AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well after reading the van dam case info, i'll double check every locked door at night. they had a dog that didn't bark. people questioned their lifestyle, etc. shockingly similar in at least those regards.

I'm still of the FDI (family did it) mind, but that case was rather eye opening.

Her avatar is uploaded, just doesn't show up when she posts.

Yikes I'm new here so I don't want to get attacked, but yes, I would. I would also be begging for my child on any platform I could find. In my mind I've tried to rationalize the parents behavior. They are an odd pair. :moo:

At the vigil, SC's sister and RC were defending him, not sure they mentioned Isa or talked to her while they had the microphone with the reporters. At the church where SC sang, donations were taken, but when they left the church a reporter was there to talk to them outside and they said they weren't taking questions. Maybe they could take the opportunity to talk to Isa, she might be watching tv. I've not heard the pleas for Isa on the interviews. It's just crazy.

Blah blah WHAT?????? LOL, thank you, I'm gonna play with it for awhile and see what I'm doing wrong.

i went to your profile and your avatar is TOO big. 76x122....

needs to be 7something x 100 or under :) that is prob why it is not showing up on posts, but it is on your profile!

Hmmm it sounds like to me this woman is trying to promote her own blog which she conveniently includes in the post.

Does it really matter if the posts come from elsewhere? Shes just the person who posted it on a place that we can link to.

Does anyone have a good link about the van dam case? I've looked at wikipedia and a few other sites but it didn't dive into the details.

Was it ever discovered how he entered and left the house?

There is a book out about the case. Very hard to read but also very interesting.

No they do not know how he got in or out. His appeal is coming up very soon.

Off Topic for just a moment, I can't figure out how you all got those avatars up there like you did, I have mine but it's not showing, so I must be saving it in the wrong place. Any ideas? When you click on my profile it's there but not here when I post?

I can see your picture...but I cannot see mine.

Presser on KVOA...not showing on TucsonNewsNow (for me at least)

going back to check 30 or 40 homes where residents were not home at the time

Interviewing RSOs in area again -- multiple times

Asking residents to fill out questionairre and send it back to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads