AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell he only mentions talking to Sergio briefly since the news that he can't contact his children.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/15/ng.01.html

Thank you. Is this from NG?

Does Mr. Vegas say HE has had no contact with the children and Becky or is he talking about Sergio since the agreement was made?

If he is commenting on Becky and the boys being outraged then he had to have spoken with them, imo.

I am at a loss why some seem to think Vegas wouldnt know Becky and the boys extremely well too.

IMO

I would agree to anything if I thought it would keep my children safe.

I would much rather be away from my family if some weirdo has made death threats against me.

If they did that it would be treating Becky and the boys as prisoners. Remove the one from the home that is getting the threats and problem solved.

Not the way it works,in my own experience OBE... When our family was threatened CPS was never involved. We were given the option of moving into a safe environment, but there was never a question of splitting our family at all. This is something within the Celis' family dynamic that caused this...MOO

Just a thought and MOO

I wonder if the Celis family has considered not following the no contact order,and retaining an attorney ? If they are actually all so outraged ? Just a thought...MOO

IMO, I think they are outraged that someone has threated Sergio and thinks he is involved but I do think they all realize it is for the best even if they dont like it.

They just dont strike me as people who obtain lawyers. Good grief.......Segio has been spliced and diced almost from moment one and as of Monday afternoon CV said he wasnt aware that either one has an attorney and he says he talks to both of them on a daily basis.

IMO

Where does Sergio go late at night, early mornings?

I wonder if the Celis family has considered not following the no contact order,and retaining an attorney ? If they are actually all so outraged ? Just a thought...MOO

I have a feeling if they didnt agree they would both lose custody and have to
get a lawyer anyway. So i guess this might be the lesser of the 2 evils!

Not the way it works,in my own experience OBE... When our family was threatened CPS was never involved. We were given the option of moving into a safe environment, but there was never a question of splitting our family at all. This is something within the Celis' family dynamic that caused this...MOO

Just a thought and MOO

I am going to listen to CV when he told everyone not to read too much into the CPS agreement. This has been a LE team that rarely tells us anything at all. Just a lot of nothings each and every PC so when he does caution people.....I think that speaks volumes.

IMO

So why is Becky outraged if it's being done to protect the boys?

If I truly felt my husband was not involved, I would be really upset that my boys couldn't see their father at a time when they probably really need their dad. JMO.

I don't question the motives of Becky, the boys, or even Vega. I think they are all convinced of Sergio's innocence and are trying to stand by someone they think is innocent. I know I would do the same for my husband, because I know in my heart he would never do anything to hurt our children.

Now they could all very well be wrong, for all we know, but I understand their loyalty, particularly if they don't think keeping him from his boys is doing anything constructive.

Yes, the 911 call was REALLY wierd. But I also remember Mark Lunsford being the target and Amber DuBois's step dad and Elizabeth Smart's dad, etc...being considered highly suspicious.

Perhaps Sergio is just kind of a wierd guy and acts wierd. Who knows. Sure, it is suspicious, but I sure hope they are looking into stranger abduction as well.

JMO

Where does Sergio go late at night, early mornings?

I dont know and honestly for me........I dont care. CV said Sergio is free to go wherever he wishes. He is probably trying to avoid the media hounds.

IMO

<modsnip> arguments and theories about random sexual predators or irate drug dealers who could have sneaked into the Celis house and spirited Isabel away.

The Tuscon police have done an outstanding job so far. They put a wedge between Sergio and Becky BEFORE they have lawyered up. They have isolated Sergio from his sons, who may know something that points to Sergio that they have been afraid to tell police. They shrewdly waited to release the 911 tapes until the parents had spoken in public. By waiting to release the tapes, which surely would have led to a defense lawyer's grabbing the Celises and telling them, "Retain me and shut your mouths", the police have given the Celises enough rope to hang themsleves.

I believe the following points are obvious:

1) The police consider Sergio Celis the prime suspect.
2) Sergio was chiefly responsible for whatever happened to Isabel.
3) Becky Celis knows more than she has let on about Sergio's involvement.
4) When Sergio called 911, he knew for sure either that Isabel was already dead OR that she was 100% safe someplace. My point is: Sergio was very relaxed during the 911 call, which he would not have been had he really thought Isabel had been abducted by a stranger.
5) It is unlikely that Isabel is being safely kept someplace (see #4 above) because Sergio and any helpers would have released her by now, since the tide is turning against Sergio.
6) The reason Sergio has agreed to be cut off completely from his sons is because CPS has info directly related to Isabel's disappearance that will get him in hot water if CPS has to go to court to cut off contact between Sergio and the boys. Sergio has agreed to stay away so that info doesn't get out (yet).
7) People are not completely cut off from their children by CPS -- meaning not allowed even supervised visits or monitored phone calls -- unless there is something very serious at stake. So, let's stop with the Sergio-needs-time-away-to-process-all-this nonsense.
8) None of the Celises is in the crosshairs of Mexican drug dealers. If that were the case, they'd be in protective custody.

<modsnip>maintain Sergio was uninvolved with Isabel's disappearance. Sergio's call to 911 was a bizarre joke and a defense attorney's nightmare. Last week, I thought I had lost my wallet and called my parents to see if I had left it at their house. I was significantly more distressed when asking my mother to look for my wallet than Sergio was telling 911 his daughter had been "abducted".

I was thinking along those lines at one point. But why would JM have been so visible as a family spokesman if he was trying to lay low?

I know some here are not into conspiracy theories...I am and many CTs are very real (while yes, some are silly and ridiculous)....

However, I'm sure everyone has heard the common phrase:

The best way to hide something is out in the open.

While I have no proof that F&F factors into little Isa missing; I do believe it is a valid angle to research. When dealing with a child, it would be plain stooopid to rule anything out.

....just my lil' ol' opinion...

I was thinking along those lines at one point. But why would JM have been so visible as a family spokesman if he was trying to lay low?

I know some here are not into conspiracy theories...I am and many CTs are very real (while yes, some are silly and ridiculous)....

However, I'm sure everyone has heard the common phrase:

The best way to hide something is out in the open.
So just because these family members are public does not mean they are innocent. And if there is some connection then sure, they could be sending a message or giving the illusion of innocence by being so public. Who the heck knows. lol

....im sure you get what im saying (not fully awake right now lol)

While I have no proof that F&F factors into little Isa missing; I do believe it is a valid angle to research. When dealing with a child, it would be plain stooopid to rule anything out.

....just my lil' ol' opinion...

If I truly felt my husband was not involved, I would be really upset that my boys couldn't see their father at a time when they probably really need their dad. JMO.

I don't question the motives of Becky, the boys, or even Vega. I think they are all convinced of Sergio's innocence and are trying to stand by someone they think is innocent. I know I would do the same for my husband, because I know in my heart he would never do anything to hurt our children.

Now they could all very well be wrong, for all we know, but I understand their loyalty, particularly if they don't think keeping him from his boys is doing anything constructive.

Yes, the 911 call was REALLY wierd. But I also remember Mark Lunsford being the target and Amber DuBois's step dad and Elizabeth Smart's dad, etc...being considered highly suspicious.

Perhaps Sergio is just kind of a wierd guy and acts wierd. Who knows. Sure, it is suspicious, but I sure hope they are looking into stranger abduction as well.

JMO

My post was in reply to oceanblueeyes where she stated that she would agree to anything if it meant keeping the boys safe (paraphrasing) so my question is if there is speculation that SC is a target of some cartel who is out to harm him or the boys, wouldn't Becky be relieved?

I don't understand the outrage comment as it relates to this drug cartel theory. If indeed that was the reason he was told not to have contact with the boys then her reaction makes no sense, imo

Sorry, I'm not buying the cartel theory. It is what it is.

JMO

This whole thing is wierd!

Huge favor to ask so that I don't have to re-read all of the previous threads...

General breakdown of how the drug/cartel theory came about? Many thanks!

I think it's time to put aside arguments and theories about random sexual predators or irate drug dealers who could have sneaked into the Celis house and spirited Isabel away.

The Tuscon police have done an outstanding job so far. They put a wedge between Sergio and Becky BEFORE they have lawyered up. They have isolated Sergio from his sons, who may know something that points to Sergio that they have been afraid to tell police. They shrewdly waited to release the 911 tapes until the parents had spoken in public. By waiting to release the tapes, which surely would have led to a defense lawyer's grabbing the Celises and telling them, "Retain me and shut your mouths", the police have given the Celises enough rope to hang themsleves.

I believe the following points are obvious:

1) The police consider Sergio Celis the prime suspect.
2) Sergio was chiefly responsible for whatever happened to Isabel.
3) Becky Celis knows more than she has let on about Sergio's involvement.
4) When Sergio called 911, he knew for sure either that Isabel was already dead OR that she was 100% safe someplace. My point is: Sergio was very relaxed during the 911 call, which he would not have been had he really thought Isabel had been abducted by a stranger.
5) It is unlikely that Isabel is being safely kept someplace (see #4 above) because Sergio and any helpers would have released her by now, since the tide is turning against Sergio.
6) The reason Sergio has agreed to be cut off completely from his sons is because CPS has info directly related to Isabel's disappearance that will get him in hot water if CPS has to go to court to cut off contact between Sergio and the boys. Sergio has agreed to stay away so that info doesn't get out (yet).
7) People are not completely cut off from their children by CPS -- meaning not allowed even supervised visits or monitored phone calls -- unless there is something very serious at stake. So, let's stop with the Sergio-needs-time-away-to-process-all-this nonsense.
8) None of the Celises is in the crosshairs of Mexican drug dealers. If that were the case, they'd be in protective custody.

I simply can no longer take seriously websleuthers who still maintain Sergio was uninvolved with Isabel's disappearance. Sergio's call to 911 was a bizarre joke and a defense attorney's nightmare. Last week, I thought I had lost my wallet and called my parents to see if I had left it at their house. I was significantly more distressed when asking my mother to look for my wallet than Sergio was telling 911 his daughter had been "abducted".

No doubt there is something the cops dont want SC to say to those boys...wonder what it is?

Everybody is pointing the finger at SC <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member