AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never put much stock into what she said. At a MINIMUM I think her times are off, and it's possible she dreamed something that seemed real to her later when she heard about Isabel. I do not consider her a suspect by ANY means, but wonder why she would tell such a story if it wasn't true. As you pointed out, she IS the only source of this information, concerning men talking inside the Celis' fenced yard. Why would they be talking softly if the dogs were all over them. How could they talk softly and still hear one another with all the dogs going crazy?

Her account makes it sound like these guys were just hanging out talking with no particular urgency, and she did not hear Isabel. If the 6:30 voices represent the abductors, AS is correct in saying she went willingly, as two men talking just loudly enough to be heard through/over that massive wall, while dogs barked would have to have awakened her.

I believe her!
times seem right!

And i can hear ppl taking 4 houses away,,,cant understand what they say but u can hear them. And im sure if she heard the dogs barking and her dog was barking others heard it also!
They just dont want to go on tv and say so!

They did say a group was walking down the street they have them on camera
and i sure thats what she heard and thats why the dogs barked!

I seem to think Isabel went missing way before 6 30 am

All JMO

Coming out of lurkdom, Im still trying to catch up since I went to bed last night...but laying there, I had a few thoughts...
1. If SC had to stay late to pick up the bases etc.. and they didn't get home until 11pm (or even if it was 10), how is that "everyone had their shower", Isa got her hair braided, EVERYONE was in bed and he was watching the game at 12...thats alot for a whole family to get done in one hour and all be in bed. At least it would be at my house.

2. Maybe the neighbor did lie, maybe she is helping cover something too (maybe, just maybe, she was having an affair with SC...I know really far fetched.)

3. Im sure I read the RC's schedule had her typically working at 8, but she said she went to work at 7, now in the 911 call, SC said she had been on her way to work (not sure of his words exactly, but it didn't jive with her being there at 7).

4. It could be that when he called her and said "get your but home", that he was sort of saying "now that part is taken care of, so get your butt home" as in he was frustrated that he had to make all this up, but now that part is done (cover up that is). Maybe she went to work early b/c they knew the story had to be set in motion before the ball game at 8.

5. If Isa had a game at 8, why did SC go to get her up at 8? Wouldn't they all be up by at least 7:30 or so?

6. Maybe in order to have everyone asleep quickly so that they could rest (11pm is late after being out playing ball etc.. for kids and then to have to get up early, would be hard for them), maybe just maybe, they were given something to 'help' them sleep and that is where something went wrong.

These are all just theories I had...all my own opinion..nothing factual, but things that came to me...any thoughts? Sorry if these ideas have already been discussed.

I have no issues with the cartel angle, it just happened to be one of the comments she made. I think it's a perfectly reasonable theory, and I don't even have a local point-of-view.

- It just bothers me that so many are treating the statements about the dogs and male voices as gospel. It may ABSOLUTELY be true, but with a healthy dose of skepticism, I'd like to hear from someone else too. It just seems unlikely that she'd be the only one to hear the dogs if they were putting up the fuss she said they were. I have 2 dogs that live next to me that are barkers, but I can tell their different types of barking and know when to check on them. :) I haven't seen where LE said anything about the voices or the barking, but I definitely could have missed - I need a race car to keep up with these threads - lol.

If anyone here followed Hailey Dunn... there was a neighbor who insisted she had seen HD and a little boy twice on a certain day and was able to "prove it" by showing her (hairdresser) appointment book. She had been closed the day prior, and knew who she was working on the day of the sighting. She said she had known Hailey for years and was certain that was who she saw. In a nutshell, LE deemed her "unreliable".

Given the same set of standards, AS would ALSO be deemed unreliable in that she is the only person to make this claim. LE in this case has not stated a position on her statement, but perhaps nobody has asked. I doubt they are taking it very seriously. She was half asleep, and her statement is uncorroborated. What about the people that live in the main house?

It maybe another drug ring, it don't have to be the cartels, there are a lot of drug groupies that get ugly. Drugs are ugly and make people ugly and do crazy things.
Did anybody else follow the "hinky meter forum" all I know is the main person doing it told one of the posters to email them before they keep going on with the investigation, then it got shut down. I wonder if the girl poster was on to something. Very interesting!

I wondered what happened. I sent someone a link to it and half an hour later the site had gone down. I emailed the contact address, but never heard back.

In order to proceed with thinking about gun/drug cartels, one would have to dismiss the dog hit inside the house. I am going with cadaver (I know we were not told, but that seems logical). If you learned a cadaver dog hit inside the home, would you change your theory about the financial situataions and motives associated with that?

If a HRD dog hit inside the house, why is LE insisting that they have NO REASON to think she is dead? IMO, that would be a pretty good reason.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

I was told this in the previous thread by AZlawyer. I specifically asked how long the no contact orders were for. 90 days unless he wants to fight it.

OK, so it is still speculation? Or is AZlawyer verified?
I don't mean to argue, just that speculation and rumors are being taken as a fact.
I am fine with speculation, conspiracy theories, etc. I just want it to be labeled as such so when someone pops in and reads just the last page they don't take speculation as fact.

If a HRD dog hit inside the house, why is LE insisting that they have NO REASON to think she is dead? IMO, that would be a pretty good reason.

I think a cadaver dog hit might be a reason for them to think that she could be dead but quite possibly not enough for them to publicly say so in the absence of a body or considerable blood stains and other evidence. There was a cadaver dog hit in the Lisa Irwin case and as far as I know LE hasn't come out and said that they think Lisa is dead either.

It's not enough because without further forensics there is not enough information to say that the human remains scent came from the missing person and not some other decomposing human remains. It doesn't even have to be a dead person, a smaller amount of decaying tissue such as a lost fingertip etc. may cause an alert.

So you would want to be careful in order to avoid distressing the relatives who may think the MP is dead even if it's not true and to avoid painting the investigation in a corner so that people won't report a live MP sighting if they think there was a death.

I wondered what happened. I sent someone a link to it and half an hour later the site had gone down. I emailed the contact address, but never heard back.

LOL so did I~
It was there one day and gone the next!

Glory days!

3 days left of school!
Yippeeeeeee
summer vacation!

My son gets his drivers lic wed and we bought him a car i dont think ill have a very restfull summer lol

Worry worry worry!!!!!

I don't mean to argue, just that speculation and rumors are being taken as a fact.
I am fine with speculation, conspiracy theories, etc. I just want it to be labeled as such so when someone pops in and reads just the last page they don't take speculation as fact.

Well I dont take anything as fact unless there is a link that backs up the fact.

Most peeps do speculate so if there is no link in the post read it and tuck it away as poss rumor.

I still like to hear whats going thru the grapevine!

This entire case is strange!

Is there an official no-contact order?

If nothing has been filed officially and it's just a voluntary agreement that Sergio moves away from the kids it seems to me that it would be valid for just as long as everybody still agrees to it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

verified attorney

I believe if it was something in the sexual nature the children would have been removed before this...
Now if its neglect (like the dog) maybe they have a cps worker there every week or so.

Maybe younger kids were left alone alot!
Neighbors could have reported them for something or the school.

We can sit here and guess and guess till the cows come home.

I do think it will eventually come out!

I don't think it is necessarily of a sexual nature. To me it sounds like someone in that household has some anger/control issues.

Jekyll and Hyde. On the outside everything looks like the perfect family wearing crosses and rosary, opera music, baseball games but behind closed doors, evil lurks with possible domestic violence.

Scary to look at the personas being portrayed on television versus what may be happening on the home front away from the public's view.

What happpened to Isabel?? Is someone hiding her because of the domestic prolems or was she a victim of child abuse and cover up?

I don't think it is necessarily of a sexual nature. To me it sounds like someone in that household has some anger/control issues.

Jekyll and Hyde. On the outside everything looks like the perfect family wearing crosses and rosary, opera music, baseball games but behind closed doors, evil lurks with possible domestic violence.

Scary to look at the personas being portrayed on television versus what may be happening on the home front away from the public's view.

What happpened to Isabel?? Is someone hiding her because of the domestic prolems or was she a victim of child abuse and cover up?

I think if she was being hidden they would have produced her by now!
Something happend in that home that evening...
What?
who knows!

I do not think it will have a happy ending unfortunately!

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member