any ideas at all????? Drugs??? Abuse???

911 call which in my head I say 9 11, could go either way for me. It could be shocked and not really believing the child is missing. I can not help but think if he did this he would at least fake some emotion in the call......

Honestly I don't know what to think.

I don't see Isabel on the FBI Kidnappings & Missing Persons list.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/@@wanted-group-listing

Didn't Villasenor say, in his PC last Friday on Monday, that they had carefully assessed whether Isabel met the criteria for the FBI missing persons? He didn't elaborate but I found that statement to be very interesting. I wish I could find the video or transcript.

Didn't Villasenor say, in his PC last Friday, that they had carefully assessed whether Isabel met the criteria for the FBI missing persons? He didn't elaborate but I found that statement to be very interesting. I wish I could find the video or transcript.

Oh I must have missed that. Interesting.

BBM

This is where Chief Villaseñor talks about Sergio and space from the boys.

I don't want -people to read too much into this. Child protective services have been involved from the beginning of this investigation. In the course of some interviews that occurred at the end of last week some information was brought forward that we felt it was necessary to consult with CPS... to what was told to us. Based on that fact they consulted with our detectives as well as family members and a voluntary agreement was reached between CPS and the parents to restrict access, voluntarily, for Sergio to distance, get some space and distance from the older children in the Celis family. We really can't talk about other details about that at this point But we also want to emphasize that this doesn't mean that we have settled on a path in this investigation.

It is strange that the first thing CV stresses that he doesnt want people to read too much into this. It is like he is telling people it isnt what you will assume it is. LOL! Guess CV doesnt belong to any crime MBs.

Ok, so I am thinking it was done for some other reason altogether. In other cases we have learned that death threats were made against some family members. Could LE during their investigation have gotten threatening emails themselves concerning Sergio or did someone they know get a threatening email or call from someone saying they are going to do harm against Sergio and his family? Threatening to take the boys if Sergio is not arrested?

It is like once LE found this out they discussed it with the family immediately and then got CPS involved and whatever it is .........they agreed it was the best thing to do.

Some can really go off the deep end when cases like this are occuring and there are a lot of weirdos out there that get way too caught up in cases and are convinced even without any evidence that someone is guilty.

I think someone brought it to the attention of LE last week that someone is making death threats against Sergio.

We live in a very unstable society with many unstable people in it that are capable of doing something like this. I think once LE found it out they went immediately to the family and told them about it.

Because abusive parent doesnt hold water to me. Becky said all the boys want is to have their family back together again. If it was so bad living in the home with their daddy they would be relieved he is not there but Becky said their lives have been ripped apart.

IMO

Villasenor (sorry if I got that wrong) did not say Sergio NEEDED SPACE. They said (paraphrase) these measures would put space between Sergio and boys. That's not the same thing as Sergio "needing space." I suspect he does not want or like this at all.

BBM. ITA. IMO, because SC was deemed a threat to the boys welfare and safety, he was given a choice of submitting to CPS demands or they would take the action.

There is just no way to positively spin or sugarcoat this.

A few things

Would the boys whose rooms are near or next to Isas hear the men outside the window at the 6ish time?

I would think if staging took place the stagers would of been less loud and lot more quiet.

Mom, would she still have been home when the neighbor heard the men outside the window?

I wonder if the neighbor got the time wrong. I have been known to sleep and see times.... For example this morning I had a dream I checked my phone and it was 637 but then I awoken and it was really 626. I swear if it would of been the exact time I was going to go in the psychics work field :) I usually can wake and guess the exact time but a dream would of been cool. Anyways maybe that took place.

Any ideas why CPS would not let boys and dad see each other? Any ideas at all????? Drugs??? Abuse???

911 call which in my head I say 9 11, could go either way for me. It could be shocked and not really believing the child is missing. I can not help but think if he did this he would at least fake some emotion in the call......

Honestly I don't know what to think.

My best guess is that CPS believes the boys would be in danger by being with their father. And I don't think it is just to give him space or to keep the boys from seeing their father so emotional, because their mother is more emotional than he is. They're old enough to handle it, they are not little kids and they probably have emotional issues of their own. CPS doesn't step in just because families are upset and crying, that's normal.
There is a reason why they issued the no contact order. He is a threat to the boys in some way. Either from himself, or by exposing them to dangerous people. However, I don't know why LE wouldn't just put him in protective custody if they thought a drug cartel was after him.
There could be some kind of emotional or physical abuse going on, although if they had evidence of that, he should be in jail. Maybe one of the boys suggested this to LE but they don't have anything except the boys' word, and they need proof to bring charges against him.
Not much of it makes sense to me right now, just taking some educated guesses.

I don't want -people to read too much into this. Child protective services have been involved from the beginning of this investigation. In the course of some interviews that occurred at the end of last week some information was brought forward that we felt it was necessary to consult with CPS... to what was told to us. Based on that fact they consulted with our detectives as well as family members and a voluntary agreement was reached between CPS and the parents to restrict access, voluntarily, for Sergio to distance, get some space and distance from the older children in the Celis family. We really can't talk about other details about that at this point But we also want to emphasize that this doesn't mean that we have settled on a path in this investigation.

It is strange that the first thing CV stresses that he doesnt want people to read too much into this. It is like he is telling people it isnt what you will assume it is. LOL! Guess CV doesnt belong to any crime MBs.

Ok, so I am thinking it was done for some other reason altogether. In other cases we have learned that death threats were made against some family members. Could LE during their investigation have gotten threatening emails themselves concerning Sergio or did someone they know get a threatening email or call from someone saying they are go to do harm against Sergio and his family? Threatening to take the boys if Sergio is not arrested?

It is like once LE found this out they discussed it with the family immediately and then got CPS involved and whatever it is .........they agreed it was the best thing to do.

Some can really go off the deep end when cases like this are occuring and there are a lot of weirdos out there that get way too caught up in cases and are convinced even without any evidence that someone is guilty.

I think someone brought it to the attention of LE last week that someone is making death threats against Sergio.

We live in a very unstable society with many unstable people in it that are capable of doing something like this. I think once LE found it out they went immediately to the family and told them about it.

Because abusive parent doesnt hold water to me. Becky said all the boys want is to have their family back together again. If it was so bad living in the home with their daddy they would be relieved he is not there but Becky said their lives have been ripped apart.

IMO

You calling me a weirdo? LOL (j/k)
So someone made death threats against SC?

SC coached at least one of his kids' baseball teams. I agree that there could be a number of explanations for the no-contact order, but early in the previous thread there was a lot of discussion about the possibility that he had been sexually abusing his sons. I don't think there is any evidence to support that, but the complete severing of contact DOES raise eyebrows, and I am assuming the good people of Tucson are going down that road first as well. CPS will not reveal what the reason for the enforced separation was, and if I had a young boy on his team, I'd probably err on the side of caution until I knew for sure, and (assuming Sergio returns to coaching) would not leave my children alone under his supervision. So far as I know, however, there have been no charges filed against him alleging this behavior, at the same time there has been no official statement about his suitability to be around the children of OTHERS. I'd like to know whether that was addressed. Is Sergio a danger to children, or merely to his OWN children?

A few things

If whatever happened to Isa happened late at night rather than early morning, perhaps the dogs barking and male voices were simply the kids or Sergio letting the dogs out in the morning as usual. It seems their dogs barking is pretty common, so it could have just been them barking at someone else's dog or some animal or something. My point is that one doesn't necessarily need to be related to the other.I wonder if the neighbor got the time wrong. I have been known to sleep and see times.... For example this morning I had a dream I checked my phone and it was 637 but then I awoken and it was really 626. I swear if it would of been the exact time I was going to go in the psychics work field :) I usually can wake and guess the exact time but a dream would of been cool. Anyways maybe that took place.

Maybe CPS has learned something from what happened with what happened with the Powell family. Maybe they see there was an abduction and the items that seem to cast a cloud of suspicion on Sergio and simply don't want to take any chances.
911 call which in my head
I say 9 11, could go either way for me. It could be shocked and not really believing the child is missing. I can not help but think if he did this he would at least fake some emotion in the call......
I thought the same thing. That maybe he really didn't think she was gone. Or maybe his mind didn't want to go there. Maybe thinking that she was probably just hiding somewhere or had wandered off to return from one of the neighbors houses (my brother's daughter did that when she was little.) But the only thing that bothers me about that scenario is that he did use the word "abducted" and mentioned the screen. If anyone thought their child was "abducted" they would be panic stricken. Normally, I would chalk up the laughter to nervousness, but he doesn't sound nervious throughout the rest of the call. He sounds relaxed and at ease. Honestly I don't know what to think.

Neither do I. Poor Isa.

JMO but I don't see death threats made against the father as a plausible reason to do a no contact agreement. Depending on the nature of the threats it might make sense not to be seen in public together but it wouldn't stop them talking on the phone or setting up visitation in a safe place imo.

Forcing children to stop all contact with their parent is a huge thing imo and if there are death threats imo the more natural response is to arrange better security for all of them together.

IMO - LE is playing double agent with the Celis'. They are very obviously focusing on SC but need the family to stay cooperative.

• Meeting with the family to talk about CPS and what they found = giving the family reassurance that this is just precaution, They didn't just call CPS and let them deal with it, they wanted to reassure the family.
  • Telling the public in the pressers that their theories are way off = Telling the family "we are on your side"
  • Telling the public not to read into the CPS thing = Again, telling the family "we are on your side"
  • Releasing the 911 calls, knowing SC sounds guilty as heck, but their hands are still clean because these calls normally come out anyways.

LE continues to reassure the family, keep their trust and cooperation, but they know someone there is involved, and are focusing pretty heavily on them. :twocents:

Ok, so I am thinking it was done for some other reason altogether. In other cases we have learned that death threats were made against some family members. Could LE during their investigation have gotten threatening emails themselves concerning Sergio or did someone they know get a threatening email or call from someone saying they are go to do harm against Sergio and his family? Threatening to take the boys if Sergio is not arrested?

IMO

Seems to me that if there had been threats against the family, LE would have put ALL of them in protective custody, or at the very least put guards on them 24/7. There would have been no need to get CPS involved unless they believe Sergio is a threat to the boys.
If LE thought someone was going to come a-gunning for Sergio, and there was a possibility that the boys might get caught in the crossfire, wouldn't they have just handled this themselves, and put them in a safe house, rather than calling in CPS?
No... I think they believe HE is the threat. They've been abused in some way by him or someone close to him, or he has caused them to be afraid of him. Maybe they know something about what happened to Isabel and LE thinks he will retaliate by harming them.

Assuming that the 6:30 commotion was when the abduction happened it's an odd time to kidnap a child from her bed. People in the home might be already awake at that time, especially if some of them have to get to work at 7 am.

Could they have noticed Isabel missing earlier than stated?

Or there could have been NO 6:30 am commotion. JMO

SC coached at least one of his kids' baseball teams. I agree that there could be a number of explanations for the no-contact order, but early in the previous thread there was a lot of discussion about the possibility that he had been sexually abusing his sons. I don't think there is any evidence to support that, but the complete severing of contact DOES raise eyebrows, and I am assuming the good people of Tucson are going down that road first as well. CPS will not reveal what the reason for the enforced separation was, and if I had a young boy on his team, I'd probably err on the side of caution until I knew for sure, and (assuming Sergio returns to coaching) would not leave my children alone under his supervision. So far as I know, however, there have been no charges filed against him alleging this behavior, at the same time there has been no official statement about his suitability to be around the children of OTHERS. I'd like to know whether that was addressed. Is Sergio a danger to children, or merely to his OWN children?

I sure hope the ball club has rules in place that prevent a coach being investigated by CPS from being a coach to other children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove