AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE would know if they were or werent. They have had plenty of time to look at their bank statements.

I dont see anything that shows me they lived beyond their means.

They werent lavish or living in a large home.

IMO

I hate to tell you this but there are many many ppl not living above their means that are deeply in credit card debt. Normal every day americans that cant sleep nights cause they owe so much oney. Its very easy to do.

Im not saying they are and i dont think Money has anything to do with this at all.

I just wish we knew why SC wasn't allowed contact with the boys. There's a whole something/something there, maybe just till investigation results are over. They're going to test anything out of a vehicle they think could be used to carry a person, but who would be stupid enough to leave it in the car? I carry a blanket in the back to sit on the ground for whatever we were doing, picnics, watching a game, etc. A shower curtain could be used to lay on the ground to work under a vehicle or keep stains off the driveway when working on it. I think any important things on anyone they're seriously looking at are still under seal.

Good morning everyone!

I have finally caught up.:)

I expected to see some concrete information showing something in the case but it seems what was released that we are aware of is no bombshell.

The thing I did find sugnificant is the dog tracked Isa's scent outside of the home and I believe that is what gave them probable cause to do the SW on the other home. So imo, it wasnt a cadavar dog that hit but a dog that scents out unfamiliar scents.

I am glad to know that the perp did leave fingerprints behind on the window sill but it seems since there has been no arrest it must not have matched anyone they have in CODIS or the family since they voluntarily gave theirs including DNA samples.

As far as the blood found when luminol was used that could be from anyone in the home that had a slight injury during a ballgame or even a nose bleed. Since they took Isa's hairbrush and toothbrush and Becky's DNA LE already has a DNA profile belonging to Isa. These are the same things taken in Sierra's case and done to create a DNA profile on the victim.

I dont think Sergio borrowing money from one of the doctors has anything to do with Isa's case. Sergio worked there everyday and was in very good standing with both employees and his employers. They could have even made an contractural agreement that the monthly payment would be deducted out of his normal paycheck. So imo, that is a red herring and means nothing.

It does show how trustworthy the doctor thought Sergio is to repay the loan though.

I do have to hand it to LE though and they really seem to be working hard on this case.

As far as the things found in the inoperable car it never verifies if they actually found human blood. A presumptive test is not an absolute by any means and there can be false positives. And on a shower curtain if someone was shaving while in the shower then it wouldnt be unusual to find blood on the shower curtain anyway.

I think TPD has done a great job of trying to find Isa but I dont think they are any further along than when they first started on knowing who took her or where Isa may be.

IMO

RBBM. Huh? :waitasec:

"He never borrowed money from them, the doctors told police."

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

If blood was found there was a struggle and noises were made. The dogs WERE barking a FEW times that evening as i have read....This family knows what happend in that home...... JMO

I think there is a difference between an identified print and a readable print. Unidentified to me means it does not match any of their known sources. When our home was burglarized they found a couple of prints at the point of entry and on a jewelry box that was obviously handled during the break in. They took my prints and hubbys. So when they came back as unidentified that meant they were not mine, hubbys, or anyone in LE's database. Not that the print was smudged. IMO and experience.

I believe, and I could be wrong on this, that we don't have the exact wording yet, as no docs have been made public yet.

My bad...when I use the word "unidentifiable " in this context, I mean a print that cannot be identified as belonging to anyone in the house,or who could reasonably be expected leave a print on the window frame...JMO

Oh, I see, thanks! I agree, no reason for a stranger's prints to be on the window if it was inside. The outside frame, maybe.

The outside frame could be from anyone if it was never wiped off, but I thought LE said they didn't think she was taken from the window and SC said he didn't either.

why would they find a print on the screen or window and not inside the home.
he only wore gloves in the house?
No way!

The live news said fingerprint on "window sill" so looking at the outside of the home, that would indicate inside the home...JMO

Although, we only have paraphrasing from the reporters as far as I have seen

LE never confirmed or denied the window as a possible point of entry

as far as I remember from the pressers

On ABC this morning they said blood was found.
anyone else hear this?

Im wondering where this blood was found?

I think the boys know alot more than anyone thinks!

ITA. from the 911:

911 Operator: "Why do you think she was abducted?
Sergio Celis: "I have no idea. We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game, and she's gone. I woke up my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house, and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the backyard. We've looked all around the house."

from last night, bbm:
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

"One officer reported that a resident on East 13th Street said she heard a "dog going crazy barking" at a house on East Cooper Street at about 2 a.m. April 21.
She also reported that around 8 a.m., she encountered one of Isabel's brothers walking toward an LA Fitness on Wilmot Road. She said the boy told her that he was looking for his missing sister and that he was crying."

the distance between the house and l.a. fitness is 1.13 miles...but by foot, all you do is cross the mall parking lot.
how the heck did sergio wake up the kids at 8am and at the same time or minutes later the older one walked a mile away?

i'm not sleuthing a minor. just trying to put together some sense of a timeline which is proving futile. :banghead: (my head, my wall, my frustration, not intended for any other poster).

According to the press reports of the police documents, there was blood on the floor of the bedroom we believe to be Isa's bedroom.

I think the boys know alot more than anyone thinks!

I don't believe a child would make a 911 call and lie to the operator. And I don't think they would go around the neighborhood saying they were looking for their missing sister. jmo

On abc they showed the shower curtain and the blanket or quilt all rolled up..
they mentioned blood but i didnt hear where they found it.

I only heard SC say it in the couch interview.

It took me a second to proces what was meant by "couch interview" ...lol
I may need more coffee

I do remember SC stating that he wasn't sure about the window after speaking with LE or something like that

According to the press reports of the police documents, there was blood on the floor of the bedroom we believe to be Isa's bedroom.

TY Prof!

that says to me there was a struggle.
Whos blood is it i wonder that will tell us alot!

Dog bite?

I hate to tell you this but there are many many ppl not living above their means that are deeply in credit card debt. Normal every day americans that cant sleep nights cause they owe so much oney. Its very easy to do.

Im not saying they are and i dont think Money has anything to do with this at all.

I am sure there is but by this amount of time LE would know that or not.

They wouldnt say they werent leaving above their means if they didnt have something to base it on, imo.

Wouldnt take LE two seconds to pull their credit report in order to see what they owe and how they pay and compare it to their two salaries to know if they were in debt ratio.

I dont know about AZ but here RNs in a speciality field make a tremendous salary. Way above the average wage here.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member