AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the footprint on the box in the alley, there's a possibility that it's from the oldest son going in and out of the backyard for whatever reason.

I seem to remember a post from way back where someone stated the the 14 year olds 911 call made him sound "street smart". That's the first thing I noticed when I heard him myself. IMO it sounds like he has a much heavier accent then his parents do. Not saying he is involved in any way, just struck me as a kid that may do a bit more than his parents are aware of.

So many things about this case bother me. I just hope for our communities sake that the parents aren't involved.
In my opinion, the boy was trying to talk/be "tough" on the phone line. He was struggling through tears the entire call. In my opinion, he may have been imitating the vernacular of the rougher culture in that call. As he was an active little league baller, I doubt he was involved in nefarious activities, himself.:moo:

k still reading and trying to catch up.....and i'm so sorry for not knowing this but sometimes i just totally miss things...so i have to ask.....
the "blanket" that was found at the ramp.....did that blanket for sure belong to the Celis family or do we not know know?
also....do we know about the doll....was it Isa's? We should definately know those answers by now right? I mean Becky can answer thsoe questions easily....
i guess what i mean is the police should know the answer to those questions by now right? even if we don't?
also....seriousy? a man seen "dragging: a litle girl out???? Wth??? That's the first time i heard that.....
ok seriously i'm so so sorry......i wanna stay up, but i'm liiterally falling asleeplllll
And i'm sure i'm making a lot of typos.....i'll be back in a few hours to check on things.
Night guys! :)
We have no answers! Good night, soy!

Interesting a woman reported finding stockings and a receipt for a mans hat.
le reports finding a mans hat in front seat of old car
hmm

"UPDATE: What exactly was taken from the home is revealed in the documents, including Isabel's hairbrush and toothbrush. The window where the screen was removed was swabbed for DNA. Also, one of the documents states, "Overall interior views of the residence including views of items of evidence as marked by detectives on scene and overall views of the middle east bedroom including views of apparent blood on the floor."

http://m.wdam.com/autojuice?targetU...ory/18621086/550-pages-released-in-celis-case

I don't understand the doc dump. Does Arizona have the Sunshine Law?

BTW...if anyone can recap with anything new, I'd appreciate it. I read a post mentioning the document had over 500 pages. :thud:

For those who read the document, did it change your opinion regarding the parents involvement?

SBM

The document dump revealed that LE searched an underground bomb shelter. Maybe that's the source of the "missing" square footage.

Thankya, thankya verra much, I'll be appearin' here all week.

Didn't a new poster indicate that the Celis home has an underground level of some sorts?

not sure if it was posted though i did go thru the last 17 pages...;)

"9OYS also learned more about the investigation into the Celis family. Police reports reveal all family members were swabbed for DNA. Rebecca and Sergio submitted blood samples. Police also questioned Rebecca about her other children and whether they could hurt Isabel. She says there's no way. Sergio tells police he fell asleep on the couch in the family room until 5 a.m. That's when he woke up to join Rebecca in bed the morning Isabel disappeared. He tells police the window was closed the last time he saw Isabel. "

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/153931355.html

all snipped:

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

all the bedding from the Celis home was removed, police said. Writings on Isabel's closet-door frame and walls were photographed. Blood was collected from Isabel's parents.

Police searched a truck belonging to one of Isabel's uncles on April 24.

The reports also detail how police looked into Sergio Celis' employment at a dental-surgery office.

• After getting a subpoena, the office turned over Sergio's employment records, a report states.

The office manager told police that Sergio Celis did not administer "anesthesia or drugs to patients, but he does prepare them for the doctors."

• Police also interviewed several of the doctors who own the surgery office where Sergio works. They all described him as a "model employee," the report states.

They told police he is "steady, reliable, dependable, a quick learner, gets along well with staff, co-workers and patients."

The doctors said Sergio Celis doesn't regularly socialize with any other employees outside of work. He never borrowed money from them, the doctors told police.

He's been employed at the office as a surgical assistant since 2008, the doctors told police.

The reports state the doctors said they had no reason to believe that Sergio Celis was a "substance abuser." They also said the family did not appear to be struggling financially or to be living beyond its finances, the reports state.

One officer reported that a resident on East 13th Street said she heard a "dog going crazy barking" at a house on East Cooper Street at about 2 a.m. April 21.

She also reported that around 8 a.m., she encountered one of Isabel's brothers walking toward an LA Fitness on Wilmot Road. She said the boy told her that he was looking for his missing sister and that he was crying.

all snipped:

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

all the bedding from the Celis home was removed, police said. Writings on Isabel's closet-door frame and walls were photographed. Blood was collected from Isabel's parents.

Police searched a truck belonging to one of Isabel's uncles on April 24.

The reports also detail how police looked into Sergio Celis' employment at a dental-surgery office.

• After getting a subpoena, the office turned over Sergio's employment records, a report states.

The office manager told police that Sergio Celis did not administer "anesthesia or drugs to patients, but he does prepare them for the doctors."

• Police also interviewed several of the doctors who own the surgery office where Sergio works. They all described him as a "model employee," the report states.

They told police he is "steady, reliable, dependable, a quick learner, gets along well with staff, co-workers and patients."

The doctors said Sergio Celis doesn't regularly socialize with any other employees outside of work. He never borrowed money from them, the doctors told police.

He's been employed at the office as a surgical assistant since 2008, the doctors told police.

The reports state the doctors said they had no reason to believe that Sergio Celis was a "substance abuser." They also said the family did not appear to be struggling financially or to be living beyond its finances, the reports state.

One officer reported that a resident on East 13th Street said she heard a "dog going crazy barking" at a house on East Cooper Street at about 2 a.m. April 21.

She also reported that around 8 a.m., she encountered one of Isabel's brothers walking toward an LA Fitness on Wilmot Road. She said the boy told her that he was looking for his missing sister and that he was crying.
BBM
Hope that helps put some of the favorite rumors to rest

Sergio tells police he fell asleep on the couch in the family room until 5 a.m. That's when he woke up to join Rebecca in bed the morning Isabel disappeared. He tells police the window was closed the last time he saw Isabel.

ok, now we know SC told LE he was asleep on the couch in the family room until 5am.

Patty G.-the video in the above report has a shot of the back of the house that shows the door to the den. I recall you were asking to see it.

Thank you so very much for recalling I was looking for a picture of the den door. :blowkiss:

The video clearly shows the door for sure.

Attachments

• Den Door.JPG
    Den Door.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 52
I keep a plastic shower curtain liner in our picnic basket to lay beneath our picnic blanket when the grass is damp.

Maybe thats what the shower curtain was used for?

Sergio tells police he fell asleep on the couch in the family room until 5 a.m. That's when he woke up to join Rebecca in bed the morning Isabel disappeared. He tells police the window was closed the last time he saw Isabel.

ok, now we know SC told LE he was asleep on the couch in the family room until 5am.

Patty G.-the video in the above report has a shot of the back of the house that shows the door to the den. I recall you were asking to see it.

A question I have is...

From this information....Why/how was he aware that the window was closed the last time he saw Isabel...
Yet in prior information he stated he was not aware that it was open the next morning until his son noticed it?

(I believe he stated it was his son that noticed the window open the morning Isa disappeared?)

I was under the impression that the last time he saw Isabel was when she walked past him on her way to her bedroom and he asked her if she was hungry.

There can't be too many places in their home where he could observe Isabel's window being closed without going to her room. :waitasec:

Maybe it is just a general knowing that the window was closed. I could tell you for sure that the window in my spare bedroom is closed even thought I haven't been in there for days. If it's open, I'd be shocked.

eh. confusing. why cant they get the facts straight?
im tired and my brain is not working now....so im confused on this issue. lol

I wonder if the facts came in in chronological order...
That some information wasn't yet known by the police who was reporting.

For instance...
The first time reporting LE was not yet aware of the number of/ages/genders of all the residents in the home while making initial reports?

I hope this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member