AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI - Sergio's sister made these statements in a speech to the crowd at the vigil, not in an interview with a reporter.

BC being a pediatric nurse could have called cps on something she saw herself at a grocery store ect that she felt wasn't right about a person treating their child. They would then fu and want to talk with her.

But not usually at her house...MOO

Tonight, on my way home, I decided to swing by the Celis home and check out the meter stand or whatever it is in the back by the fence.

I pulled into the alley/street off of Broadway, behind 5 Guys Burgers and Fries/Party City and glanced over where the volunteer stand was/is to see if there were any volunteers out. Well, there were about 100 people milling around and that's when it hit me. DUH! Candlelight vigil.

As I drove past the Celis home, I noticed the red car still parked in the yard next to the driveway and a large pick-up truck in the driveway. Then I saw a man standing there, peering over the wall at the group gathered across the street. (At first glance, I thought it was S.C.) When I drove around again, he was still there and I realized although he looked like S.C., he was younger. Later, during the vigil, I walked past him while he spoke on the phone and he sounded just like Sergio, I'm of the opinion that it was his younger brother.

I drove down the alley (going South), past the Celis home and turned left (going East) on Cooper street, then I turned left again and drove down the alley. I observed the black garbage can, an electric box of some sort and a light pole with a thick cable and a metal plate (with a dent in it, as if someone had stood on it) outside the back fence.

I also observed that the distance between the Celis fence and the neighbor's wall is very short, about 5 feet. In my opinion, the television shots of the area are misleading, everything is in smaller scale in real life. There is a sidewalk that leads from the alley, past the neighbor's window and out to 12th street. Meaning, the men she heard talking that morning at 6:30 a.m. could very likely have been just taking a short cut through her yard. (It doesn't even look like it's yard, it looks like a public walk-way, imo.)

After I drove down the alley, I drove past the house again and then parked behind the Party City and joined the vigil. I left at the beginning of the walk, after candles were lit, balloons were sent off and there was a prayer spoken by Becky Celis.

I'm trying to figure out how to load pictures to Websleuths, I took a few.

Thank you for your post!

It's nice to hear a local prospective of the property layout, etc.

Ya know you gotta wonder sometimes if the FBI might have a way to watch for red flags on clothing purchases because idk... if you have some child and you only have the clothing they had on when you gained possesion of them your gonna need to purchase more stuff for them to wear.... don't ya think .... just a thought

:seeya:

Was it verified? Weren't LE asking if anyone had videos of the family at the ballpark that night?

Ya know what bugs me is that this family had to be forced out to talk about Isa. Neither one of these two appear shy at all either, despite what they say.

These people that saw and interacted with Isa at the ballgames the night of 4/20 came forward of their own accord and made these statements to the media in the first days after the abduction.. these people came forward and spoke about their seeing and interacting with Isa long before the family was eve under any suspicion..

Although CPS is cited as having visited the Celis home in December, I wondered if the visit was related to a complaint placed by the Celis' and not against them. As an RN (mandatory reporter) RC may have encountered reason to report suspected neglect or abuse of a child she had contact with, not necessarily one of her own. If an issue of a child at risk caused her concern it did not have to occur at TMC. As an RN, RC's mandatory reporter status does not cease to exist away from her work environment. I also thought it possible that as a coach in contact with many children, SC may have also encountered a situation with a minor that was cause for concern. I also wonder if the family (either RC or SC) encountered a child endangerment situation and reported their concerns to CPS, a subsequent investigation could have angered those who were reported. Of course, we assume the identity of persons reporting to CPS are protected but it is possible circumstances surrounding a CPS reported incident could be traced to a particular person or family. Depending upon outcome (reported family's child removed from their home, family disruption, marriage dissolution etc) in my opinion it could be the basis for threats against the reporting family and possibly include threats against a reporting family's minor child or children.
Of course, this is opinion and speculation on my part.

I will repeat a statement that I made very early on within days of Isa's abduction ..not only is my opinion the same but more importantly its that I believe at this point the consequences are beyond repairable at this time..

My statement very early on was that if this Celis family truly is actually innocent of their daughters disappearance(that most of us fully realize is very likely her death rather than "disappearance") this Tuscon police Department have done irreparable and IMO at this ppoint unforgivable damage to this family..

Moo is still that I don' believe Sergio and Becky are responsible for Isa's abduction.. I believe that the perp has thus far done an adequate job of covering their tracks.. I do not believe that adequate job will allow him to forever go undetected but I believe LE quite possibly hasn't a damn clue as to what has happened to Isa aand they are hoping like hell that its the parents and that if by God they press hard enough, long enough that it will solve their case miraculously..meanwhile that is their focus and strategy throw as much as they can toward the parents in hopes that the combo of police.. CPS.. media.. and public pressure will crack this family.. ..

Well they've cracked this family alright.. and if it just so happens that my fear is correct this TPD has destroyed a family that were the helpless victims of having their daughter stolen and murdered..

Amen Smooth. Amen.

Ya know you gotta wonder sometimes if the FBI might have a way to watch for red flags on clothing purchases because idk... if you have some child and you only have the clothing they had on when you gained possesion of them your gonna need to purchase more stuff for them to wear.... don't ya think .... just a thought

:banghead:

I will repeat a statement that I made very early on within days of Isa's abduction ..not only is my opinion the same but more importantly its that I believe at this point the consequences are beyond repairable at this time..

My statement very early on was that if this Celis family truly is actually innocent of their daughters disappearance(that most of us fully realize is very likely her death rather than "disappearance") this Tuscon police Department have done irreparable and IMO at this ppoint unforgivable damage to this family..

Moo is still that I don' believe Sergio and Becky are responsible for Isa's abduction.. I believe that the perp has thus far done an adequate job of covering their tracks.. I do not believe that adequate job will allow him to forever go undetected but I believe LE quite possibly hasn't a damn clue as to what has happened to Isa aand they are hoping like hell that its the parents and that if by God they press hard enough, long enough that it will solve their case miraculously..meanwhile that is their focus and strategy throw as much as they can toward the parents in hopes that the combo of police.. CPS.. media.. and public pressure will crack this family.. ..

Well they've cracked this family alright.. and if it just so happens that my fear is correct this TPD has destroyed a family that were the helpless victims of having their daughter stolen and murdered..

I would like to add that I totally agree with this post. It could not have been stated better. It gives me a hopeless helpless feeling for the Celis family. I am so sorry they have lost their child who by all accounts was loved and treasured by all of them. There is every indication that SC and RC only tried to give the children everything that was good. jmo

Im totally lost?

Hear you.But time will tell. IMO LE has way more information and evidence that we are aware of. It wasn't LE that caused SC to be removed from the home. JMO

Although CPS is cited as having visited the Celis home in December, I wondered if the visit was related to a complaint placed by the Celis' and not against them. As an RN (mandatory reporter) RC may have encountered reason to report suspected neglect or abuse of a child she had contact with, not necessarily one of her own. If an issue of a child at risk caused her concern it did not have to occur at TMC. As an RN, RC's mandatory reporter status does not cease to exist away from her work environment. I also thought it possible that as a coach in contact with many children, SC may have also encountered a situation with a minor that was cause for concern. I also wonder if the family (either RC or SC) encountered a child endangerment situation and reported their concerns to CPS, a subsequent investigation could have angered those who were reported. Of course, we assume the identity of persons reporting to CPS are protected but it is possible circumstances surrounding a CPS reported incident could be traced to a particular person or family. Depending upon outcome (reported family's child removed from their home, family disruption, marriage dissolution etc) in my opinion it could be the basis for threats against the reporting family and possibly include threats against a reporting family's minor child or children.
Of course, this is opinion and speculation on my part.

If any of what you said is true, TPD is going to have egg on their face. The way the prior contact info was released, right on the heels of the voluntary no contact, made it seem mighty suspicious.

That tan color electrical looking box on the southeast corner in the rear is what I was saying is a cable company pedistal... those are popular (at least for cable guys) to use as something to stand on in order to get over a wall... Thank You for looking at it... from what you indicate it does appear someone did use it to step up on.

I have pictures of both the c.c. pedestal and the pole cable with the dented plate. They both have been stood on, at least.

Who is the last person to see Isa before she went missing other than RC or SC according to MSM articles?

Im totally lost?

My questioning is reasonable... there has to be a way to watch out for clothing purchases for particular sizes... sounds a bit much but can't be that hard if your only looking for sales of a specific size in one town or another... kid cant wear the same stuff day in and day out... and were talking like someone buying a wardrobe not just a garment here and there.

My questioning is reasonable... there has to be a way to watch out for clothing purchases for particular sizes... sounds a bit much but can't be that hard if your only looking for sales of a specific size in one town or another... kid cant wear the same stuff day in and day out... and were talking like someone buying a wardrobe not just a garment here and there.

I get what you are saying, but it would be pretty hard to determine what is suspicious and what is just your every day parent buying new clothes. But, the technology must exist...after all, stores can determine if you are pregnant based on what you buy.

Who is the last person to see Isa before she went missing other than RC or SC according to MSM articles?

I think a couple of people at the baseball game saw her, and told LE that they had. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee