AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Patty G! And isn't that a direct contradiction to LE's statement that CPS had been to the home prior, with the last of those visits in December?

IMO, but the sister is not credible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the sister actually said was "Sergio has never directly communicated with cps before last thursday". She did not say CPS had not been to the house. Just thought I'd clarify that.

I have a question. This might be different in different places but if CPS shows up and asks to come in do you have to let them? Do they need a warrant?
I think people allow it because they are scared....

I know that the automatic thought is that if CPS has been to someones house....there must be something wrong there....

I know you don't have to let them in here.

I may have missed a briefing/press report. Can you please provide a link to the source stating it was a minor incident and that Sergio did not speak with CPS until May? Thanks.

The MSM article about Sergio's sister saying this has already been linked and a couple of posters were also at the vigil for Isa and heard it. Why? Has LE come out this weekend and said what she said isnt true? Until LE comes out a states it isnt true I will believe her for I have no reason not to do so.

The link to LE saying it was a minor incident has already been linked too. It was on NBC Today Show.. I believe this past Friday.

IMO

What the sister actually said was "Sergio has never directly communicated with cps before last thursday". She did not say CPS had not been to the house. Just thought I'd clarify that.

He may not have even been there when they came in December.

IMO

From what I remember, LE stated that CPS had been to the Celis residence prior to May (December I believe). Then if I recall correctly, the following PC they backpedal led a bit saying that they did not know if that contact was with the Celis family but just that it was at a that residence? Am I crazy or correct since I cannot find this anywhere....

Anyhow, I am trying to see if we piece together all the vague statements that have been made, can we either include or eliminate the possibility that there could have been another family living with them at some point?

Sounds very similar to some high profile cases here in the UK involving Social Services.

MOO, but this case has come to a frustratingly grinding halt for two reasons:

1, LE ain't saying (or have) nothing
And
2, The parents can't or won't say anything.

From a investigation point of view, it seems to be going in the same direction as the Sky/Baby Lisa cases......:banghead:

As LE said, the perp(s) did an adequate job covering their tracks.

Or a stranger perp was never inside the house.....

MOO

OHHHH yes it is, if we can't have some factual info then all of this is of no use. That's why I asked the question about the sister saying that CPS hadn't been there in Dec, I wanted to make absoloutly certain I didn't get that wrong, or read it wrong.

She didnt say that though.

She said CPS had not communicated with Sergio until theThursday he agreed to voluntarily leave. She didnt say that CPS had never been to the home and there is no evidence that this was even about Sergio in December.

She didnt say that though.

She said CPS had not communicated with Sergio until theThursday he agreed to voluntarily leave. She didnt say that CPS had never been to the home and there is no evidence that this was even about Sergio in December.

But you see, CPS was at Sergio's home, I mean maybe Mom wasn't there, one of the kids, whatever, if Sergio lives at that home, CPS has been in touch, period.

OHHHH yes it is, if we can't have some factual info then all of this is of no use. That's why I asked the question about the sister saying that CPS hadn't been there in Dec, I wanted to make absoloutly certain I didn't get that wrong, or read it wrong.

I went back and edited my post about the sister and CPS as I am not 100% certain of what she stated about CPS, all I know is she mentioned CPS.

I think it ran wild last night with CPS and December after the vigil, that it just got stuck in my head.

When I get a moment, I will try and locate the link to the vigil.

Was it ever specifically stated that ONLY SC, RC, Isa and 2 boys were the only ones in the house that night? I remember hearing 'family' but not specific family members.

From what I remember, LE stated that CPS had been to the Celis residence prior to May (December I believe). Then if I recall correctly, the following PC they backpedal led a bit saying that they did not know if that contact was with the Celis family but just that it was at a that residence? Am I crazy or correct since I cannot find this anywhere....

Anyhow, I am trying to see if we piece together all the vague statements that have been made, can we either include or eliminate the possibility that there could have been another family living with them at some point?

Maybe CPS was called to the house by Rebecca or the older boy without Sergio knowing and while he was out?

But you see, CPS was at Sergio's home, I mean maybe Mom wasn't there, one of the kids, whatever, if Sergio lives at that home, CPS has been in touch, period.

Yes. Their answers are so divisive- kinda like "I did not have sex with that woman"(Clinton). JMO

I cant read tealeaves. I dont know if they ever talked to Sergio if it was not about Sergio.

Imo, I think the December incident was much ado about nothing and never went anywhere.

IMO

Reminds me. Still no word that the Celis family has a lawyer, or lawyers. My take is that they are being stubborn with the attitude that we saw BC show with the statement "bring it on" about the accusations in her televised interview. One of the reasons I think they may not be guilty is that they are acting, in my mind, innocent. Acting pissed off and stubborn, thinking sooner or later the truth will come out and that they don't need to prove their innocence to anyone. JMHO. (which translates to Just My HUMBLE Opinion, even though the websleuths lingo translates it as HONEST. )

Im not sure that is a sign of innocence. It could be a sign of defiance out of guilt too. I mean, I really am on the fence of whether or not mom and/or dad are guilty of...........something. I just dont know yet and hardly have enough to go on to form a firm opinion. I think everything is on the table still.

but her pissy attitude does not scream innocence to me....doesnt really say much right about now *shrug*

I didnt follow the baby lisa case here so I have no clue on what most thought here, but mama irwin had the same attitude as RC (defiant, stubborn, "bring it on") and I believe she was as guilty as casey anthony or OJ or even manson....

IMO, of course :giggle:

So it's not possible that CPS visited the home for some reason, but did not speak directly with Sergio? I know nothing about CPS so am asking because I don't understand why that could not have happened. TIA

Was it ever specifically stated that ONLY SC, RC, Isa and 2 boys were the only ones in the house that night? I remember hearing 'family' but not specific family members.

Yes, the parents have said they were alone..just them and their children and LE has mentioned it too in their PCs that no one was there but the immediate family.

IMO

My attempt @ transcribing Sergio's sister's statement, as recorded by Tucson News Now, KOLD/KMSB:

"Sergio has never [pause] directly communicated with CPS before last Thursday. Facts have become so distorted that he was accused of animal abuse when he went to the courthouse three weeks ago to get an extension on expired dog tags."

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18560280/celis-family-clarifies-cps-involvement

So it's not possible that CPS visited the home for some reason, but did not speak directly with Sergio? I know nothing about CPS so am asking because I don't understand why that could not have happened. TIA

Ok, let me go with this one, if Becky called CPS or say a neighbor called CPS and if it was about Sergio, and they didn't want him to be aware that he may have been the reason for that call to be placed, that's another senario.

What I'm saying is, that is the Celis address, mother, father, sister, sons and animals, are all the Celis family. Give me some other reasons that CPS would have been called, and Sergio not know it.

I certainly could have happened. But there is no proof other than Sergio's sister's statement that prior to May, CPS was never in contact with SC.

Just as there is no proof CPS did talk directly to Sergio.

We need to be careful what we are presenting as fact. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members