AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, we only have what various news stations have felt was important to report out of almost 600 pages of reports.

I am not sure even with all of the reports, that I could draw conclusions about anything that is not there.

What I found interesting on Patty's link this morning:

The gas meter and the electrical box have possibly same footprints on top of both.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Yes, I saw that ... this is exculpatory for SC and/or RC. Unless LE has determined it not to be relevant... Because it does not eplain LE's focus on SC and RC at all, IMO it points to a possible intruder. JMO

Iirc it was just one but crimes have been solved with just one fingerprint and I hope TPD can find the person the fingerprint matches.

IMO

I have read a lot about a stray print being found at a crime scene.It often means nothing. One well known stray print was found in the Jon Benet Ramsy case,for eample... JMO'

I wish there was more than one print, because the footprints found are very interesting, and some decent prints would tie it together. ... MOO...JMO

Yes, I saw that ... this is exculpatory for SC and/or RC. Unless LE has determined it not to be relevant... Because it does not eplain LE's focus on SC and RC at all, IMO it points to a possible intruder. JMO

Yes, and LE has stated in every press conference the same thing since the first presser. They are not focused only on internal or only on external possibilities. They are looking at both.

Well it says They do not APPEAR to be living beyond their means.

JMO

I sure LE knows what they owe and to whom!

I think LE would know if they were or werent. They have had plenty of time to look at their bank statements.

I dont see anything that shows me they lived beyond their means.

They werent lavish or living in a large home.

IMO

We cannot know IMO that only one fingerprint was found, since we do not have the sealed reports.

Yes, and LE has stated in every press conference the same thing since the first presser. They are not focused only on internal or only on external possibilities. They are looking at both.

And now I believe them from what has been revealed thus far.

It shows they are looking at anyone and everyone as they should.

IMO

1. It sounds like the non working car yielded some useful evidence. Blood. Also,IIRC, didn't LE take a mint green colored comforter and pillow from that car ? Can't help but wonder if Isabel was placed in the car ? Did LE ever take cadaver dogs to that car ?

2. There seems to be a little inconsistancy in SC's statements about the last time that he actually saw Isabel ?

3. I could not find anything about the neighbor's report in connection with hearing men in the breezeway at 6 :30 am ? Wonder why that would be left out ?

4. There looks to be only ONE unidentified print on the window frame ? Seems like an intruder would have left many more...

5. SC's employers readily vouched for him. No financial issues.Does not appear to be a substance abuser. Guess that lets out a debt to the "cartel" or drug involvement ?

JMO

Key word is identifiable. Means that other prints were smudged and are not usable or able to be identified, IOW, not clear prints. This is not unusual, it happens in a lot of cases.
Prints will stay on places for a long time if they're not wiped off, but when someone else comes along and places their fingers on already existing prints multiple times, then none of those prints are going to be clear, or identifiable.

We cannot know IMO that only one fingerprint was found, since we do not have the sealed reports.

Ah that is true. Do you think they would keep it sealed if they had found this same unidentified print elsewhere in the home or outside the home?

IMO

I don't believe the cartel/financial/drug motivated theories personally but for those that do I don't see how Sergio's employers vouching for him would have any relevance to the validity that Sergio is a or isn't a drug user and/or living beyond his means.

Do most people who are in debt or have a drug habit announce it to their employers? Wouldn't that be the people you invested the most energy in hiding that type of information?

What oral surgeon would take the liability of having an assistant they suspected of having a substance abuse issue on staff? Patient safety and the doctors DEA license responsibilities would both have the potential to create major issues for the doctor.

Again, I don't think finances or drugs are the motivation in this crime but I just cannot imagine a different answer being expected or given by his employer. Not that his employer would be deceptive but that would be the expected behavior from someone in his job role to successfully maintain his position in that setting.

Key word is identifiable. Means that other prints were smudged and are not usable or able to be identified, IOW, not clear prints. This is not unusual, it happens in a lot of cases.
Prints will stay on places for a long time if they're not wiped off, but when someone else comes along and places their fingers on already existing prints multiple times, then none of those prints are going to be clear, or identifiable.

My bad...when I use the word "unidentifiable " in this context, I mean a print that cannot be identified as belonging to anyone in the house,or who could reasonably be expected leave a print on the window frame...JMO

I have read a lot about a stray print being found at a crime scene.It often means nothing. One well known stray print was found in the Jon Benet Ramsy case,for eample... JMO'

I wish there was more than one print, because the footprints found are very interesting, and some decent prints would tie it together. ... MOO...JMO

Yes and sometimes footprints can be as good as a fingerprint especially if the sole has a unique design. That is one of the things that got Scott Dyleski convicted in Pam Vatale's murder. He had a unique shoeprint and the print was found in her home.

Shoe experts have become so good they can tell by the wear on the sole approximately how much someone weighs and the gaite of their walk when they put more pressure on one part of the sole than in other areas.

IMO

This gave me the chills, since I noted some time ago that it is possible that a perp might have known the layout of Celis home if the perp had ever been in the home with the same footprint in county records.
"State Department of Corrections K-9 units initially deployed a tracking dog that alerted once to the residence located directly to the south of the Celis home. A search warrant was served on the house."
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

I am still thinking there could be a connection between the assault on the six year old in the three girl case...just because of the similarities in age, possible point of entry in Celis case, and brazen intruder jmo

My bad...when I use the word "unidentifiable " in this context, I mean a print that cannot be identified as belonging to anyone in the house,or who could reasonably be expected leave a print on the window frame...JMO

Imo. the Celis family has given LE a list of everyone that has been in their home and I also have no doubt that Becky cleaned the windows and sills often since she seems to be very mindful of her children's health.

imo

I think everyone should keep in mind that cartel involvement may mean something entirely different than just substance abuse and/or drug dealing or financial debts. There is also the possibility that the cartel issue may end up having to do with preventing testimony against accused cartel members. Just to clarify an earlier rumor that has been floated on here.

I think there is a difference between an identified print and a readable print. Unidentified to me means it does not match any of their known sources. When our home was burglarized they found a couple of prints at the point of entry and on a jewelry box that was obviously handled during the break in. They took my prints and hubbys. So when they came back as unidentified that meant they were not mine, hubbys, or anyone in LE's database. Not that the print was smudged. IMO and experience.

Ah that is true. Do you think they would keep it sealed if they had found this same unidentified print elsewhere in the home or outside the home?

IMO

I don't know. There may be a rhyme and reason to what they have released, and there may not be. I would imagine the "Many police reports remain sealed from public records requests" would be what is sensitive to possible prosecution, but what they did release could be still relevant, too?

Without comment from LE, it's anyone's guess IMO

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#fcanchor

So from what I've read so far regarding the information released, it could go either way. Still not convinced that any of this evidence points to any one person, namely Sergio.

Guess it's wait and see time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member