AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone.

I have been here from the beginning, and this one is a real "head scratcher."

What I don't know is, when Sergio sent the boys out in two different directions, leaving him alone in the house, did he have enough time to move Isabel if he had her hidden away in a closet or something?

It's doubtful. It hasn't been reported that the younger boy ever left the property. We don't know the exact time the older boy left to search, but by reports, he was close to the home searching. As opposed to blocks or miles away.

My questioning is reasonable... there has to be a way to watch out for clothing purchases for particular sizes... sounds a bit much but can't be that hard if your only looking for sales of a specific size in one town or another... kid cant wear the same stuff day in and day out... and were talking like someone buying a wardrobe not just a garment here and there.

Yes! And lets also track mac n cheese purchases and chicken nugget purchases because that is what you feed newly aquired six year olds!

Jusr kidding, JQ... Really sorry for the snark. I really do appreciate your passion and alwa3s read ovwr your posts more than once to see if you are on to something. Like you!

I do not think he would have had the time. Where would he move her so that the boys do not see him leaving with her along with hiding her so that the police do not find her.

I also believe I read that the oldest son is the one that discovered the window open and the screen pushed out. jmo

After reading many posts this evening and listening to interviews etc. online, in addition to my own suspicions, I feel that TPD are not saying anything that makes me think this is a stranger abduction. If they would not keep saying that they haven't ruled the family out, I might feel differently, but right now it seems it is just as likely to be family-related as stranger-related.

I think it was on this board that someone said it might be better if it was family-related as there could be a better chance that Isabel is still alive.

This is such a frustrating situation - I can't imagine what the entire extended family must be going through. Oh, how I wish the parents could sit down with LE or private detectives and go over everything again and again to see if there is something they missed. Isabel is somewhere, but where, and with whom?

Snipped for space:

I actually think there is a possibility that she's alive, now that the 911 call has come out.

But I hear you. If this family is truly innocent of any involvement in Isabele's disappearance, then the family might have grounds for a whopping lawsuit on their hands for defamation. Maybe that's why they're back-pedaling on the CPS involvement info, because it's rumored to have been directed at "uncle" JM and not the Celis parents.

LE does have to be very careful here.

LE has been very careful what they say and very very PC in not being direct that the Celis' did anything... there is no legal leg to stand on to sue for defamation because LE never once specifically pointed a finger at them and made it clear in all statements that they are looking at ALL options and as a standard are not ruling thier involvement out... family must be looked at as an option statistically speaking most of the time it is someone in the family, maybe not the immediate family but the family... JMO

Hear you.But time will tell. IMO LE has way more information and evidence that we are aware of. It wasn't LE that caused SC to be removed from the home. JMO

Hi Lizb...jumping off your post:

Maybe BC and SC were discussing a divorce or separation for the immediate future and BC believes SC will take the children and run. Could she have put a stop to that by stating that to LE or CPS? There is something very hinkey about her in my opinion. been watching video tooo long. I'm outa here for now.

I dunno, I kinda think the entire family is in on something. But tomorrow's another day and I've changed my mind on this case more often than my socks so we'll see...

I will say this; I did see SC's brother walking and talking with the male reporter from KGUN. It made me curious about what they were talking about. (And I really wished I had a pair of super spy ears!)

My sleuth card should be stripped from me right now. The man I saw watching over the wall WAS SC! D'OH!

I don't understand why people are being so rude to each other ,if they do not agree with a member's opinion or theory. Do we really need all of those head-knocking icons against someone else's opinion?

Sorry. I just get at my wit's end sometimes as I repeat the same thing over and over and as I supply links to try to put the correct info out there, AGAIN. I will try my best to do better. :blushing:

My sleuth card should be stripped from me right now. The man I saw watching over the wall WAS SC! D'OH!

I think that is sad. He could not go but he wanted to be a part of it. I do feel so sorry for this family. I just can't imagine. jmo

How did you figure it out?

The local news (KGUN) started their 10 pm news with a shot of him watching the crowd across the street, from over his wall. However, IN MY DEFENSE, his younger brother was ALSO wearing a hat, and looks just like him. He was wearing a white shirt tonight, while SC was wearing a purple one.

I kind of thought the oldest son went to grandpa's up the street & he drove him around that morning? Did grandpa call 911 for the him?

I missed that part. My apologies.

Sorry. I just get at my wit's end sometimes as I repeat the same thing over and over and as I supply links to try to put the correct info out there, AGAIN. I will try my best to do better. :blushing:

Actually a lot of people have been doing it, about this case, I was not pointing out anyone and anyway, it is not up to me, so never mind.

I think that is sad. He could not go but he wanted to be a part of it. I do feel so sorry for this family. I just can't imagine. jmo

I was really touched by the sadness on his face and actually considered going to speak to him. Knowing that it WAS him is really giving me pause about all of the speculating that we've done about him. It's hard for my mind to reconcile a potential child killer/abuser/drug dealer/child sex trafficker with the man that I saw.

I kind of thought the oldest son went to grandpa's up the street & he drove him around that morning? Did grandpa call 911 for the him?

I missed that part. My apologies.

It was a stranger who called for the oldest boy and drove him back to the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove