AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy says "reports are that daddy has been seeking out a defense lawyer"
NO CONFIRMATION FROM LE. No idea who is 'reporting' this.

And even if so - so what? That means nothing.

And even if so - so what? That means nothing.

I agree. I think Sergio should have had an attorney long before now. If someone separated me from my children, I would call an attorney immediately.

Oh Good Lord, are all those dots on that map SOs around Isa's home?

I agree. I think Sergio should have had an attorney long before now. If someone separated me from my children, I would call an attorney immediately.

If you can afford a Lexus, you can afford an attorney.

The experts are really doing a job on RC, based on the fact she briefly spoke about her husband. For all we know, the reporter may have asked RC about SC not being able to see the children.

Me: Is RC didn't speak about SC, then they would be talking about she is not mentioning her hubby, so she must feel he did something. :crazy:

She may have training, but you know what they say about the shoemaker's children. This is a home where CPS had been involved and the police had come several times. Ummmmm . . . obviously someone noticed something, and I doubt very much that Mrs. Celis called CPS herself asking them to investigate her family. Just looking at the few facts that we have, and they don't add up to "normal".

(It's funny, we haven't heard any teachers or friends talking about Isabel. What is stopping the discourse in this case?)

With respect to all my fellow posters, I just can't continue to talk about this. My apologies for bringing it up and then dropping it. Some topics are just too 'sensitive in nature' for me to discuss. I hope you can understand.

Sorry I just joined yesterday and didn't see all these posts. Wow, the Celis have been way overpaying on property taxes. What a mess! I compared their property records with ours and under their Property Record Card someone signed off on 3802 sq ft on 10/2005. I'm amazed how many people don't double check these things! I would be hollering to lower my tax bill.

Please, thank you for pointing out the taxes they pay are higher..no need to be sorry... My post was to anyone, simply meant to avoid anyone working too hard, before seeing all the work done previously...

Welcome!

Weird error, right?

I just tried to clarify the Pima County floorplan discrepancies as it does not seem to me the bedrooms are far apart at all.

Nancy questioning why Sergio not fighting CPS.

Here is the link:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

Though I can´t stand Nancy Grace, I really doubt that she would post that unless she knew her source was credible and the info was true.

Actually this time Nancy didn't state "source" when she referenced Sergio seeking an attorney. Nancy just claims: "reports say", of which, are the same "reports" that can't be clarified.

She may have training, but you know what they say about the shoemaker's children. This is a home where CPS had been involved and the police had come several times. Ummmmm . . . obviously someone noticed something, and I doubt very much that Mrs. Celis called CPS herself asking them to investigate her family. Just looking at the few facts that we have, and they don't add up to "normal".

(It's funny, we haven't heard any teachers or friends talking about Isabel. What is stopping the discourse in this case?)

BBM because maybe the case was never opened, and maybe the teachers and friends really have nothing to say. When there are odd circumstances, in my experience, people will come out of the woodwork to talk

Why does that lady always scream so much? Did they not give her a mic?

Bring Isa Home is the official site being run by the volunteers who man the command post at Craycroft and Broadway in Tucson. They say they're in close contact with the family. It does not say it's the Celis Organization.

Nancy's guest suggest that she get her viewers to donate 100,000.00 for 'this poor guy' so he can fight CPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member