AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it can't be a suspect foot print but it is just possible with that type of ped it could be a cable guys shoe. In the 2008 google photo however the ped shown is a larger tan ped which wouldn't have needed stomped on.. the ped in your picture is a replacement ped. It's not uncommon for those alley peds to get struck by trash trucks or idiots driving backwards in the alley. lol i used to hate replacing them.

There is also the cable thing, that really doesn't show up in googlemaps. I posted a picture of that, but I'll add it again. It, in my mind, has clearly been used as a step, and it's close to the wall as well.

ETA: The image on the right should be tipped to the left for clarity. The image is of a diagonal cable, which should be turned to view the image correctly.

Attachments

• April 2012 076.jpg
    April 2012 076.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 34
  • April 2012 077.jpg
    April 2012 077.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 32
There is also the cable thing, that really doesn't show up in googlemaps. I posted a picture of that, but I'll add it again. It, in my mind, has clearly been used as a step, and it's close to the wall as well.

ETA: The image on the right should be tipped to the left for clarity. The image is of a diagonal cable, which should be turned to view the image correctly.

Those are guy lines... most likely to a power pole. They are normally are on both sides of the pole and help keep the pole from crashing FAST if/when hit, like in an alley or along a roadway. They are often covered, as in your pic, so they are visible. Not perfect, but scroll down a bit for some heavy duty guy lines. http://www.ecputility.com/Guy_Anchors.asp

<modsnip>

That cable with the steel wrap on it is a pole leveler/stabilizer also known as an ancor. stepping on that wouldn't have caused a dent and bend. That looks like part of the damage from when whoever ran over the tan ped also backed into the support anchor. Seems the tan ped got replaced by cox but the public utility commission that owns the pole didn't repair that anchor guard... Which usually they don't only reason cox replaced the ped is because when u knock one of those peds out you also damage the tap inside it... That anchor cable really doe's not effect services it just keeps the pole at 90 degrees.

I am not picking at you, but rather the idea in your post. IF these parent(s) are innocent, all I can think is...ALL of this is new. Every bit of it. So, having your child taken from your home, in the dead of night, while you are there...holy hell, that has to shake you up, then, the police investigation and light and powders and dogs and a million strangers in your house and all the media scrutiny and requests and someone tells you that NBC will pay for you and the boys to stay, safely in an undisclosed location and you can talk to their reporter to send out ONE message...and then someone asks if you've been compensated for your "interview"? I can see why they'd say "no". If they HAD a hired attorney/spokesperson/mouthpiece, I would dissect this more. These are media-virgins, answering off-the-cuff, in my opinion.

You're right too. If it was just an innocent mistake...or everything was too overwhelming, which is undestandable.....all that makes sense too.
Who am i judge why???
FTR....i have been on their side the whole time. I'm just tired and on pain meds and frustrated and sad and upset at even the possibility now that SC did anything sexual to her. I pray to God that he didn't and that he didn't allow anyone else to either.
I always believed in him and Becky, but after he was taken away from the the boys....i just don't know what to think anymore.
Maybe i just need a a break from all this. :( :(
We all get to this point at times, don't we?
I want to beieve in both of them.

That cable with the steel wrap on it is a pole leveler/stabilizer also known as an ancor. stepping on that wouldn't have caused a dent and bend. That looks like part of the damage from when whoever ran over the tan ped also backed into the support anchor. Seems the tan ped got replaced by cox but the public utility commission that owns the pole didn't repair that anchor guard... Which usually they don't only reason cox replaced the ped is because when u knock one of those peds out you also damage the tap inside it... That anchor cable really doe's not effect services it just keeps the pole at 90 degrees.

That definitely sounds plausible! I'll make sure to take pictures of this area, too, so we can rule it out or in.

You're right too. If it was just an innocent mistake...or everything was too overwhelming, which is undestandable.....all that makes sense too.
Who am i judge why???
FTR....i have been on their side the whole time. I'm just tired and on pain meds and frustrated and sad and upset at even the possibility now that SC did anything sexual to her. I pray to God that he didn't and that he didn't allow anyone else to either.
I always believed in him and Becky, but after he was taken away from the the boys....i just don't know what to think anymore.
Every word you wrote (except for the pain meds, I'm sorry you're in pain, I hope you feel better soon), could have come from my hand. I agree with everything you've said! BBM I agree. Hugs, soyesterday.

One could only hope that with all these investigative documents comming out to the public that IF SC is guilty of some form of deal where he took her somewhere Alive that he run's and gets her to avoid a murder charge. BUT if she's dead then guess we find out what the deal is after whatever goes down .. goes down.

Oh Snap.... it's way past my bedtime.... Night azmary, Bonnie2487, cluciano63, Curious Me, Dee226, Evotion, FarFromHome, gromkenrub, Jayarre, LaLaw2000, pieper4, Quizzical, SmoothOperator, soyesterday, Tuliptiptoe ... Guys get some rest... I have a feeling it's gonna be a long day with going thru discovery tomorrow night.

Who am i judge why???

Yes mate we do - I had mine after CA *spits* - I had to to preserve my sanity. Kicking the neighbours cat didn't work lol I AM JOKING lol

oops Good Night Anita Richman lol if thats not your real name it's a great stage name for a drag queen .. (I need a Rich Man )

As for the footprint on the box in the alley, there's a possibility that it's from the oldest son going in and out of the backyard for whatever reason.

I seem to remember a post from way back where someone stated the the 14 year olds 911 call made him sound "street smart". That's the first thing I noticed when I heard him myself. IMO it sounds like he has a much heavier accent then his parents do. Not saying he is involved in any way, just struck me as a kid that may do a bit more than his parents are aware of.

So many things about this case bother me. I just hope for our communities sake that the parents aren't involved.

I wish...I am still wide awake, as usual...
Between Isabel and Sierra, I have not slept much lately. I really do turn these cases over in my head at night, if I try to sleep. (Yes, I have way too much time on my hands, am disabled and home almost all the time...) and also on pain meds :)
Good night to those of you have to get up...

k still reading and trying to catch up.....and i'm so sorry for not knowing this but sometimes i just totally miss things...so i have to ask.....
the "blanket" that was found at the ramp.....did that blanket for sure belong to the Celis family or do we not know know?
also....do we know about the doll....was it Isa's? We should definately know those answers by now right? I mean Becky can answer thsoe questions easily....
i guess what i mean is the police should know the answer to those questions by now right? even if we don't?
also....seriousy? a man seen "dragging: a litle girl out???? Wth??? That's the first time i heard that.....
ok seriously i'm so so sorry......i wanna stay up, but i'm liiterally falling asleeplllll
And i'm sure i'm making a lot of typos.....i'll be back in a few hours to check on things.
Night guys! :)

I wish...I am still wide awake, as usual...
Between Isabel and Sierra, I have not slept much lately. I really do turn these cases over in my head at night, if I try to sleep. (Yes, I have way too much time on my hands, am disabled and home almost all the time...) and also on pain meds :)
Good night to those of you have to get up...
Blessings to you, Cluciano. I turn them over in my head too, but I am not burdened by disabilities. I hope you sleep well and that somehow our little Isa is alive and on her way home, soon.

k still reading and trying to catch up.....and i'm so sorry for not knowing this but sometimes i just totally miss things...so i have to ask.....
the "blanket" that was found at the ramp.....did that blanket for sure belong to the Celis family or do we not know know?
also....do we know about the doll....was it Isa's? We should definately know those answers by now right? I mean Becky can answer thsoe questions easily....
i guess what i mean is the police should know the answer to those questions by now right? even if we don't?
also....seriousy? a man seen "dragging: a litle girl out???? Wth??? That's the first time i heard that.....
ok seriously i'm so so sorry......i wanna stay up, but i'm liiterally falling asleeplllll
And i'm sure i'm making a lot of typos.....i'll be back in a few hours to check on things.
Night guys! :)

No, we for sure don't know if any of those items are related to this case...mostly LE was documenting all of the various leads they have followed up on.

Blessings to you, Cluciano. I turn them over in my head too, but I am not burdened by disabilities. I hope you sleep well and that somehow our little Isa is alive and on her way home, soon.

Thank you :)
My husband works graveyard so since I have been on WS, after reading about all of the horrible things, I usually don't even try to sleep until he is home at 4am anyway...

oh man i just wrote a long message w/ questions and it's not here grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i'm fallin asleep
i'll be back to check on things in a few hours......
night guys <3

ETA:
I guess my posts DID show up! :)
Still too tired to write anymore.
i THINK i saw the little comments that some of you wrote back to me tonight, but if i didn't i'll make sure i check in a few hours so i hopefully don't miss anything.
Night again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member