AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On abc they showed the shower curtain and the blanket or quilt all rolled up..
they mentioned blood but i didnt hear where they found it.

I had a thought about the shower curtain in the car. I think it strange, but then I thought about if they transported the dogs in the car to the vet, to the park, etc. they may have used it as a protective covering for the seats. Or seems to me the window was broken or taped. They could have used it to keep the seats dry in case of rain. All just speculation. jmo

Before the car became inoperable if it is.

Speaking of prints : when the teenage kid and his father were seen entering the Celis' house on the news video report, a poster noted how the teenager grabbed the door handle/latch. How he got his prints all over the door handle. It seemed strange, because he went ahead of his father.Normally in a situation like that one would expect the adult present to go first...

This was the teenage boy who lives down the block.It was reported that LE questioned him closely. The look on his face on the news video gave me the creeps.... JMO

Speaking of prints : when the teenage kid and his father were seen entering the Celis' house on the news video report, a poster noted how the teenager grabbed the door handle/latch. How he got his prints all over the door handle. It seemed strange, because he went ahead of his father.Normally in a situation like that one would expect the adult present to go first...

This was the teenage boy who lives down the block.It was reported that LE questioned him closely. The look on his face on the news video gave me the creeps.... JMO

Do you have a link to that video. I see people referring to it and I have never seen it. Sounds interesting. tia

I don't believe a child would make a 911 call and lie to the operator. And I don't think they would go around the neighborhood saying they were looking for their missing sister. jmo

I do if they think Mom or Dad is in trouble!
Dad thinks Isa was abducted but he sends son out to wander the neighborhood. The boy is very upset.... I can see going outside and yelling for her but this kid had to be driven home.... Dad didnt go.... dad didnt leave the house...why?

As i see it something is very very wrong in this home!
and thats JMO

I had a thought about the shower curtain in the car. I think it strange, but then I thought about if they transported the dogs in the car to the vet, to the park, etc. they may have used it as a protective covering for the seats. Or seems to me the window was broken or taped. They could have used it to keep the seats dry in case of rain. All just speculation. jmo

Before the car became inoperable if it is.

It would be interesting to know if SC or RC looked in that car on the morning of Isabel's disappearance...JMO Wonder if it was unlocked ?

I missed seeing this, although I heard about it. Do you (or does anyone) have a link for the video as I would like to see it... I'm not questioning your account at all, just too busy at work to search all the threads for it!

I have no doubt they have asked that boy too to turn over his fingerprint.

imo

Dad thinks Isa was abducted but he sends son out to wander the neighborhood. The boy is very upset.... I can see going outside and yelling for her but this kid had to be driven home.... Dad didnt go.... dad didnt leave the house...why?

and thats JMO

I dont find that strange. I would send my other children out to look for my missing child.

It was broad daylight and there were people on the streets by then and people going to and from work by then.

IMO

Do you have a link to that video. I see people referring to it and I have never seen it. Sounds interesting. tia

Would not know how to find it...sorry.But,if you can find it,it is worth watching. Kid looks kind of strange...MOO

Chief Roberto Villasenor: 'We still have hope'
04/25/2012 08:00 AM

Responding to questions from the media, Chief Villasenor addressed the open window in Isabel's bedroom saying, "We've never said the window was the point of entry."

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#fcanchor

Chief of Police speaks on the search for Isabel Celis
04/23/2012 05:55 AM

Villasenor also confirmed that a possibly broken or removed screen on the window in Isabel's bedroom is a point of entry they are seriously investigating but he stressed that it is not, "a definitive point of entry."

(same link above)

I dont find that strange. I would send my other children out to look for my missing child.

It was broad daylight and there were people on the streets by then and people going to and from work by then.

IMO

Id call the Police and have my kids out fron of the house asking neighbors.

The oldest son could be involved Mom and dad might not have any idea.
I just think the answer lies within.

Chief Roberto Villasenor: 'We still have hope'
04/25/2012 08:00 AM

Responding to questions from the media, Chief Villasenor addressed the open window in Isabel's bedroom saying, "We've never said the window was the point of entry."

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#fcanchor

Chief of Police speaks on the search for Isabel Celis
04/23/2012 05:55 AM

Villasenor also confirmed that a possibly broken or removed screen on the window in Isabel's bedroom is a point of entry they are seriously investigating but he stressed that it is not, "a definitive point of entry."

(same link above)

Thanks, so the screen may have been damaged when trying to remove it?

and thats JMO

I understand and respect your opinion. I just happen to disagree. If there is something wrong in that home, from all I have read, they are a typical family with 3 children doing what they think is best for them. Parents with degreed jobs, children in sports and other activities. I guess I need to start investigating my own children and their families. Not arguing with you, I just don't see anything to indicate something wrong. jmo

ABC News: Police documents show new details in Isabel Celis case

Posted: 6:20 AM
Last Updated: 31 minutes ago

•By: Erisa Nakano
TUCSON, AZ - Police documents just released detail new information in the case of missing Isabel Celis of Tucson.

According to an ABC News report Friday on Good Morning America, more than 500 pages of police records go over “apparent blood” found during the investigation and a person who possibly owed money to Isabel’s family.

The 6-year-old girl was last seen in her bedroom around 11 p.m. on April 20 and was discovered missing around 8 a.m. the next day.

In regards to the “apparent blood,” the records say it was in photos taken in the home during the investigation. But the documents reportedly didn't specify which room the photos were taken in.

ABC News, however, reported that it may have been Isabel’s bedroom based on a blueprint of the house.

ABC News also said that in a police document, a witness claimed that “a guy staying with the family owed them a lot of money and that’s why she was taken.”

Multiple officers also noticed footprints on a utility box behind the home, which could have been used to hop over the wall surrounding the Celis home, according to ABC News.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ew-details-in-isabel-celis-case#ixzz1vtPES4Sc

BBM

Then the family knows this guy and I'd assume so does LE...if he owed the family money did he think by taking Isabel the family would not seek to be paid back...or that LE would not be called in?

This doesn't look good for Isabel...I certainly hope she is alive and well but something is rotten....

I hate to tell you this but there are many many ppl not living above their means that are deeply in credit card debt. Normal every day americans that cant sleep nights cause they owe so much oney. Its very easy to do.

Im not saying they are and i dont think Money has anything to do with this at all.

Then what do these people you know have to show for all these bills? Where is that money going? I'm not being snarky, just curious.
There may be people who owe a lot of medical bills, and paying them off with credit cards. Or people who regularly draw out cash to pay drug dealers, or maybe gamble with. I can't think of any other reasons for someone having tons of debt without something to show for it. Boats, new cars, fancy clothes, jewelry.... something. LE would be able to get access to their bank records, also credit card bills and other expenses, so when they state they did not appear to be living beyond their means, I take that to mean they were not spending huge amounts of money and didn't own luxury items and were not racking up credit card bills for thousands of dollars every week. If someone owes a lot of money, that money has to be going somewhere, it doesn't just disintergrate, unless a person has been a victim of identity theft, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers