AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought from the outset that Isabel's parents had probably instructed family members, friends, teachers, etc. not to discuss the case in the media. I'm sure that many people outside of the family circle have since been interviewed by LE and/or the FBI, and there is certainly no way that the parents could interfere with this aspect of the investigation. :moo:

But I don't mean discussing the case . . I just mean teachers, friends, making a statement of what she was like, and how they miss her . . (or SOMETHING!). But as you say, the Coach can't coach everyone!

Interesting; the FBI told LE in Sierra's case that their perp would not ne an RSO and they were right. The FBI is still involved in Isabel's case..I think LE has some very good reasons why they are handling the case as they are-no volunteer searches, the info they give at PC's, what the parents are saying/not saying...

But I don't mean discussing the case . . I just mean teachers, friends, making a statement of what she was like, and how they miss her . . (or SOMETHING!). But as you say, the Coach can't coach everyone!

If there's a possibility that a teacher was responsible for contacting CPS, I doubt that anyone from the school would want to talk to the media about Isabel even if the contact wasn't in regard to the little girl. :moo:

Dr. Drew blows without Adam Carolla.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

But isn't this the SECOND one? I got the feeling they went thru the first batch already, refined it, and sent it out again.

Thanks to you and others for letting me know that they did in fact have an earlier version. I had no idea about that. I suppose I owe LE some props afterall, because that is wise to do that questionairre thingy. :rocker:

seriously! he should have stuck with pseudo-sex, er love, advice way back on love line :floorlaugh: wait. did i just age myself again? dang it!

He is so wishy washy and is so afraid to lose viewers by giving his own opinion. It started with Casey Anthony. From the beginning he knew she was a victim of abuse and talked about it in the beginning but he got so much slack from viewers that he started to act cowardly and back down from what he originally knew was true because it was not the "popular" opinion.

BBM because maybe the case was never opened, and maybe the teachers and friends really have nothing to say. When there are odd circumstances, in my experience, people will come out of the woodwork to talk

I also think when Minors are involved people will tend to keep their mouths shut more when it comes to interviews, which I totally understand. If any talking needs to be done it should be done to LE and not to media as far as teachers etc. JMO

He is so wishy washy and is so afraid to lose viewers by giving his own opinion. It started with Casey Anthony. He from the beginning knew she was a victim of abuse and talked about it in the beginning but he go so much slack from viewers that he started to act cowardly and back down from what he originally knew was true because it was not the "popular" opinion.

He did the exact same thing with the poor town that had the mutliple people with "ticks + twitches" problems. One day, it seemed he was agreeing that it was most likely an environmental chemical spill issue of some sort, and the next day, he let some doctors convince him that the problems were all in their mind. He flip-flopped so much, nobody knew where he stood or what opinion he had.

The main issue I have with him though, is how he is not a good "listener" IMO. He loves to hear himself talk (like some other shows), and when it is finally the persons time to talk, he cuts them off and goes to a commercial. I just wish these hosts would give their people some ample time to say what they came to say without being interrupted or cut off. It really bugs me, as I end up shouting + screaming at the host....LOL

My reply to you is that I´m sorry to say that I second fully the replies you'v got from "FrayedKnot" and "liz b."

Drop the discussion about the father unless you can link it up. It is a horrible thing to say or speculate about someone, just because the thought crosses your mind.

Drop it now, or link it up by MSM or LE reports.

Salem

If he is smart he will hire Michael Piccarreta.

I haven't heard of this attorney before. He must be local and hopefully with a good reputation?

Seems to me, no matter which side of the fence anyone sits, guilty to any degree at all or totally innocent, would we all agree that it's time Sergio should have some legal advisor?

I haven't heard of this attorney before. He must be local and hopefully with a good reputation?

Seems to me, no matter which side of the fence anyone sits, guilty to any degree at all or totally innocent, would we all agree that it's time Sergio should have some legal advisor?

i believe they should have obtained counsel immediately....still cant believe a month later they have none....:waitasec:

AND if he fought CPS he would have to go to court and the boys would have been put in Foster Care ... and even separated until a hearing was held. I wouldn't let my pet rock go to "most" Foster Care. :moo:

NOTE: The press release that SC was being removed from the home happened on a Friday. That is so typical. Couldn't even get to court to file for a hearing for 2 days.

Coming up is the Memorial Day weekend and a holiday on Monday. Let's see if something "breaks" this Friday?

The children would have been placd within the extended family if SC decided not to follow the NCO. Only in cases where there is no extended family,or the extended family either does not wish to take in the children,or have things like serious criminal records etc., would the children be placed in a foster home.

I did not understand why he ever went along with the NCO... Unless he did not wish to be deposed.Under oath. ...JMO

IMO, he needs a lawyer...

Michael Picarretta is the best Criminal Defense Attorney in Tucson :moo:

There is a "tale" that his home was broken into and TVs and valueables were taken. He of course called LE, but he also called one of his clients and said, "I want my stuff back". His client was able to get Picarretta's stuff back. He is very well respected, even among LE.

Michael Picarretta is the best Criminal Defense Attorney in Tucson :moo:

There is a "tale" that his home was broken into and TVs and valueables were taken. He of course called LE, but he also called one of his clients and said, "I want my stuff back". His client was able to get Picarretta's stuff back. He is very well respected, even among LE.

Indeed he is.

If I were innocent AND had no other past issues to be considered there is NO WAY I would voluntarily give up any rights to my children. I would force CPS to file legal action to keep me from my children. I do feel court action has been avoided for a reason. IMO

I will also say CPS can come across as very intimading and, if unaware of your legal rights, can tend to make families to succomb to certain restrictions voluntarily. I say this from experience as I have direct involvement with them in TX for almost a year now with my granddaughter and a broken arm incident. It took me a lot of time to learn the legal rights of parents, and me as a grandparent.

With that said, on the fence I remain in regard to dad.

He is so wishy washy and is so afraid to lose viewers by giving his own opinion. It started with Casey Anthony. From the beginning he knew she was a victim of abuse and talked about it in the beginning but he got so much slack from viewers that he started to act cowardly and back down from what he originally knew was true because it was not the "popular" opinion.

Sorry for the OT:

That's news to me! I, IMO, do not for a second think that she was abused.

I do agree Dr. Drew is wishy washy though.

On topic: Even if I were innocent and my husband wasn't being separated from our family, I would have hired a lawyer already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch