AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you find those times?
Because to me it looked like those were the times that the 911 script was typed out because before the 0920 it had the date of May 14th....

just wondering where I overlooked the times of the call....

White Rabbit set me straight it was just the script times. I apologize for not using my brain since it clearly says May. Very long long day. Not even sure if I should even be legally allowed to do anything but sleep or sit in a dark corner all alone right now.

Take it easy, I was asking Prof that question 20 minutes ago. Very sorry I was confused about where the picture came from at first.

Sorry, that wasn't really directed at you. Just hated to think another wild thing was starting :what:

It looks to me like it was taken in January, or at least that is when the color profile was assigned to that file.

That would make sense. The other pics look like the holidays, and like an engagement party. I saw the same outfits on the same people in a series of photos around the FB albums of the Douglas, AZ side of the family.

So while I am not convinced that Sergio is guilty, I sure wouldn't say he couldn't be because he doesn't seem to fit a profile... We've seen respected doctors murder their wives, suburban wives arranging to have their husbands killed, etc...
JMO

This reminds me of an an old saying in LE circles: if they can prove that he did it, they don't have to prove that he's the kind of guy who could have done it.

Sorry, that wasn't really directed at you. Just hated to think another wild thing was starting :what:

Thanks, Me too, and I wouldn't want to be the reason you'd be banging your head against the wall!

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I'm a little confused by this statement:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18560280/celis-family-clarifies-cps-involvement

Lukasiewicz said she wanted to clarify two points. The first was that Sergio had never been contacted by Child Protective Services prior to last Thursday.

So was CPS called to the house in December? If it involved any of the Celis children, than SC would have been talked to. And if it didn't involve them, I'm not sure why they would have been called to the house.

ETA: I also don't understand the extension on dog tags comment. It is my understanding that had to do with not having dog tags, not getting an extension??

Right! I cannot believe anyone broke in and took her. It just does not seem one bit possible to me.

Please tell me there have been people who have confirmed seeing Isa at the baseball game the night before, right?

LE told The Today Show two days ago that there is no evidence of a stranger abduction. I'll find the link and post.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I'm a little confused by this statement:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18560280/celis-family-clarifies-cps-involvement

So was CPS called to the house in December? If it involved any of the Celis children, than SC would have been talked to. And if it didn't involve them, I'm not sure why they would have been called to the house.

ETA: I also don't understand the extension on dog tags comment. It is my understanding that had to do with not having dog tags, not getting an extension??

I just had a thought that maybe it concerned RC and an incident at the hospital where she works. She does work in pedi and maybe a parent filed a complaint against her. Seems if that were the case it would be handled through the hospital, but maybe there was a home visit. just a thought.

Well, I don't think she's right about the dog tags (it was about no licenses, no vaccinations and being at large). So if she was so far off on that comment, she may have been way off on the first statement. IMO, MOO :moo::moo:

I am confused even more by the statement from Sergio's sister tonight...if he had never "been contacted by CPS before last Thursday..." as she states, it is even more strange, IMO, that he is being kept from any contact from his children now. JMO (And I know it is "voluntary, but let's not do that one again...it is not voluntary really, at least not IMO)

And who ever mentioned animal abuse? Really, she is not helping...JMO

Re: rumor from store employee that she'd been told by multiple parents/children that Isa was not in school on Friday.. This RUMOR has since then been debunked as bunk aka bs.. It was confirmed 2weeks into the case that Isa was at school on Friday 4/20.. But I personally had found the school info to be essentially irrelevant as far as Isa not being around/disappeared by Friday 4/20 due to the fact that we had multiple people state they had seen and interacted with Isa at the ball fields Friday night 4/20.. Even one of the adults had helped out Isa as she was apparently choking on a potato chip so the adult had given Isa water to wash it down..

It's these details that IMO had me secure in the knowledge that Isa was very much alive and well and present and accounted for through Friday later evening at the ball fields.. This verified through persons other than family members..

Jmo, tho..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

:seeya:

Was it verified? Weren't LE asking if anyone had videos of the family at the ballpark that night?

Ya know what bugs me is that this family had to be forced out to talk about Isa. Neither one of these two appear shy at all either, despite what they say.

Where do you think they took Isa and why? Interesting thought. Isa was at the baseball game Friday night. She was seen there. jmo

I have not a clue.

Just looking at what has been reported about CPS at the Celis' home.

"Tucson police have confirmed that Child Protective Services visited the family's home in December." -from Fox 10

Tucson Police Sgt. Maria Hawke said "previous contact has occurred," -Tucson News Now

So maybe the Uncle was living there at the time as others have speculated and he has a child it was concerning? Could that be possible? Because I agree, if it was in regard to the Celis children, then how could SC really say he has not previously been contacted. Or is it something as easy as CPS didn't "contact" him, they contacted RC. Hmm.

Dog Tags here in Florida = dog license tag and tag for Rabies shot.
Tucson has permanent tags for the life of the dog. In order to extend the tag you must have a current rabies shot from a Lic. Vet. And pay the lic fee to keep the tag updated. There is a fee every year to keep tags current.

:seeya:

Was it verified? Weren't LE asking if anyone had videos of the family at the ballpark that night?

Ya know what bugs me is that this family had to be forced out to talk about Isa. Neither one of these two appear shy at all either, despite what they say.

They were asking for videos taken at the game, not of the family at the game, but my understanding was they wanted to check the crowd or look for any suspicious behaviour from anyone there. jmo

Tucson has permanent tags for the life of the dog. In order to extend the tag you must have a current rabies shot from a Lic. Vet. And pay the lic fee to keep the tag updated. There is a fee every year to keep tags current.

So he was requesting an extension on getting the shot(s) in order to extend the tag for another year then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms