AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are a couple key words from the one you are looking for?

I am beginning to think that I might be thinking about the FB links and photos after the mess last night.

I have gone through most of the mods posts and came across the photo/FB links etc.

Honey, either I'm blind or gone totally daft but for the life of me, and I've read that now at least 5 times, I see no reference to JM there at all, so, tell me what I'm missing?

I do not recall our local member mentioning she saw JM there or that she was actually looking to see if JM was there. IIRC, but at this point, nothing is clear in my head tonight!
confused0078.gif

Honey, either I'm blind or gone totally daft but for the life of me, and I've read that now at least 5 times, I see no reference to JM there at all, so, tell me what I'm missing?

Oh my! My eyes are too tired and I should sign off before I goof again. I read SC instead of your JM. My apologies.

I do not recall our local member mentioning she saw JM there or that she was actually looking to see if JM was there. IIRC, but at this point, nothing is clear in my head tonight!
confused0078.gif

Originally Posted by Prof
I wish I knew where Isa was.
I do admit I was on the JM case in those first few days when Isa went missing.
I suspected his involvement at first.
However, as time grew on and I learned more, I started to doubt it.

Of course, IMO the lack of evidence does not mean that he is not involved.

This comment was why I was asking lol.

I do remember one case where a child disappeared,and the parents were never suspects. It happened in Miami in the 50's, and it was a little girl,aged about 5. Cannot recall names,but I am going to look.

The child was sleping in a bedroom at the front/side of the house. Her bedroom window was left open ( no A/C), and the window had a screen in it. She was put to bed, and found to be missing in the morning. No one heard anything at all. The scren on the window was pushed out.

IIRC, I think she was an only child. But the only other people there were her parents, and,IIRC they both took and passed LDTs.

I read about the case when we lived in Miami, I think it was an anniversary of her disappearance. Parents never really susects. Why I do not know. Maybe the LDTs ? Anyway, she was never found. If I get a chance I will try to access the Miami Herald archives to get more info. I did some research on the case when we lived there,but no longer have my notes...

I suppose that technically one could say that Sierra Lamar's mother and her mother's BF were not considred to be suspects at the beginning of her case. I think it was mentioned that they had alibis. And I'm sure that LE pinged their cells right away...Later on, another LEO in the case said something different, so IDK...

Just some thoughts...and MOO

So let me ask that again, if anyone knows, has JM been standing by the family? Was he at the vigil? Where is he?

I thought she said (the local who went to the vigil-Anita?) that she saw Sergio's brother there?
But then she said it was Sergio, so not sure if they were both there, or if she mistook him for a brother...JMO

I do remember one case where a child disappeared,and the parents were never suspects. It happened in Miami in the 50's, and it was a little girl,aged about 5. Cannot recall names,but I am going to look.

The child was sleping in a bedroom at the front/side of the house. Her bedroom window was left open ( no A/C), and the window had a screen in it. She was put to bed, and found to be missing in the morning. No one heard anything at all. The scren on the window was pushed out.

IIRC, I think she was an only child. But the only other people there were her parents, and,IIRC they both took and passed LDTs.

I read about the case when we lived in Miami, I think it was an anniversary of her disappearance. Parents never really susects. Why I do not know. Maybe the LDTs ? Anyway, she was never found. If I get a chance I will try to access the Miami Herald archives to get more info. I did some research on the case when we lived there,but no longer have my notes...

I suppose that technically one could say that Sierra Lamar's mother and her mother's BF were not considred to be suspects at the beginning of her case. I think it was mentioned that they had alibis. And I'm sure that LE pinged their cells right away...Later on, another LEO in the case said something different, so IDK...

Just some thoughts...and MOO

It is not so much they have not ruled out the parents, but that they keep reminding us that they haven't...and now, apparently they have ruled out some other people. Of course it might be impossible to rule them out unless they find evidence of a stranger in the house, but it is my FEELING that at least one parent did not pass the LD test, which would make LE wary.

Yupper, I looked back to see what you were asking, so that is why I popped in to reply with what I recall about what the member posted. :)

I'm still trying to catch up, but this had me thinking...

MOO and speculation - Posters had been asking about how JM was at the scene so early and speculating that he had, perhaps, been staying there that night. We haven't seen any more of JM since the first day(s?). Also, it was speculated that JM had been staying/living with the family back in Dec (time of CPS contact). JM, IIRC, has prior drug charges. If JM was in fact staying/living there in Dec, this may have contributed to the CPS visit. AFAIR, the Celis' inferred that they were the only ones there that night, but LE has not specifically named the persons there that night. LE stated that during the investigation, information came up that led to conferring with CPS. What if one of the boys "slipped" and said that JM was there that night, and SC had been coaxing them not to mention that detail? MOO

I'm not sure if this is even the case or way off base, but want to hear what others have to say about this and if they can find any MSM references that poke holes in this. I am on my phone right now, so it's hard to search for the articles and previous posts... again just MOO and speculation

I think those are good questions, thanks for sharing. My first thought would be why would SC defend or cover JM or any of his wife's relatives if they did something to Isa and SC himself was not involved? I think that *if* SC is innocent, he would be quick to point the finger at anyone that could be involved, even if they are family by marriage. JMO

I think those are good questions, thanks for sharing. My first thought would be why would SC defend or cover JM or any of his wife's relatives if they did something to Isa and SC himself was not involved? I think that *if* SC is innocent, he would be quick to point the finger at anyone that could be involved, even if they are family by marriage. JMO

What would you then say if maybe Serigo doesn't know? Doesn't suspect, etc.

It is not so much they have not ruled out the parents, but that they keep reminding us that they haven't...and now, apparently they have ruled out some other people. Of course it might be impossible to rule them out unless they find evidence of a stranger in the house, but it is my FEELING that at least one parent did not pass the LD test, which would make LE wary.

Cluciano, Good point, it is LE that keeps reminding the public about the parents' status in the investigation. Why they are doing so, I know not... MOO

What happened to forensics ? Wonder if there were no unidentifiable prints ? Touch DNA on her bedclothes ?

JMO

I don't believe there has been any mention of JM at the vigil last night?? .. of course I could be wrong and someoneplease. Correct me if so..

On a totally different note that I've still yet to find out.. if anyone knows or has a link to the neighbor having totally changed her original statements about the Celis family being a quiet normal family and not seeing people coming and going from their home...to the statement about suspecting drugs were involved at thehome and even possibly drug cartel connection..

TiA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member